Bailey15

Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

37 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

Legal issues and monetary issues about his outlay.... privacy issues as this is in very few hands at this point.

How much was the outlay? 

Just now, Arnuld said:

How much was the outlay? 

Rumors suggest it was one million dollars!!!!

24 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Imagine getting put inside for it.

What you in for mate " Killed my wife you? "

Ohhh uhhh I stole someones CD Collection.

''I stole Axl Rose's overdubbed album leftovers''. 

The screws would probably have to stick you with the nonces.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, donny said:

TB HQ ? 

thats around Axls kitchen table. 

Thats exactly what I meant. :lol:

TB and a lot of slimy bastards who have previous in these types of situation are very active regarding what has happened...

18 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

The dude is all over social media.  If he distributes even a single song, he's getting a visit from the FBI, just like Skwerl.

Look at this thread.   Look at how many people have been watching it for the last 24 hours.  The dude is fucked if he shares anything.   So yeah....it's over.  We ain't getting shit, same as the last 20 years.

At least we got two minutes though.

he won't upload anything. but someone else will.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Propaganda said:

I think it's time to delete this thread...People were named...Mods ?

That won't change shit. Everyone knows by now.

• Like 1

Just now, Creed said:

maybe a user called DEXTER? 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Creed said:

:wacko:

Edited by Propaganda

If the material now sits in several hands, then surely the next step is to privately sideways-share across other members gradually. 

• GNFNR 1

The CDs in question were sold to some random bloke from Japan 2 days ago. He then flew to Florida, mainly to visit Disneyland and gave the CDs to some wrestling dude, in exchange for the Evader version of "the General", believing it to be the real deal. The wrestler then promised to give the CDs to a bagel boy, but ended up selling them to a forum member, who drove 14 hours to Miami, yesterday. Bagel boy got mad, so he was given some mp3s from the wrestler to calm down. Eventually he will leak them today.

• Haha 2

I like checkmate sounds great , atlas sounds a lot like the way twat sounds. 

2 minutes ago, Faxl Rows said:

If the material now sits in several hands, then surely the next step is to privately sideways-share across other members gradually. 

Some of the people who have wormed their way in have no intention of anything good in regards to letting anyone else hear anything.

47 minutes ago, default_ said:

"So for anyone who doesn’t know 

The situation that had a public auction that took place on a storage locker surrendered by failure to pay by the owner who had legally possession of the items

the then purchasing party has 100% legal ownership of the items in that locker.

Axl , Universal and team Brazil cannot seek any legal action for the tracks being spread out bye for now 100% legal owner of those items

To add to that public auctions have a strict contract and transference of property agreement with all persons or business rent a unit 

so unless a time before the auction a police report was made of stolen goods that was itemized and dated which there would already be a public record of and in occurrence the auctioneer would have been made aware before the public auction so yeah 

lol Team Brazil and Axl"

So, just read this at another forum, anyone schooled in those matters could clarify it? 

I wasnt aware that the locker was auctioned because Zutaut didnt pay the bill lol 

I don't believe this to be true.

I used this anaoligy somewhere else, but If I buy a house belonging to David Chase and we agree I can have the contents/furnature - and I find a DVD of his upcoming film 'The Many Saints of Newark' - it's not 'my film' to do as I please with

• Like 2

i don't believe that this will work properly. but i do hope, it will... without any major buzz. passing around some links... 

4 minutes ago, T-Minus said:

Some of the people who have wormed their way in have no intention of anything good in regards to letting anyone else hear anything.

I'll bet some of them might be trying to tattle to TB for something in return. Hopefully the rest of them just start a take-one-pass-it-on process sending the material to other people privately. 

• Like 1

Just now, Faxl Rows said:

I'll bet some of them might be trying to tattle to TB for something in return. Hopefully the rest of them just start a take-one-pass-it-on process sending the material to other people privately. 

One of them has previous.

5 minutes ago, ZODIAC said:

i don't believe that this will work properly. but i do hope, it will... without any major buzz. passing around some links... 

I can't think of any other way it could be done tbh. The guy trying to get the material in the first place should've said nothing about it and leaked it this way without saying anything. If in doubt, think of Skewrl. 

4 minutes ago, T-Minus said:

One of them has previous.

Wait, is MSL trying to get involved?

Posted (edited)

Theres a cool way to do it:

Get a VPN with a virtual machine, download Soulseek (a P2P sharing service), let some selected people download it using the same method, once 15 or 20 selected people get the stuff using a VPN and a virtual machine, regular people can download it too and nobody will really know where it came from. 

Atm is reported 10/15 people already has the disc contents, itd be really hard to trace it with this method. I believe.

Edited by default_

I can't think of any other way it could be done tbh. The guy trying to get the material in the first place should've said nothing about it and leaked it this way without saying anything. If in doubt, think of Skewrl. 

Wait, is MSL trying to get involved?

My lips are sealed...

• Like 1

we still can blame MSL or MOJO for this...   yeah, i was thinking alot about skwerl recently...:facepalm:

Posted (edited)

We should just shut up and let it go... It's over Brothaaa!

Edited by Propaganda
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Propaganda said:

We should just shut up and let it go...

If nothing else leaked now it'd be the biggest goddamn blue-baller. For me at least, this is infinitely more interesting and exciting than NITL/reunion so far as they spectacularly missed the opportunity to come back with new/ish music and there's still no real sign of them properly having interest in it.