Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

9 minutes ago, Liquor & Whores said:

can someone transcribe the lyrics to the 37sec of checkmate/hard school/jackie chan?

All cautions made
Every chance was given
No effort spared
To save what we had

... can sb continue with the lyrics?

I've heard a slightly longer version of the old checkmate leak and pretty sure the next verse starts:

'All in good faith'

And for some reason, I've always had this in my head following (not certain at all with this but read lyrics along these lines years ago somewhere and they fit):

All in good faith

But you didn't listen

You walked away

Destroyed what we had

Motherfuckers in game, it's checkmate. 

1 hour ago, T-Minus said:

the intentions may be good but they’ve been backed into a corner, cleverly by people they were “working” with.   Body slammed, if you will...

So, what's the wrestlers role in all of this? 

14 minutes ago, THELINESMAN said:

I've heard a slightly longer version of the old checkmate leak and pretty sure the next verse starts:

'All in good faith'

And for some reason, I've always had this in my head following (not certain at all with this but read lyrics along these lines years ago somewhere and they fit):

All in good faith

But you didn't listen

You walked away

Destroyed what we had

The old clip goes like "all in go-" kind of cutting off before the full word is pronounced - it is hard to find that specific full 16 seconds because every youtuber decided that it was better to chop off that last bit to loop the clip and make it seem longer lol

Edited by WhazUp
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, THELINESMAN said:

'All in good faith'

All in good faith

But you didn't listen

You walked away

Destroyed what we had

that was part of the fake Checkmate lyrics someone created.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, marinergtfc said:

This is easy.

Grow some fucking bollocks and leak the fucking lot.

The end.

Don't think it's that simple. If it were to go bad for someone it could really disrupt their life in a bad way, even riskier if they have dependents.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, noonoo said:

The CDs in question were sold to some random bloke from Japan 2 days ago. He then flew to Florida, mainly to visit Disneyland and gave the CDs to some wrestling dude, in exchange for the Evader version of "the General", believing it to be the real deal. The wrestler then promised to give the CDs to a bagel boy, but ended up selling them to a forum member, who drove 14 hours to Miami, yesterday. Bagel boy got mad, so he was given some mp3s from the wrestler to calm down. Eventually he will leak them today.

Is this the a true account?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, BrayWyatt said:

Not been on the site for a few days, what has happened for there to be an 84 page topic.

Could anyone who has followed the thread give a summary of what songs are on these 15 CDs? How many clips have leaked thus far?

Hope it’s ok to ask these questions, don’t want any PMs. Just the info. 

1 minute ago, Powderfinger said:

Could anyone who has followed the thread give a summary of what songs are on these 15 CDs? How many clips have leaked thus far?

Hope it’s ok to ask these questions, don’t want any PMs. Just the info. 

There's 20 CDs, someone linked pictures 1-3 pages back. We've only seen about 10 CDs so far. They have a bunch of drum tracks, some rough mixes of unheard songs and a whole lot else. One's rumored to have AFD '99 on it, but we haven't seen any photos of that one yet.

Do you know why his forum name is axrosefan4life?

Because that's how long he's going to prison for!

Has anybody made this joke yet?

Seriously though, new GNR songs would make my year, or at least the second half of it. I haven't heard these new leaks yet because I'm still hoping for full songs but if nothing materialises I will have to give in.

• Haha 1