Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

Just now, youngswedishvinyl said:

Imagine sitting in the studio as Axl recorded the "But you had to play it cool had to do it your way" part! :drool:

I haven't heard Axl spitting vocals like that in ages!

• Like 2

Just now, zigzagbigbag said:

Now you got my intention.  Another treasure found?

there's already tons of these on the internet - both AFD and UYI mix tapes. I already included the yesterdays' batch into my sheet (see the other topic).

• Like 1

So I have a 37 second clip of Checkmate or whatever you call the song nowadays, a 1.16 second clip that supposedly is Atlas Shrugged and some rehearsal of SCOM. Is there anything else out there right now?

Also, I don't have any links or means to upload anything right now, so please don't ask in PMs.

Just now, Izzy77 said:

So I have a 37 second clip of Checkmate or whatever you call the song nowadays, a 1.16 second clip that supposedly is Atlas Shrugged and some rehearsal of SCOM. Is there anything else out there right now?

Also, I don't have any links or means to upload anything right now, so please don't ask in PMs.

Hard school is 22 secs

Just now, Izzy77 said:

The 0:37 clip is the old one we've always had, the new one is 0:22 and has the chorus in it.

3 minutes ago, Izzy77 said:

The three seconds of the Atlas chorus is the only other thing that leaked recently.

Just now, Shackler's said:

Oh, didn't even consider Slash's guitar lol! So, Axl did show up for rehearsals after all? 

Some, I guess.