Jump to content
Bailey15

Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Crazyman said:

I was actually thinking more of Slash in that post due to his then impending divorce, though Axl was definitely looking for a payday. 

I believe Axl even mentioned it was the Coachella invite that got the whole thing rolling, and it was likely because they got offered like $7 mil for each show. 

It was all of them. Slash was about to be taken to the cleaners by Perla and Axl was playing places like the "Bethlaham Sands Event Center"

Of course they reunited, both were diminishing brands. Get one more original member for authenticity (Duff is the easy choice, he loves money), screw over the other 2 and voila! Instant arena status and a year of stadium status 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I basically think most non-USA countries would laugh their heads off if a millionaire American rockstar tried to prod them into activity about some missing demos for an album nobody cared about at the time, and few care about today. In my area I don't see a policeman if there has been a murder or a rape so I doubt they'll get their act together if some spotty nerd starts leaking ''Silk Worm #12'' on his computer. The whole thing would probably be lost in an international maze of red tape and nonsense before the person was identified, and certainly before it reached legal proceedings.

Spinal Tap, circa 2019

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

It was all of them. Slash was about to be taken to the cleaners by Perla and Axl was playing places like the "Bethlaham Sands Event Center"

Of course they reunited, both were diminishing brands. Get one more original member for authenticity (Duff is the easy choice, he loves money), screw over the other 2 and voila! Instant arena status and a year of stadium status 

Exactly. They either didn't care about Steven (or figured he wouldn't be able to play the full tour/setlist) and Izzy already confirmed they didn't want to pay him a fair share. 

Edited by Crazyman
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TeeJay410 said:

It’s hard to forget the masterclass in shade where Slash was asked what he thought about CD and he essentially “Yes, it is nice to hear Axl sing, sounds like music he enjoys making,” which is a great way to say nothing while saying everything.

And then he goes out and butcher errr plays Sorry...........

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TeeJay410 said:

It’s hard to forget the masterclass in shade where Slash was asked what he thought about CD and he essentially “Yes, it is nice to hear Axl sing, sounds like music he enjoys making,” which is a great way to say nothing while saying everything.

Yup. I didn't care they played CD songs in 2016. I even looked forward to them in the set cause it was kind of cool. It was nice of the guys to appease Axl I thought. Then they added more.... then they added more... Its easy to see what their prominence in the set meant. I guess it was nice of Axl to throw them a bone with Slither, even though its awful with him on vocals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I've read this rumour on another forum. If that's where it comes from, the source is totally unreliable.

I’ve been reading it several places. That’s why I mostly said it in a partial believing manner. It’s good to believe and doubt at the same time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Chinese songs got progressively worse on NITL, too. Slash doesn't give a fuck

1. Chinese Democracy- Fuck yeah! That sounds mean as hell!

2. Better- Alright! Slash actually made some cool changes! He took the time to actually write a new solo and when Axl is acceptable on it, its cool!

3. TiL- So hit and miss. A lot of these were great at the start of 2016, then Slash stopped giving a shit and just aimlessly played as fast as he could the following 2 years. Axl also tanked, but I guess we are talking about Slash here.

4. Sorry- Song itself is okay but I haven't heard a single Slash solo where he sounds like he gives a fuck. So fast with awful phrasing

5. Catcher- Same. Shred shred shred

6. TWAT- Keeps it like the album version, but sloppier

7. Prostitute- Same, whatever

8. Madagascar- Does pretty much nothing on it

Holy shit they have done 8 Chinese songs on the REUNION Tour?! I'm sure that was up to Slash and Duff!

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Let's see here,

Scenario 1- Insane fan has stolen tracks and documents regarding Axl including damming emails and an alleged copy of a potential book. Blackmails band with a set of demands saying if they don't announce a tour in x amount of time, he will leak them

TB's Response- Let's put him on payroll!

Scenario 2- Clearly unstable and infamous individuals with a well-documented history of abuse and over obsession with Axl Rose begin doxxing people, taking down almost every video they can on YouTube, and literally try to harm people's personal lives over nothing. They are also in frequent contact with the person in scenario 1, often working together. The issue is brought up to Fernando...

TB's Response- Let's let them do what they want! They are allies to us!

Scenario 3- 20 year old demos that mostly sound completely incomplete might leak. This artist has released ONE album in almost 30 YEARS. The fans are starved for artistic output and would pay for any new album. The general public is sure to not to give a shit or even know about said leak.

TB's Response- Use intimidation tactics, cruelty, and individuals in above two scenarios to ensure this stuff doesn't get out to spite the fans. Continue to not release shit.

Ok. You make ALOT of good points here. I almost agree with everything you said. But seriously.... MSL isn't actually on payroll, is he??? That's absurd. And the "other one", Walker, Walter, whatever the fuck his name is..... That douchbag, harassing multiple people is ANOTHER associated now with Team Brazil?

Ok. I stand corrected. They literally hire these unstable, self-serving leeches and now, leaks are the "Enemy"??? 

No, it's untrustworthy, unimportant, insignificant bastards who are compensated for making threats, monitoring copyrighted material (let's be honest, a fucking MONKEY can do that) and treated as kings when they are merely peasants? Okkkk.... SERIOUSLY.... Fuck them.

As the great poet once sang, "We live and learn and then sometimes it's best to walk away". Well....  Not in this case....

If they want a job they clearly don't deserve, let's give them one. As in, try containing The Holy Grail now, you imbeciles. Whomever can keep 2 morons employed for the next 10 years, let's make them really earn it. 

Open the floodgates....safely, securely and discreetly. Material we aren't entitled to is NOTHING compared to the harassment and threats I've heard about. That's a serious, terrorist-type of threat there. 

Say goodnight, TB. And say hello to Team_C_2_Democeacy-Starts_Now!!

And no, I have absolutely nothing in my possession. Just the knowledge that when you threaten a person's family, and as a result, you GET A FUCKING JOB because of it, all bets are off. 

 

Edited by Estrangedfx
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone fill me in. I skimmed over everything. Did a new version of Going Down leak or is it still the same one that leaked in 2013. Or did something else leak Or are we all simply just discussing demo tapes and shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so why has Tom been storing Axls boxes of bits and bobs and and paying storage fees on them for near on 20 years ?

if Axl has made no effort to collect them in the past two decades then thats his problem. finders keepers.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Grayfox said:

I’ve been reading it several places. That’s why I mostly said it in a partial believing manner. It’s good to believe and doubt at the same time

Yeah, in situations like this, where you don't know what's happening exactly and people get emotional, there are a lot of rumours and it's easier to believe them than normally. Usually a rumour starts from one place, then is reproduced elsewhere and people think that there are multiple different sources for it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, donny said:

so why has Tom been storing Axls boxes of bits and bobs and and paying storage fees on them for near on 20 years ?

if Axl has made no effort to collect them in the past two decades then thats his problem. finders keepers.

 

CD is now a 20 year catastrophe project. There are probably songs and files all over the place. Nobody who matters cares about them

I agree though, these werent stolen. TB suck

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, donny said:

so why has Tom been storing Axls boxes of bits and bobs and and paying storage fees on them for near on 20 years ?

if Axl has made no effort to collect them in the past two decades then thats his problem. finders keepers.

 

I doubt Axl knows exactly where every disc with CD demos on it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you ever just sit and think about how they replaced buckethead guitar parts with fucking bumblefoot and get mad?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I've read this rumour on another forum. If that's where it comes from, the source is totally unreliable.

 

19 minutes ago, Grayfox said:

I’ve been reading it several places. That’s why I mostly said it in a partial believing manner. It’s good to believe and doubt at the same time

So maybe it's not true? I'm confused on what's going on now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TeeJay410 said:

Do you ever just sit and think about how they replaced buckethead guitar parts with fucking bumblefoot and get mad?

I like Bumble, he had some solid stuff on CD

I do sit back and think about how incompetent and shitty of people they are and get mad, though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

 

So maybe it's not true? I'm confused on what's going on now.

Yeah I’d say everyone is. It’s best to just sit back and wait for clarification. I’m done posting from here on out. If anything happens I’ll stop lurking and join the party.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

The Chinese songs got progressively worse on NITL, too. Slash doesn't give a fuck

1. Chinese Democracy- Fuck yeah! That sounds mean as hell!

2. Better- Alright! Slash actually made some cool changes! He took the time to actually write a new solo and when Axl is acceptable on it, its cool!

3. TiL- So hit and miss. A lot of these were great at the start of 2016, then Slash stopped giving a shit and just aimlessly played as fast as he could the following 2 years. Axl also tanked, but I guess we are talking about Slash here.

4. Sorry- Song itself is okay but I haven't heard a single Slash solo where he sounds like he gives a fuck. So fast with awful phrasing

5. Catcher- Same. Shred shred shred

6. TWAT- Keeps it like the album version, but sloppier

7. Prostitute- Same, whatever

8. Madagascar- Does pretty much nothing on it

Holy shit they have done 8 Chinese songs on the REUNION Tour?! I'm sure that was up to Slash and Duff!

If you listen to Madagascar Slash's added a riff to that

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The rumour I'm reading is ... got belly-flopped by a wrestler, or a mature Brazilian lady, or both!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you want all the shit to leak, I'm the right person. Nothing fairer than a Brazilian screwing the whole thing up. My country is great for that. There are no laws for anything.

 

  • GNFNR 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MarceloJC said:

If you want all the shit to leak, I'm the right person. Nothing fairer than a Brazilian screwing the whole thing up. My country is great for that. There are no laws for anything.

 

We are in this together

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be totally trivial to anonymously leak this.  The only reason it didn’t leak is because it isn’t real.  We’ve been down this path before. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I am hearing elsewhere the cds are watermarked and can be traced back to the person who has possession of them. 

Not worth ... going to jail over it.

Lol - no. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest, if I had these, I'd be afraid to leak them consider the fire storm it's going to set off. There's going to be Rollinstone reviews, it's not going to sneak under the radar of GNR and you don't know how they'll respond to it.

If someone actually does want to get these out, I'd suggest getting them on the down low and sharing them as if you have no idea what you're sharing. "Hey I found these CDs in a storage locker" is a better defense than "I drove 14 hours and paid money to get these CDs because I know exactly what they are"

Edited by Modano09
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×