Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

5 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Who cares about them? Lol. 3 quarters of their content is borrowed from MYGNR and other sources. Appetite for Distortion is where it's at.

I think GNR Central is good for the casual fan who maybe isn't regularly on the other forums and follows the ongoing circus that is GN'R. Gives enough of an overview about things to make it interesting to folk who aren't complete marks.

AFD is excellent for the proper hardcore types though. That great ideal where the host is very obviously a fan but doesn't let that affect their journalistic integrity.

• Like 1

It's amazing that the contents of this storage locker ended up out in the wild. Whose responsibility would it have been to make sure this didn't happen? Zutaut? UMG? Village Studios?

1 minute ago, megaguns1982 said:

Id bet Tb is already all over it and the eBay seller plus whoever else will get a knock on the door very soon.   Gotta make copies now

Maybe or they wouldn't know until things like this happen and someone passes the information on to somebody in the guns camp or they regularly view the forums...or they were aware of the locker sale.  

13 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Who cares about them? Lol. 3 quarters of their content is borrowed from MYGNR and other sources. Appetite for Distortion is where it's at.

True. Gnr central is very tabloidish and clickbaity. AfD is way better. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

Id bet Tb is already all over it and the eBay seller plus whoever else will get a knock on the door very soon.   Gotta make copies now

More than a few people have the contents of the 15 CDs at this point. 

The plan to ensure only one person had the contents has failed, so it's in the hands of many people now. That's potentially very good news for the fans. 

For the record, I don't have the contents of the 15 discs, I just know that the plan for them to be in the hands of one person alone has failed. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

For some reason I get the feeling this is the last priority for TB right now. They have an insanely successful ongoing tour they’re managing. And maybe this is an era and material that Axl would rather just forget and leave behind 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, betterman said:

So anybody know if some of these are contained:

Goin down (with Axl)
General
Seven

Oklahoma - is this an instrumental only?

The track listings are in pics throughout the thread. No one knows what has vocals except for Atlas and Hard School which the clips have vocals on. 

Just now, Edward Nygma said:

Maybe or they wouldn't know until things like this happen and someone passes the information on to somebody in the guns camp or they regularly view the forums...or they were aware of the locker sale.  

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

More than a few people have the contents of the 15 CDs at this point. 

The plan to ensure only one person had the contents has failed, so it's in the hands of many people now. That's potentially very good news for the fans. 

For the record, I don't have the contents of the 15 discs, I just know that the plan for them to be in the hands of one person alone has failed. 

That’s great news.   Higher chance of leaking I guess

Just now, RussTCB said:

The track listings are in pics throughout the thread. No one knows what has vocals except for Atlas and Hard School which the clips have vocals on. 

I have seen tracklisting for only 3 or 4 cd`s - do we have tracklisting for every 15-20 discs??? 

38 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Maybe if this stuff gets leaked in full it will force the band to not make an album of Chinese Leftovers but to create something entirely new from scratch (which is what I want anyways).

There is no forcing Guns N Rose's or Axl

This is from a reddit post:

Billionaire is not Oklahoma

Thyme is just a piece of a song, but it’s beautiful

Dummy is not Tonto. Dummy is a nearly 7 minute rubber soul-era beatles meets animals-era floyd meets nine inch nails masterpiece. Tonto is Axl getting his industrial on while keeping the Queen influences showing.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Edward Nygma said:

I'm sure Blowjo has already blown his horn.

Perhaps we'll get lucky and Axl will be locked away in Beta's barn this weekend.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joebot said:

Leakers better watch out...

He's gonna call the President. Gonna get himself a Private Eye. Gonna need the I.R.S. Gonna get the F.B.I. He's gonna make this a federal case and wave it right down in your face. We'll probably all read it with the morning news. 

With all the rumours I can tell, something didn’t work so well

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Axl_morris said:

Universal will be angry they can't sell you a box load of shit with these demos.

That didn't stop them from selling a AFD box set with a shit load of demos and tracks that had been readily available in physical trading and online for literally decades. 

Hard School doesn’t sound all that different from what Slash has been doing with Myles Kennedy and I could see it as something that GNR might have considered using for a new album which a leak could now jeopardise.

That said, lyrically it fits in with the CD theme of Axl settling scores with everyone he fell out with, not least Slash, so would feel a bit out of date without a significant rewrite.