Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

I liked both Hard School is classic Axl stuff, has that switch from Axl's voice, from clean to rasp. Awesome! Single material!

When I listen to Atlas, it reminds me of the first time I heard There Was a Time in 2006, except Atlas seems to have more potential.

It looks like [the guy leaking stuff] removed themselves from [wherever they were spreading the leaks from - I don't wanna get myself banned here], and their posts of the tracklist photos are gone...

Does this mean anything? Is it a good or a bad sign? Are they planning the next move or just gone into hiding?

3 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

It looks like [the guy leaking stuff] removed themselves from [wherever they were spreading the leaks from - I don't wanna get myself banned here], and their posts of the tracklist photos are gone...

Does this mean anything? Is it a good or a bad sign? Are they planning the next move or just gone into hiding?

Doesnt sounds good..

I'd say replace If the World and Scraped with Atlas n Checkmate, Riad with the 2006 leak, instead of Sorry have a different song with Sebastian Bach similar to Love is a Bitchslap (Which on Axl is on) then I'd say you would almost have a huge fuck you to Slash n Duff for leaving.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

I imagine he has been teasing it for so long it gave TB time to find him and threaten him.

...they also alluded to having the original Shackler's Revenge in one of their last posts 

Just now, TeeJay410 said:

I imagine he has been teasing it for so long it gave TB time to find him and threaten him.

That's what I was worried about... would've been better to drop it by suprise without drawing attention before hand, before TB or any of the usual suspects had time to act

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

Good thing I saved everything :headbang:

Just so I’m clear

is checkmate the same as hard school or the general? I’m confused if this is all the same song?

and is the only link of atlas quite muffled or has a clear one leaked?

Edited by tkarmy

Finally heard these clips. I assume full versions haven't leaked yet?

Atlas Shrugged sounds good. But it's the kind of a song that you really have to hear from beginning to end to fully understand what's going on. So it's hard to say anything about it. It has potential.

The Checkmate/JackieChan/Hard School clip though... I've always thought that it sounds like the best NewGNR song. Exactly the kind of a song that was missing on CD. And this clip is just further proof that it is an excellent song. Single material. Can't wait to hear the full version.

I've always thought that the song is about how Axl wanted to save GNR instead of throwing it all away. I still think so. Lyrics like: "no efforts spared to save what we had" and "had to be a fool to let it be thrown away" (or what ever it is that he's saying) sounds like he's singing about why he decided to continue with GNR after the break up.

Question for all -

I'm not a hardcore fan of any other band. Do hardcore fans of other bands behave like hardcore GNR fans? Do they hoard material? I alway thought fandom was supposed to be a communal experience. This is why sporting events and concerts can be so enjoyable. People who are passionate about the same things getting to share in that passion.  Not meaning to criticize anyone I'm just genuinely curious. 

Just now, Arnuld said:

Question for all -

I'm not a hardcore fan of any other band. Do hardcore fans of other bands behave like hardcore GNR fans? Do they hoard material? I alway thought fandom was supposed to be a communal experience. This is why sporting events and concerts can be so enjoyable. People who are passionate about the same things getting to share in that passion.  Not meaning to criticize anyone I'm just genuinely curious. 

I know that the Prince fandom can get crazy regarding unheard material.... Prince has/had his vault that so much material got bootlegged from and there are for sure some "elite" Prince traders out there with a lot of it.  But there also is an indescribable amount of that unheard stuff leaked, so much that it almost surpasses the volume of his discog with is already 30+ albums lol

2 minutes ago, Arnuld said:

Question for all -

There are some hoarders of Prince material, but not to this extent.

I have never seen a fanbase like this one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Arnuld said:

Question for all -

I'm not a hardcore fan of any other band. Do hardcore fans of other bands behave like hardcore GNR fans? Do they hoard material? 

No. 

It’s because GN’R doesn’t behave like other normal bands tho

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Arnuld said:

Question for all -

You see, other bands make a habit of releasing material now and again.

GN'R fans, however, have to resort to things like this, sniffing around for new material like one of those homeless guys who loiter around train stations asking for loose change. 

Give us a fix of new material, damnit!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Azifwekare said:

So these clips are all we are going to get? That sucks if that is it.

In order for copyright law to be breached, I take it each song has to be registered etc? And if so, shouldn’t they be available to see (registration)?

Just a thought - probably totally in the wrong.

1 hour ago, Azifwekare said:

@axlrosefan4life @RussTCB @Grayfox - any good/reassuring news you can give us?

Edited by DTJ80

4 minutes ago, seely said:

You see, other bands make a habit of releasing material now and again.

GN'R fans, however, have to resort to things like this, sniffing around for new material like one of those homeless guys who loiter around train stations asking for loose change. 

Give us a fix of new material, damnit!

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, gnfnr2k said:

So these clips are all we are going to get? That sucks if that is it.

If this is all we get it beyond sucks. It's like getting scraps thrown off the table from a delicous feast. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, TheSlashrose said:

I heard now Hard School aka Checkmate and Atlas, my God, what an amazing sound, Axl would be crazy not to release it

Why the hell doesn't Axl release these songs?

because he is Axl Rose, and can 😄