Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

1 minute ago, Stress Fracture said:

If only Axl was bit more like Radiohead. As soon as something similar started happening to them, they dumped 16 hours worth of unreleased material on the internet to take the leakers’ powers away and give their fans what they wanted.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MiniDiscs_(Hacked)

The main difference is that none of those tracks were meant for release. I’m assuming almost all of the tracks on these CDs have potential for release. But yes it would be nice if GNR operated like a normal band. 

3 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

I dont think theae tracks will be "release ready". Theyre reference/scratch tracks akin to the other 99 demos we have

I'd still pay 2$ to 5*per song on iTunes or Google as is.. 

Maybe even more depending on the length of the song.. 

22 minutes ago, murph said:

Punch guns n roses leak into the reddit search bar... 

You're welcome 😉

I don’t really mess with Reddit but when I search “guns n roses leak” nothing relevant to the recent leaks come up. Do I need to do more than just do a normal search?

23 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

I dont think theae tracks will be "release ready". Theyre reference/scratch tracks akin to the other 99 demos we have

I hope people realize this if it gets out. These are probably rough mixes and in some cases mixes they’ve been messing with. None of it has been mastered 

None of it is release ready nor should be judged to that degree (ie: the drums or guitars sound horrible). 

That’s the downside to this thing. There’s little background and it hasn’t been exactly presented to us to understand it 

Edited by guitarpatch

16 minutes ago, murph said:

I'd still pay 2$ to 5*per song on iTunes or Google as is.. 

Maybe even more depending on the length of the song.. 

Oh yeah, these are going to be awesome. Doesnt matter if they are final versions or reference tracks, we are hearing the compositions with vocals!

Thats what matters after all this time

1 minute ago, axlrosefan4life said:

14 hours each way to be exact 

Proud Of You Yes GIF

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Arnuld said:

Question for all -

I'm not a hardcore fan of any other band. Do hardcore fans of other bands behave like hardcore GNR fans? Do they hoard material? I alway thought fandom was supposed to be a communal experience. This is why sporting events and concerts can be so enjoyable. People who are passionate about the same things getting to share in that passion.  Not meaning to criticize anyone I'm just genuinely curious. 

I consider myself as a massive Oasis fan but not a hardcore fan. Anyway, hoarding stuff is known very well to Oasis fans as well. 

But in 2018 happened a miracle nobody ever dreamed of: 

For 20 years the holy grail to all Oasis fans have been the stripped down demos for Oasis’s  (overproduced and blown) 1997 album Be here Now which Noel Gallagher recorded during his holiday on Mustique island. There have been tons of myths and stuff about these demos. What was for sure was that  very few elite fans (hoarder) had a copy and teased/tortured the fan community for years with shitty cell phone snippets, photos of the demo tapes etc. just like its happening in here for the last two days regarding the Chinese demos. But regarding the Mustique demos it wasn’t for days, it was for years. 

Not only this: Problem was, Noel Gallagher hates Be here Now, avoids playing songs of this record at his gigs for the last 15 years, excluded the album tracks from every compilation etc. 

Hence, no hope for the casual fans to ever hear those legendary demos which must be 1000times better than the final album what all people stated who were entitled enough to have a listen. Even the band members said the demos were better than the final album, just like Slash says about the first Illusion mixes  

Next bummer was that 2017 past and there was no 20th anniversary rerelease of Be Here Now like there was in 2014 and 2015 regarding the previous albums Definitely Maybe and Morning Glory. 

AND THEN: In 2018 out of nowhere there it was, a massive anniversary edition of Be here Now including the ALL Mustique demos on a separate CD/Vinyl in proper quality with detailed liner notes and so on!!!

This was Noel/Oasis‘s present to their fans after they noticed what they really want. 

Edited by zigzagbigbag
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Oh yeah, these are going to be awesome. Doesnt matter if they are final versions or reference tracks, we are hearing the compositions with vocals!

are we ? i mean.. are you sure this holy grail will be leaked to all of us? or only to theses generous guys who already paid?

15 minutes ago, axlrosefan4life said:

14 hours each way to be exact 

Be careful man, make sure the person in question doesn’t try to pull anything on you or god forbid tries to hurt you. It’s always a factor to consider with a huge purchase. You’re quite thr legend though!

1 minute ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Be careful man, make sure the person in question doesn’t try to pull anything on you or god forbid tries to hurt you. It’s always a factor to consider with a huge purchase. You’re quite thr legend though!

Apparently he already has the CDs...

13 minutes ago, zigzagbigbag said:

I consider myself as a massive Oasis fan but not a hardcore fan. Anyway, hoarding stuff is known very well to Oasis fans as well. 

But in 2018 happened a miracle nobody ever dreamed of: 

For 20 years the holy grail to all Oasis fans have been the stripped down demos for Oasis’s  (overproduced and blown) 1997 album Be here Now which Noel Gallagher recorded during his holiday on Mustique island. There have been tons of myths and stuff about these demos. What was for sure was that  very few elite fans (hoarder) had a copy and teased/tortured the fan community for years with shitty cell phone snippets, photos of the demo tapes etc. just like its happening in here for the last two days regarding the Chinese demos. But regarding the Mustique demos it wasn’t for days, it was for years. 

Not only this: Problem was, Noel Gallagher hates Be here Now, avoids playing songs of this record at his gigs for the last 15 years, excluded the album tracks from every compilation etc. 

Hence, no hope for the casual fans to ever hear those legendary demos which must be 1000times better than the final album what all people stated who were entitled enough to have a listen. Even the band members said the demos were better than the final album, just like Slash says about the first Illusion mixes  

Next bummer was that 2017 past and there was no 20th anniversary rerelease of Be Here Now like there was in 2014 and 2015 regarding the previous albums Definitely Maybe and Morning Glory. 

AND THEN: In 2018 out of nowhere there it was, a massive anniversary edition of Be here Now including the ALL Mustique demos on a separate CD/Vinyl in proper quality with detailed liner notes and so on!!!

This was Noel/Oasis‘s present to their fans after they noticed what they really want. 

I love Oasis. That’s a crazy story. The Morale being Oasis has some asshole hoarding fans as well. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1