Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

1 minute ago, Sonicjam said:

Axlrosefan4life and fernandoGNR were both just viewing this thread a second ago...hopefully we get some kind of heads up on whether something will happen or not. At this point i dont mind either way, i just wanna know if i should keep checking here or not lol.

THE Fernando is called @Fernando on this forum

1 hour ago, Faxl Rows said:

I'm on their website and can't see anything about that. Where are they saying it?

It was the host that said it. He played Yesterday, then after the track finished started talking about new material. I have no clue what their sources might be but he sounded pretty confident in what he was saying. 

We're not getting anything from Axlrosefan4life. Maybe we'll get lucky in the future and others who obtained the disks will leak some or all of it, but this is not the guy. If he had any real intention to leak the tunes he should have never made so much noise about it but I think he just wanted to brag and nothing more. That is at least the most logical explanation I can think of, I could be way off though, I don't know this person.

It's also possible he wanted to do it but was stopped by a care bear collector cause he lacked the balls and brain cells to do so.

We lose again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Try and see the positive in all this.

As of now, media attention is not directed onto the "Axl Rose solo project" from 20 years ago, so Axl and the guys have no excuse to not make a new album.

Chinese leftovers are out there now, maybe not yet for us, but they're out there. We will hear them eventually. The mystery and excitement of the CD era is gone either way, hearing those demos would be just one more nostalgia route when it comes to this band.

I would love to hear those songs, but more than that I want something new, something original from the current lineup that already has gigs coming up without any new material whatsoever.

Edited by adamsapple

3 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

It’s not a matter of what the Guns camp has done today rather what they’ve been doing for decades now, which is not releasing music and treating the hardcore fans like crap. We are starved for material. Instead they release these little toy trucks and airplane merchandise, tour endlessly, and offer us NO communication regarding the future of new material. Rather, the fans that are appreciated by the band are the ones willing to drop 1,000+ dollars for a AFD toy box or for insanely priced ticket prices. But the fans that actually want to hear some artistic endeavors are greeted with endless bullshitting from the band, even the manager himself coming on here and saying that we just received new music in the form of SOYL, a 30+ year old song! I’m sorry, but how can you NOT blame management of the band for us hardcore fans disappointment? The Guns camp actively will not let us give them money for new material. Yet you come on here and defend them? Come on dude. What could’ve TB done? Manage the band like any other all these years and communicate with us like we aren’t a bunch of damn peasants, so we wouldn’t be in a position to BE disappointed and upset.

I think that TB isn't are very important as managers, and they don't know too the music business, his job as management is most to please Axl wishing. If you read the Fernando answer in this Forum, you would realize that he isn't very professional. Then we can't put blame just in TB, have many parts involve in it.

• Like 2

Do we know for a fact TB reached the guy?

Cause theres a lot of material on those discs, maybe he is cataloguing everything to rip and upload just what is worth it. I wouldn't download Silkworms - 0.2 db version lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Affirmation said:

These pictures of the material are just making me more eager for the tracks to leak already :drool:

And just think- these discs are from 2000. There are other discs in existence too, especially as additional musicians joined. From 2001 to 2003 there would be Bucket stuff and additional Robin stuff, and 2002 on would be Richard stuff.

Plus additional mixes of stuff we have, since they were recording in Vegas in 2007 and 2012 and 2014, as I recall, as well as potential unheard material.

Fun to speculate. 

• Like 1

Guys - I get that we're all demented waiting for new music and desperate for this guy to leak what he managed to get.

But do you really think he should risk his ass to please a bunch of online strangers??? He would get into so much legal shit that it would be crazy. If I was him, I'd be looking out for number one, as the saying goes.

4 minutes ago, default_ said:

Do we know for a fact TB reached the guy?

Cause theres a lot of material on those discs, maybe he is cataloguing everything to rip and upload just what is worth it. I wouldn't download Silkworms - 0.2 db version lol

Nah. It's over. Done. Finito. My guess: just another hoarder who either wanted to brag or was bought and/or scared out of doing it by certain dedicated to the cause individuals.

The dude is not even posting anymore. Perhaps he got what he wanted out of it: bragging rights cause no one else gives a shit, who can say.

18 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I think that TB isn't are very important as managers, and they don't know too the music business, his job as management is most to please Axl wishing. If you read the Fernando answer in this Forum, you would realize that he isn't very professional. Then we can't put blame just in TB, have many parts involve in it.

Yup people who think TB do anything regarding band activity are delusional. They didnt set up NITL and plan dates and make stuff happen. They exist to appease Axl. Its a parasitic relationship, they get to mooch off of his accomplishments and Axl gets....?

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 2

I mean I totally understand the situation he is in and why he might be hesitant on leaking it himself, of course we don't know truly what has transpired since he got the CD's. But I can't help but feel that the fan's have waited so long for this and a real situation presented itself to finally have our patience rewarded. I understand we aren't truly "owed" anything but this was a real watershed moment for sure given the context of it all, it would be a massive shame should the fans be blocked from hearing these unreleased and probably long forgotten tracks and yet only a select few get to.

However I would advise to the fan who has the material to take the time needed to find a solution that works for everyone while not putting themselves in any danger either cause of course that is the most important part of all this to consider.

Edited by Affirmation

I mean if he actually wanted to leak anything then the way he went about the whole thing in the first place was pretty silly. Doubt we'll be hearing anything more on this but we shall see. 

Edited by Jw224
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Yup people who think TB do anything regarding band activity are delusional. They didnt set up NITL and plan dates and make stuff happen. They exist to appease Axl. Its a parasitic relationship, they get to mooch off of his accomplishments and Axl gets....?

...to use his illusion.

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

I'm not sure why people seem to hang on to this idea so much - it comes up with every Terminator film, and all seems based on the fact they did a song for one of the franchises films back in 1991! 

It was pure magic when they teamed up in ‘91. Left a big impression with a lot of folks (myself included). The dual hype around UYI and T2 that summer was off the charts. Very hard to catch lightning in a bottle twice though. It would be a pure nostalgia play at this point IMHO. Also- just not sure what the state of the “Terminator” brand is these days. After the success of NITL- it may be more a case of Guns elevating the movie as opposed to a merger of equals or even Guns getting lifted by the movie. Maybe I’m wrong Need to be careful though...

Personally, I loved the subtle “tie-in” they did with Force Awakens back when the regrouping was getting going a few Christmases ago. Something like that with guaranteed eyeballs (NFL? Champions League overseas?) would be awesome next time around IMHO...

Edited by AXL_N_DIZZY

18 minutes ago, Rovim said:

Nah. It's over. Done. Finito. My guess: just another hoarder who either wanted to brag or was bought and/or scared out of doing it by certain dedicated to the cause individuals.

The dude is not even posting anymore. Perhaps he got what he wanted out of it: bragging rights cause no one else gives a shit, who can say.

The rumor is he created noise to get attention of Axl’s management so they would pay him off to back down on the potential leak. He shelled out a lot of cash for the discs and wanted his money back. 

3 minutes ago, Sledge said:

Another couple of reasons people make the terminator assumption is that gnr appeared in two more Arnie films with one being a stretch since only arnies likeness was used.

Really? I remember them playing YCBM in Terminator Salvation briefly in the background. Did that happen in another one too? 

4 minutes ago, AXL_N_DIZZY said:

It was pure magic when they teamed up in ‘91. Left a big impression with a lot of folks (myself included). The dual hype around UYI and T2 that summer was off the charts. Very hard to catch lightning in a bottle twice though. It would be a pure nostalgia play at this point IMHO.

Personally, I loved the subtle “tie-in” they did with Force Awakens back when the regrouping was getting going a few Christmases ago. Something like that with guaranteed eyeballs (NFL? Champions League overseas?) would be awesome this time around IMHO...

Yeah it was cool in 1991. But that was 1991. 

1 minute ago, GNRfan2008 said:

The rumor is he created noise to get attention of Axl’s management so they would pay him off to back down on the potential leak. He shelled out a lot of cash for the discs and wanted his money back. 

Yes, I'm aware of this. If true then that's not a very nice thing to do. He can defend himself by posting here or elsewhere and deny this rumor but he just stopped posting.

• Like 1