Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

35 minutes ago, DeadSlash said:

Is it really that easy to start a rumor?  Just type up some bullshit and watch people react? Maybe I'll try that one day.  Just type up some stupid shit and see how many PM's I get.

At ay rate, I don't believe you, and I call bullshit.  There is not 15 discs of GnR material floating out there.  15 songs, yes... but it is on one CD,  on said bootleg  Checkmate is called Checkmate not "hard school", there is no song named "Billionaire" and only WTTJ and SCOM from the AFD redux, not the whole album.  The "3rd Brian May song" listed as "Noticia Falsa" has been thoroughly debunked by those in the know, and was simply mislabeled (or purposely misattributed to May) by whoever made the master bootleg  It is obviously DJ.   Zodiac, Atlas Shrugged Oklahoma etc. are on it, yes, but that isn't news, they've been out for over 2 months.  This is nothing new, stop seeking attention.

really dude?  They have pics of the discs and the guys locker was sold, there is even stuff on ebay from that locker.   

And checkmate is called checkmate because the first leaker was just like checkmate because he got a leak. That was never the title of the song. If you were around back then, you would know that. You are just embarrassing yourself. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gunner927 said:

Pfft. I bet you believe that House of Blues 2001 proshot myth, too. Everyone knows that never happened and won't see the light of day.

yet the full HOB show was released and a soundboard of it as well. yet you still put your head in the sand.

Are you really going to deny what I said about the name checkmate?

Edited by gnfnr2k
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, gnfnr2k said:

yet the full HOB show was released and a soundboard of it as well. yet you still put your head in the sand.

Are you really going to deny what I said about the name checkmate?

you're not great with sarcasm are you?'?

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, AlterL said:

you're not great with sarcasm are you?'?

I am great with sarcasm but these are the GNR forums where there are always tons of trolls.  Like the person who I was replying to in the first place.

Well, finally got everything cleaned up from the kitchen flooding this morning. Estimated $800 to $1k in damages for personal belongings. Potentially more if the dish washers wiring is fried. Flooring and sub-flooring are... rough to say the least. Next week should be interesting. Hopefully there won’t be any warping or integrity damage to the flooring. All because the dog jumped up on the counter to get the trash can, knocked it over and it it the faucets lever and pushed the head to run on the counter for about 6 hours! Awesome day! 

Time to kick back and relax and watch everyone here 😎

11 minutes ago, Grayfox said:

Well, finally got everything cleaned up from the kitchen flooding this morning. Estimated $800 to $1k in damages for personal belongings. Potentially more if the dish washers wiring is fried. Flooring and sub-flooring are... rough to say the least. Next week should be interesting. Hopefully there won’t be any warping or integrity damage to the flooring. All because the dog jumped up on the counter to get the trash can, knocked it over and it it the faucets lever and pushed the head to run on the counter for about 6 hours! Awesome day! 

Time to kick back and relax and watch everyone here 😎

you called your insurance company, right?  put in a claim and try not to stress about it.  good luck!

2 hours ago, Affirmation said:

So I was just listening to the GNR Central Podcast and a dude on it claimed that in addition to the CD era tracks and the AFD rerecording there is allegedly the original recording of Axl screwing Steven's then GF which of course was used for Rocket Queen, crazy stuff :lol:

I'd actually want to hear that bc I have this theory that the 7 seconds of sex we hear in the song is actually the total amount of sex they had during that "encounter".

if my theory is true then Axl is still my hero..... lasts 4 seconds longer than me!!!  lol

2 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Or even more updated of him screwing the fans.

quote of the day right there!   lol!!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Chester 524 said:

I'd actually want to hear that bc I have this theory that the 7 seconds of sex we hear in the song is actually the total amount of sex they had during that "encounter".

if my theory is true then Axl is still my hero..... lasts 4 seconds longer than me!!!  lol

quote of the day right there!   lol!!!

By all accounts, there was far more than 7 seconds had. Axl kept redoing it with Adriana until he was satisfied with her moans. Sometimes being a perfectionist pays off.

4 minutes ago, Chester 524 said:

you called your insurance company, right?  put in a claim and try not to stress about it.  good luck!

Yes, I did but some stuff isn’t replaceable. Example: Chinese Democracy Best Buy promo poster and I was storing a Freddy Krueger electronic statue in a box down there and that statue goes for about $200. And then there’s other memorabilia items that didn’t hold value but I was saving that I just had to trash. Im not too worried about the house damages, I just don’t want the floor to potentially give in due to the weight of the kitchen mostly. 

58 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

People should always listen to all music on high quality speakers. Don't even get me started on that lol

What if you can't afford high quality speakers?

14 minutes ago, Gunner927 said:

By all accounts, there was far more than 7 seconds had. Axl kept redoing it with Adriana until he was satisfied with her moans. Sometimes being a perfectionist pays off.

He was probably just using that as an excuse to keep going 😂 She's not going to sound much different each time.

2 hours ago, Joebot said:

I've made some more cover art mockups! I've always loved the "Red Hand" artwork and wished it was the actual CD cover art. 

Red Hand - https://imgur.com/xbTTi8E

Grenade - https://imgur.com/SKIJZ6k

CD Logo - https://imgur.com/92z8rdC

Thanks for these :) I took the liberty of taking 5 seconds to black out one of the "I" in "II" on the Red Hand cover so I can use that as a Vol. I cover, and the Grenade as a Vol. II cover :P

dbbIydO.jpg

1 minute ago, Jack Duckworth said:

GNR is a joke. It's that bad, I don't even admit to being a GNR fan anymore. Being with this band is like being in a bad relationship. I actually want to leave now. I am done!

Okay. Well, uh... exit's that-a-way, Mr. Security Man will show you the door.

• Haha 2