Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

3 minutes ago, vloors said:

Alternatively send the usb to someone outside of the US to do it.

That’s an option but it’s not deniable enough. Personally what I would do is this. I would transfer the CDs in a lossless format and transfer all files onto a data dvd. You’re legally allowed to make copies for personal usage as long as it’s not given to anyone or sold. I would then give or lend the original CDs to a trusted friend who would disperse them anonymously to a person in an “untouchable” country. What happens from there is entirely deniable because “my hands” weren’t in it. But that’s me and if I wanted to share. 

27 minutes ago, TeeJay410 said:

The best way for TB to prevent any damage from leaking is to release the music that fans have been begging to purchase.

They could even profit by it rather than attempting to gain profit by flogging toy trucks and faux-airline clothes. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

It's rough, but it's true. Fernando is their manager only because he is the son of Axl's housekeeper. Team Brazil literally fits all the words used by @ZoSoRose:

Unqualified, certainly.

Enabling, you bet it!

Privileged, how else does one go from nobody to a manager of the worlds biggest band?

Incompetent, easy to see...

Silver spoon, Yep, and condescending to boot.

Hanger-ons that support abusive and unstable people and hold contempt for actual fans. Absolutely, deadset, true.

Nobody enables Axl because he does what he wants. Silver spoon I don’t know. I don’t think Beta was getting paid a lot by Axl in any of her capacities, so I don’t see Fernando growing up privileged. Hangers on? Axl views these people as family. 

2 minutes ago, Grayfox said:

That’s an option but it’s not deniable enough. Personally what I would do is this. I would transfer the CDs in a lossless format and transfer all files onto a data dvd. You’re legally allowed to make copies for personal usage as long as it’s not given to anyone or sold. I would then give or lend the original CDs to a trusted friend who would disperse them anonymously to a person in an “untouchable” country. What happens from there is entirely deniable because “my hands” weren’t in it. But that’s me and if I wanted to share. 

Who would even want to temp the FBI or a well paid legal team to interfere and fuck with your life just to release some songs that only a few people have a strong desire to hear? 

Fucking bummer if we aren’t going to hear anything. It definitely didn’t help that this message board or whoever publicly identified the purchaser of these CDs. 

Would have been great if it was kept quiet, saved 90 pages of a thread that ultimately went nowhere, and dropped the whole thing for the fans who are starving for this material.

Agree Team Brazil sucks. A bunch of inexperienced and uneducated clowns.  

Edited by nycgunner
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I am hearing elsewhere the cds are watermarked and can be traced back to the person who has possession of them. 

Not worth ... going to jail over it.

Can you not run them through ''audacity'' and re-record them with no loss quality? Oh, just read the watermark will be copied. Surely there is a technical way? 

14 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Nobody enables Axl because he does what he wants. Silver spoon I don’t know. I don’t think Beta was getting paid a lot by Axl in any of her capacities, so I don’t see Fernando growing up privileged. Hangers on? Axl views these people as family. 

Who would even want to temp the FBI or a well paid legal team to interfere and fuck with your life just to release some songs that only a few people have a strong desire to hear? 

She went from being a house keeper to literally having her family control one of the biggest band's on the planet. Fernando was literally given a "manager" role with ZERO credibility because of that. That is the biggst definition of silver spoon

... shouldn't have been so vocal, but he doesn't deserve blame. He tried and his heart was in the right place.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Grayfox said:

Well if the rumors are true and things have been silenced and nipped because of Team Brazil and other parties.. there is still technically options that could see the material leaked..

If the CDs were rightfully purchased originally due to a storage locker not being paid and auctioned off. The person who bought the storage locker technically has legal ownership of the DISKS themselves. Selling the files would not be legal but by rights the disks shifting hands is completely legal. So if the original disks from the storage locker that was legally sold ended up in someone’s hands.. technically they can do what ever they want with the original disks. Including “giving them away” to someone. What the person they give them away to does is then on that person and no other party previously associated with the disks. Just saying there’s loop holes for everything. You can’t control the actions of another. The only safe way to leak the disks is treat them like a “Flat Stanley”

What are these rumours? Was ... threatened? I question why he was so public with all this. Clearly, dozens of unreleased material is another ball game to HOB.

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

Can you not run them through ''audacity'' and re-record them with no loss quality? Oh, just read the watermark will be copied. Surely there is a technical way? 

Even if that were the case. It’s just multiple copies of that same watermarked material so they couldn’t really trace the source of a leak if it was done properly

7 minutes ago, nycgunner said:

Fucking bummer if we aren’t going to hear anything. It definitely didn’t help that this message board or whoever publicly identifying the purchaser of these CDs. 

Would have been great if it was kept quiet, saved 90 pages of a thread that ultimately went nowhere, and dropped the whole thing for the fans who are starving for this material.

Agree Team Brazil sucks. A bunch of inexperienced and uneducated clowns.  

The salt in the wounds too is that they are still happily okay with videos of mere live clips being taken down, which is the only "new" GNR we have to enjoy since apparently new studio albums or even a live NTLT video are not things they seem into releasing

Like, if you aren't okay with us listening to over 20 year old studio sessions, at the very least leave the youtube videos in peace 

Edited by WhazUp

Someone over at Reddit had an interesting point. Because these songs exist, no longer gathering dust in a storage locker..

(Which brings up another interesting debate - Would Axl rather have had these destroyed in storage due to bad conditions or a 🔥, OR found as they were and possibly/likely leaked in their entirety?)

Anyhow, simply because we are aware of them now, thanks to we-all-know-who, why is it that ANYONE feels entitled to hear them? Because someone risked his ass to obtain them? Because he's not in it for the money, we automatically feel it's our duty as fans to demand it all?

Sorry, but that's fucking ridiculous. Believe me, I'd LOVE to hear anything and everything Axl has to offer, but under these circumstances, it is completely understandable and best for all concerned that these do not leak. Period. Too much is at stake for them to spread like wildfire. 

You can sit there and enjoy these songs. Meanwhile, other individuals have their family's threatened, face seriously major legal ramifications, etc...

So unless you contributed to these recordings in any way, which I doubt, please just remain frustrated (as GNR fans, we should be accustomed to by now) that we aren't hearing these now, and didn't hear them nearly 20 years ago. But for a damn good reason.

Yes, they exist. I for one am THRILLED we actually know more specifics now, how great alot of this material is, which id like to think will shut up all the naysayers ,who always insisted Axl had nothing else to offer. 

Most importantly, though.... I'm sure an individual's well being, freedom from prosecution/jail time, a nightmare of legal hassles that could be never-ending. That's more important than you or I hearing something we just aren't entitled to hear.

Edited by Estrangedfx
  • Like 1

The dream is dead. We’ll never hear these songs. Just call it a day guys, may as well shut down this thread while we’re at it. No point in talking about what will never be. I hate this band.

Edited by AxlRoseCDII
  • Like 1

Let's see here,

Scenario 1- Insane fan has stolen tracks and documents regarding Axl including damming emails and an alleged copy of a potential book. Blackmails band with a set of demands saying if they don't announce a tour in x amount of time, he will leak them

TB's Response- Let's put him on payroll!

Scenario 2- Clearly unstable and infamous individuals with a well-documented history of abuse and over obsession with Axl Rose begin doxxing people, taking down almost every video they can on YouTube, and literally try to harm people's personal lives over nothing. They are also in frequent contact with the person in scenario 1, often working together. The issue is brought up to Fernando...

TB's Response- Let's let them do what they want! They are allies to us!

Scenario 3- 20 year old demos that mostly sound completely incomplete might leak. This artist has released ONE album in almost 30 YEARS. The fans are starved for artistic output and would pay for any new album. The general public is sure to not to give a shit or even know about said leak.

TB's Response- Use intimidation tactics, cruelty, and individuals in above two scenarios to ensure this stuff doesn't get out to spite the fans. Continue to not release shit.

All TB should ever do with these leaks is say “While we don’t condone these leaks and would have preferred that they be heard in their intended completed form, we appreciate that our fans have a thirst for new material, and we are working hard to provide that for them.” and then not sue the shit out of everyone.

26 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

That’s a rough assessment man. Slash seems to like them and I don’t believe for a second it’s because of cash. 

Slash and Duff like getting paid. Do you think the band are all chums right now? The band Duff and Slash helped build are now run by hacks and is completely in control of the crazy person that caused immense problems with Slash and Duff back in the day. They don't want to stir the pot, why bother passing up on an easy pay day? The casual fans are happy to see the same show for $300 year after year. They can release their lame solo records to scratch their artistic itch. They want to make music, its ONE person that holds it up.

There's a reason they shut up and play whatever Chinese song Axl wants

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Grayfox said:

Well if the rumors are true and things have been silenced and nipped because of Team Brazil and other parties.. there is still technically options that could see the material leaked..

I've read this rumour on another forum. If that's where it comes from, the source is totally unreliable.

21 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

I understand the reunion was more than likely due to Axl not being able to maintain his lifestyle, while also I’m sure he was burnt out on the theaters and residencies. Axl wanted his GNR to a global force again and he has that now. But, I don’t believe TB are evil or incompetent. There probably wouldn’t be a GNR without TB.

I was actually thinking more of Slash in that post due to his then impending divorce, though Axl was definitely looking for a payday. 

I believe Axl even mentioned it was the Coachella invite that got the whole thing rolling, and it was likely because they got offered like $7 mil for each show.