Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

2 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

So what's going on, he's got the discs, it's all gone quiet... I hate waiting especially when we have no confirmation what we are waiting for.

We all may be waiting for nothing at this point. This thread could go on for weeks, months, etc, just like this.

1 minute ago, zigzagbigbag said:

Nice idea but it doesn’t work if you are German and do understand every single word they are saying 😄

or if you just understand Deutsch, of course :D but this meme has become so widespread on the internet, that you just have to switch that skill off for a moment and just laugh like crazy over its 987654th iteration :D

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, zombux said:

https://www.captiongenerator.com/1470972/Axl-finds-out-about-Zutauts-locker

for everyone's amusement, credits go to the caption maker ;)

This was awesome.  Only a hardcore fan through the CD era would get a lot of it, but I’m glad to be in that boat.  The caption to the old woman was hysterical, as was the caption for Hitler clearing the room.

• Like 1

Has anyone been following the gnr reddit, something got posted about a album called 2000 intentions ???? Anyone know about that ?? Also inc is a tracklist and in comments says no leaks, never ??? 😢😢😢 take this with a pinch of salt peeps

2 minutes ago, rossco said:

Has anyone been following the gnr reddit, something got posted about a album called 2000 intentions ???? Anyone know about that ?? Also inc is a tracklist and in comments says no leaks, never ??? 😢😢😢 take this with a pinch of salt peeps

2000 Intentions was the original name for Chinese Democracy, wasn't it? When it was expected out by 99/2000.

2 minutes ago, rossco said:

That's the original leaks

3 minutes ago, rossco said:

The guy just copied the info from pictures Walter22 posted a few pages back 

Edited by Grayfox

1 minute ago, DTJ80 said:

@RussTCB what are you hearing on the grapevine?

Not much at this point. Through this thread, I've only posted here and there when I had info I felt to be very reliable. 

Over the past few days, seemingly everyone has thrown theories and ideas my way but none of them are from sources that I (for whatever my opinion is worth) really think are reliable enough to throw out on the main board. 

In short, all is quiet for now. As someone else mentioned, it could be that way for days weeks months or years. 

If anything these situations just make me more and more mad at Axl for putting his fans in this position. I can't imagine an artist promising their fans so much, then never ever delivering. Then on top of that, making their fans out to be the bad guy just for wanting to have a way to pay them for their art. 

But I digress. In short, I haven't heard anything new that I'd say is reliable info. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Im frequent flyer, dont really post but i Never remember all this bull crap when all the original leaks back in the day happene . A great night to be a gnr fan that was. So excited. This has the same feel but i feel the powers that be will and have gotten all over this. Esp as username an real name has been passed around on net. Hope this does find its way out there. We waited long time back in the day on that particular night when each traxk started to drop. Today feels a bit diff and feel like it wonr happen. We can hope peeps 

3 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

2000 Intentions was the original name for Chinese Democracy, wasn't it? When it was expected out by 99/2000.

Got me thinking is this possible another part of the cd collection ??? I dont know just speculating here my friend 🤔👍

5 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

a rumored one, yes. together with Cock-A-Roach Soup, as magazines were speculating back then.

They were never going to be uploaded straight away.

They need to be ripped. Possibly sent to an external source, possible digital artwork if he goes to that extent.

I just seriously hope he went with the intension of a solid plan... Because if he doesn't have what it takes and backs out, someone else could have bought them who's a little braver. Give him time for now. 

Edited by Axl_morris

3 hours ago, Pele said:

Also, it's worth pointing out a massive amount of the 240 or so reported songs are duplicated.  I.e,

Chinese Democracy (standard drums)

Chinese Democracy (drums up 0.7db)

Chinese Democracy (drums up 01.5db)

Chinese Democracy (drums down 0.7db)

Chinese Democracy (drums up 1.5db)

Sounds like mix 6-10 of every track I have ever done!

• Haha 1

What would our man get in trouble with exactly if caught red handed? Copyright infringement?Like when people put up YouTube videos and then have claims made and they're taken offline? 

I'm not well versed in most laws, but hasn't the "most" illegal act already happened? When the locker buyer sold the CDs? 

There is nothing different or special about this just because it's GnR and unreleased, right? It's still sharing UMG material the same way people do everyday with YT videos? 

I'm just trying to follow along. I don't want the guy to get in trouble at all, but I get a little lost when people talk about him going to prison for the rest of his life. I'm thinking it would be a copyright infringement charge for each track that leaks? (Or just one if he puts them as one file like the Radiohead leak)