Bailey15

Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

Best option for this fella is to sell this shit to us and cash in while he can, Chinese Democracy sessions are probably not that popular among rock n roll traders :shrugs:

5 minutes ago, default_ said:

Best option for this fella is to sell this shit to us and cash in while he can, Chinese Democracy sessions are probably not that popular among rock n roll traders :shrugs:

Chinese Democracy sessions are not that popular among most GNR fans !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Wondering how the music is stored on those cds, like cd audio format or data cd with music files. And how the buyer got the uncirculated info. Example: how do you know that  a certain song is titled Perhaps and features Brian May on guitar? Did the cd come with tracklsts/info sheet? Or maybe they are data cds with files carefully named?

I'm not aiming high and hoping all of this stuff get leaked. I would just be happy with getting as many info as possible about the songs etc, especially if all this gets somehow confirmed to be true.

Edited by Twinaleblood
  • Like 1

If we actually get this all we will be missing is a good version of The General. Its possible Soul Monster and Ides of March are some of these tracks under another titles

This is huge. Paul Huge

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

This is huge. Paul Huge

Poor guy has literally disappeared off the face of the earth for 17 years. I hope he's well. I wish someone would track him down and interview him. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Twinaleblood said:

Poor guy has literally disappeared off the face of the earth for 17 years. I hope he's well. I wish someone would track him down and interview him. 

Would definitely be interesting. He has becomg a GNR-forum joke, but the guy is a surprisingly weird and important part of GNR-lore. Cowrote some classic era songs, drama with Slash, cowrote a lot of CD, vanishes off the face of the planet

30 minutes ago, Twinaleblood said:

Wondering how the music is stored on those cds, like cd audio format or data cd with music files. And how the buyer got the uncirculated info. Example: how do you know that  a certain song is titled Perhaps and features Brian May on guitar? Did the cd come with tracklsts/info sheet? Or maybe they are data cds with files carefully named?

I'm not aiming high and hoping all of this stuff get leaked. I would just be happy with getting as many info as possible about the songs etc, especially if all this gets somehow confirmed to be true.

Screw info! I want songs! :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Screw info! I want songs! :lol:

Thing is, I'm so used to no new music that I would even settle for info. Yes, it's  really come to this. Lol.

From what I understand, the stuff on the CD’s was recorded with Sean Beavan while Josh Freese was still part of the band?

Apparently Hard School is the actual title of Jackie Chan too?

A lot of new information here and I’m also curious to know how the track titles were found.

Just because Hardschool = Jackie Chan, doesn't mean its the final title. Songs sometimes go through many working titles. Any one of the unknown songs can be another song title we have heard

• Like 1

8  Seem that Indiana people is a little weird, Izzy, Axl, Huge, them three disapparead for very long time 

2 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Would definitely be interesting. He has becomg a GNR-forum joke, but the guy is a surprisingly weird and important part of GNR-lore.

vanishes off the face of the planet

Your comment reminded me of @luiz.

May we never forget:

Edited by Amir
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Amir said:

Your comment reminded me of @luiz.

May we never forget:

I haven't thought of Luiz in years! I hope he saw GNR with Slash in Mexico

• GNFNR 1

16 minutes ago, Route66 said:

this is cool.. anyone heard it yet? 

I guess it's the same guy as here:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Route66 said:

this is cool.. anyone heard it yet? 

Not Axl

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

People are always trying to pass such utter crap off as GNR. 

Luckily there are a very few people out there working on behalf of the fans. 

I'm not talking about people who sit in the shadows and point fingers at "the hoarder" but people who actually share music with the stared fan base instead of sitting on it trying to make a buck off of work that's not even theirs. 

Good on anyone who had a track record of uncovering unheard and unseen material, then sharing it with the real fans. 

The people that sit back actually hoarding material make me sick. 

big hats off to good people like Rick. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

People are always trying to pass such utter crap off as GNR. 

Luckily there are a very few people out there working on behalf of the fans. 

I'm not talking about people who sit in the shadows and point fingers at "the hoarder" but people who actually share music with the stared fan base instead of sitting on it trying to make a buck off of work that's not even theirs. 

Good on anyone who had a track record of uncovering unheard and unseen material, then sharing it with the real fans. 

The people that sit back actually hoarding material make me sick. 

As a mod you are actively encouraging leaking all these tracks for all to hear?  Don't get me wrong, great, just surprised is all! :headbang:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, troccoli said:

As a mod you are actively encouraging leaking all these tracks for all to hear?  Don't get me wrong, great, just surprised is all! :headbang:

I’m going to be honest troccoli, if anyone has something worth trading then it’s likely gonna be you!

I just wish we knew what this person actually wanted!

10 hours ago, default_ said:

Amen leak that shit like an old women leaks every time she sneezes 

Pretty much sounds the case that some exec got given a load of stuff years back with a view to deciding what should be released. They essentially said "It's all shite. Come up with something better." and it's sat locked away ever since.