Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

15 minutes ago, zombux said:

from what I know of, he was stopped by FBI and SWAT team on the way back home with the discs. first the officer ordered to arrest him, but then they just shot him on spot after a phone call with someone totally not from the band camp nor the recording label. the discs were then ran over with a heavy tank a few times and the remains were burned with a flamethrower, to make sure nobody can ever use them again.

end of story.

The "heavy tank" story was made up by Eddie Trunk, while the cds were actually run over by Axl himself in his new Lamborghini.

• Haha 1

Just now, TheSeeker said:

Once the mystery instrumental songs with no vocals leak, I think we should have a contest to come up with lyrics for them

Maybe hearing us all (poorly) singing over his songs will inspire Axl to actually finish them

Or maybe shelve them 4 life! :awesomeface:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

Maybe hearing us all (poorly) singing over his songs will inspire Axl to actually finish them

At this point we might be better singers than him, so we'll probably scares him more. :violin:

• GNFNR 1

On 2019-07-28 at 9:07 AM, Sonicjam said:

... was just online here a few seconds ago......good to know he's going well enough to log on here.

Edit: i mean his display name popped up in the 'users online' just then.

It's just protocol for the swat team to search their victims phone after they have unloaded hundreds of bullets into him.

Just now, The Real McCoy said:

I told my girlfriend what was going on, and she just basically went “that’s nice, dear.” 😂

My girlfriend loves chinese democracy, but still doesnt seem interested in the leaks at all...i feel so nerdy trying to explain how amazing this whole thing is to her 😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Real McCoy said:

I told my girlfriend what was going on, and she just basically went “that’s nice, dear.” 😂

lol.  well the only time I can come on this forum is while I'm sitting in the bathroom.  My wife literally thinks I have a GI disease and has threatened to make a doctor appointment for me tomorrow.  lol.  I tried to explain, but honestly it's just going to be easier go to the doctor and waste a copay

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, The Real McCoy said:

My wife generally knows a lot of what goes on. She's had a lot of good times at GNR shows and genuinely likes  alot of GN'R music. Even she was like "OK, thanks for the info....." hahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Why do some people assume that axlrosefan4life is going to put out the rest? He hasn't even implied doing so at any moment, as far as I have read. That said, I hope he's fine and enjoying. I somehow feel the longer we don't hear from him the more likely it is TB has silenced him.