Bailey15

Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

8 minutes ago, Edward Nygma said:

Maybe or they wouldn't know until things like this happen and someone passes the information on to somebody in the guns camp or they regularly view the forums...or they were aware of the locker sale.  

I'm sure Blowjo has already blown his horn.

Perhaps we'll get lucky and Axl will be locked away in Beta's barn this weekend.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joebot said:

Leakers better watch out...

He's gonna call the President. Gonna get himself a Private Eye. Gonna need the I.R.S. Gonna get the F.B.I. He's gonna make this a federal case and wave it right down in your face. We'll probably all read it with the morning news. 

With all the rumours I can tell, something didn’t work so well

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Axl_morris said:

Universal will be angry they can't sell you a box load of shit with these demos.

That didn't stop them from selling a AFD box set with a shit load of demos and tracks that had been readily available in physical trading and online for literally decades. 

Hard School doesn’t sound all that different from what Slash has been doing with Myles Kennedy and I could see it as something that GNR might have considered using for a new album which a leak could now jeopardise.

That said, lyrically it fits in with the CD theme of Axl settling scores with everyone he fell out with, not least Slash, so would feel a bit out of date without a significant rewrite. 

I haven't seen so much excitement here in ages. Like back when there was that rumor that GnR were gonna play at some club in Atlanta or one of the Carolinas way back in the day. Everyone here went nuts wondering. 

In the dark years Axl behave like an very crazy scientist , sad.

3 minutes ago, zeppelinrocksnexttognr said:

I haven't seen so much excitement here in ages. Like back when there was that rumor that GnR were gonna play at some club in Atlanta or one of the Carolinas way back in the day. Everyone here went nuts wondering. 

To me this is the Chinese "Holy Grail" stuff to me - over a dozen new, unheard, Axl-vocal-tracked songs that are not simply alternate takes of songs we all know?  And then PLUS with the CD songs we all know, most of them in demo form when CD was to me at its most sonically adventurous period?  Sign me up!  This is the stuff we have all been waiting for :headbang:

Nothing will top the excitement of Slash being back in GNR to me, but this is something that I have wanted ever since I heard the first initial run of CD leaks over a decade ago now

• Like 2

It sure as beans won’t happen, but I think they should add Hard School to the setlist for the next leg. I think it’s the best non-ballad rock song of the whole NuGNR era, and that’s saying something because Chinese and Better are awesome tunes.

37 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

The track listings are in pics throughout the thread. No one knows what has vocals except for Atlas and Hard School which the clips have vocals on. 

And I dont believe Atlas was listed on CD 3 and 4, or was it?...

2 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I think we should all donate to @axlrosefan4lifeif he comes through with anything. Not like he has to of course but it’d be life changing for many of us here on the forums.

hell yes

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

To any GnR camp member reading this forum:

Fans want to pay money for these songs. You’ve accomplished nothing by holding these all these years from the fans, and I firmly believe any further leaks are what you had coming to you for not communication with us at all during these years about new music.

This should be pinned in the forum homepage. 100% accurate

• GNFNR 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

And I dont believe Atlas was listed on CD 3 and 4, or was it?...

Lol, idk. I was just told it was a snippet of AS. Ive heard a couple others. sounded pretty good. Didnt somebody say Hard School was Checkmate? Or maybe the other way around. 

19 minutes ago, MJRoses23 said:

Saw a post on Reddit that said one minute or Atlas is out there. Did I miss that?

Yes lol low quality

6 minutes ago, ll_tj1 said:

Lol, idk. I was just told it was a snippet of AS. Ive heard a couple others. sounded pretty good. Didnt somebody say Hard School was Checkmate? Or maybe the other way around. 

I believe it's a mix of both from what heard. On everything coming out gotta let the guy get some rest he has been on a long trip and in a state of bliss all we need is a little patience

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

To any GnR camp member reading this forum:

Fans want to pay money for these songs. You’ve accomplished nothing by holding these all these years from the fans, and I firmly believe any further leaks are what you had coming to you for not communication with us at all during these years about new music.

It is a sad state of affairs when fans of a band have to resort to leaked snippets, with a privileged few having to pay thousands of dollars to hear full songs. 

You know what puts it in perspective? That time when Fernando came on here and said Shadow of Your Love was a new single. It goes to show that they don't really give a fuck, and probably think half-arsed efforts to release demos people have had for decades constitutes some attempt at 'new music'.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The most important question I have right now is:  what shall I tag "Hard School" as in iTunes when it finally does leak? :P  Since Axl called it Jackie Chan in 2008 I might label it as that since it is canonically the most recent title for it, but Hard School is what it was called when that version on the disk was made.  But Checkmate is the best sounding title out of all three of those.  

Godammit nothing in GNR land is simple :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, WhazUp said:

The most important question I have right now is:  what shall I tag "Hard School" as in iTunes when it finally does leak? :P  Since Axl called it Jackie Chan in 2008 I might label it as that since it is canonically the most recent title for it, but Hard School is what it was called when that version on the disk was made.  But Checkmate is the best sounding title out of all three of those.  

Godammit nothing in GNR land is simple :lol:

I typically go with what the song was at the time of the recording. Aka CD album has Street Of Dreams but the demo will always be The Blues

2 minutes ago, Grayfox said:

I typically go with what the song was at the time of the recording. Aka CD album has Street Of Dreams but the demo will always be The Blues

I do that as well.  Must run in the Fox family 😁

• Haha 1

So I was just listening to the GNR Central Podcast and a dude on it claimed that in addition to the CD era tracks and the AFD rerecording there is allegedly the original recording of Axl screwing Steven's then GF which of course was used for Rocket Queen, crazy stuff :lol: