Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

1 hour ago, guitarpatch said:

I hope people realize this if it gets out. These are probably rough mixes and in some cases or mixes they’ve been messing with. None of it has been mastered 

None of it is release ready nor should be judged to that degree (ie: the drums or guitars sound horrible). 

That’s the downside to this thing. There’s little background and it hasn’t been exactly presented to us to understand it 

From what I was recently told, they sound amazing. How crazy is it they were found in a locker? 

Edited by ll_tj1
  • Like 1

So Bucket is on Quicksong, when did he join? 

And is this the only song he will be on? 

I`d love to hear more material with Bucket and Axl but the most they wrote together I guess was from sessions after these ones. 
On CD he co-wrote Sorry, Scraped and Shacklers if I remember correct
Think I am one of few who actually like Scraped - very underrated song

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Isn't it crazy that we're seemingly closer than we've ever been to the actual fabled VAULT ??? 

We're not closer. AxlRoseFan4Life is, and he doesn't owe us anything. As much as i want to hear the material, it is selfish to expect him to put everything on the line for leaking these songs to a bunch of strangers on the internet. I'm sure the last thing he want or needs, is a long jail sentence.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Grayfox said:

Oh yeah I’m sure it will. Honestly if this all leaks I couldn’t care less about anything else personally. I’lol follow the band when they tour like always but I personally won’t have anything I hope will see the light of day. I think everyone else will want the Perfect Crime documentary to see the light of day and have that be the new “holy grail” but I can’t say I care about that. So unless the band releases music or tours I’ll live perfectly content. 

Maybe if this stuff gets leaked in full it will force the band to not make an album of Chinese Leftovers but to create something entirely new from scratch (which is what I want anyways).

• Like 1

If they all get released the only people who will be listening to these are the gnr fans we all know they are not master tracks. We love them for what they are demos sure as hell would not stop me from purchasing any album they put out in the future by no means!!

Edited by jdfdemocracy1979

3 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

We're not closer. AxlRoseFan4Life is, and he doesn't owe us anything. As much as i want to hear the material, it is selfish to expect him to put everything on the line for leaking these songs to a bunch of strangers on the internet. I'm sure the last thing he want or needs, is a long jail sentence.

This ^

1 minute ago, MaskingApathy said:

Maybe if this stuff gets leaked in full it will force the band to not make an album of Chinese Leftovers but to create something entirely new from scratch (which is what I want anyways).

There is no forcing Guns N Rose's or Axl

2 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

There could be more songs from the Bucket/Fortus era of the band to rework 

On 7/26/2019 at 1:48 PM, TrixAreForKids said:

Take a page out of Radiohead and release it all? Someone try to reach out to the band ☺️

Good idea. I need to hear checkmate In full. I’m hooked. 

Edited by Trin9498
  • Thanks 1

I agree that arf4l shouldn’t put himself at risk by leaking the songs, as much as it kills me that we won’t hear them. He’s a human being at the end of the day and jail time for a fellow forum member would be crushing. Sucks, but it is what it is, and make sure to blame the band and Axl that we won’t hear these songs and not arf4l.

• Like 3

It's pretty fucking insane. All these years of speculation about whether these songs existed, how they sound, if they would ever see the light of day if they did... and now we finally know Axl wasn't bullshitting when he said he had 2-3 albums worth of material fucking 20 years ago.

All because someone didn't pay their goddamn storage locker.

2 minutes ago, Edward Nygma said:

Why doesn't Axl have these songs? Does the record company have to keep hold of the songs for contractual reasons? 

They paid for them and GNR is still under contract. It’s a bit complicated to just release these tomorrow 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gunner927 said:

It's pretty fucking insane. All these years of speculation about whether these songs existed, how they sound, if they would ever see the light of day if they did... and now we finally know Axl wasn't bullshitting when he said he had 2-3 albums worth of material fucking 20 years ago.

All because someone didn't pay their goddamn storage locker.

He was just bullshitting when he said he'd release it lol

• Like 1