Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

At the end of the day, focus your anger on Axl and his camp, not AxlRoseFan4Life or anyone else who has this material. They’re the ones who have prevented you from hearing new material before and will be the ones who prevent you from hearing new music for the years to come. I’m done commenting on this matter until something further comes up, my apologies if my anger came across as brash or annoying, just understand it comes from the passion I have for music and this band.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, tim101 said:

Guns DID record a demo for T6 but was never released

3 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I have never heard that before. Where does that information come from? 

1 minute ago, CAFC Nick said:

Source? Never heard that one before.

Source = guess.

1 hour ago, GNRfan2008 said:

The rumor is he created noise to get attention of Axl’s management so they would pay him off to back down on the potential leak. He shelled out a lot of cash for the discs and wanted his money back. 

Until we actually know what's going on for sure we shouldn't take this as factual though.

Edited by Affirmation

3 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Calm down people.

If the guy intended to leak anything it would just make sense to publicly act like he wouldn't. 

We also don't know to what extent the band/label/management has tried to prevent him from leaking any material. This is all rumors that tend to be exaggerated and then taken as gospel around these parts of the internet.

Then, if they really did try to prevent leaks, and they succeeded, then it is not unlikely this is due to the band expecting to release some of this material in the future. A new record with the current lineup is likely, in my opinion, to at least partly be based off songs from the CD sessions. If that happens, then I hope Axl will see fit to release also the old versions of these songs in a future box-set, with a few versions per song so people could see how they have evolved (Freese, Brain, pre-Bucket, Bucket, Slash, etc).

Anyway, calm down. The guy might still leak in the shadows, or someone else might. Or nothing happens now and at the very least we got to hear a little bit more of what we likely have in store for the future.

You guys all should read this. 

I understand our expectation was high, but it's been only a couple days. I'm not saying it's def gonna happen, but just be patient. Sure he wouldn't want to leak anything just when all eyes are on him, right? 

Maybe he's sorting things out, maybe he's negotiating right now with s.o.,who knows... But the guy is cool dude and is most probably trying to find a way of sharing this stuff with us, without getting in legal trouble. It worked out already with the HOB gig... So... Relax. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, fear the juggalo2 said:

Also people are soo quick to blame axl, the band, team brazil...etc...etc for things not being released. When in reality it has nothing to do with them. The record label decides when stuff gets released & with that comes people getting paid for there work. Whether it's a main musician or a guy setting up wires in a studio. The music business is not pretty in that sense. 

Other bands manage to release stuff (and not even talking new music, could be live recordings or hell an actual music video) and they have record labels. What makes Gn'R so different?

Edited by Axl S

OK, 

I read 40mth pages and there was a leak of 3+22 seconds and maybe 1 minute of 2 songs...

Now, on page 96 - some blame game... 

Can't really force myself reading next 50 pages - so - anything interesting or is here 100 pages about 1,5 minute of 2 songs?

55 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Yup people who think TB do anything regarding band activity are delusional. They didnt set up NITL and plan dates and make stuff happen. They exist to appease Axl. Its a parasitic relationship, they get to mooch off of his accomplishments and Axl gets....?

agreed, i think they are most to minor things about GNR, and we give they too much importance about they role about  GNR. When Fernando come here looks enough amateurish, and enough arrogant too.

Just now, fear the juggalo2 said:

Also gnr just arent any band. They are "thee" band. 

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

For the general public they are the guys who did Sweet Child & Paradise plus that Jungle song that gets played at sports games.

I love the band and their music, and I think Axl is best frontman, singer & songwriter ever. But to most (and any record label in 2019) they aren't special, just a nostalgia act.

4 hours ago, soon said:

By all metrics I talk too much :lol: Heck, a quick scroll through the AG section and one can easily discover what brand of home appliances I find most dependable :lol:

But I cant for the life of me think of anything to say about any of this. Would be fucking cool if we get new music 

You talk much, but always you say interesting things 👍 up you self-esteem!!😆

Ohhhh how I love the excitement of possible new leaks. Reminds me of 2006 all over again. I really wish someone would just upload these discs from behind a VPN. These are 20 year old demos ffs. I’m still hoping it happens. Hearing more of hard school (checkmate) really got me jacked up. 

Hell i I would’ve spent the $1000 for the box set if it came with these CDs. Something I’d actually like to hear

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Estrangedfx said:

MSL isn't actually on payroll, is he???

No, though that was his intention. But when that strategy failed he stopped giving a shit and moved on to other things.  

2 minutes ago, 1987b said:

Has anything leaks other than 2 clips and the scom rehearsal?  Can the first page of the thread be updated with what’s been leaked like a set list thread 🤣

Has anything actually leaked? I’ve skimmed several pages of this thread and seen references to rumored leaks that haven’t materialized, but haven’t seen a damn thing about anything actually leaking. 

1 hour ago, Voodoochild said:

You guys all should read this. 

I understand our expectation was high, but it's been only a couple days. I'm not saying it's def gonna happen, but just be patient. Sure he wouldn't want to leak anything just when all eyes are on him, right? 

But don't you think it's possible he never had an intention to leak anything? could have been just a way to make it known he had the disks so he got paid to not leak anything and that way he gets to keep the disks and have the money as well. It's possible he just used us and we fell for it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, downzy said:

You and everyone here can voice your opinion of GNR management, whether positive or negative, but let’s not make false statements to justify said opinions. 

TB absolutely was involved in setting up NITL, including itineraries and logistics. 

And if you think the benefits of TB’s relationship is all one sided, you’re not familiar enough to speak with any certainty on the matter. 

There are a lot of moving parts that need attention for a band the size of GNR. Whether they are active or not. Every aspect of the band’s business goes through management on some level. None of us are really in the know to say whether or not they are doing a good job under their circumstances. It’s a lot of work and I’d never accuse someone who’s been in the game this long on that level on effort. 

Now we can certainly disagree/voice opinions with things that we see on our end. We do see the final product and it’s an important aspect of it all that should be heard

Edited by guitarpatch
  • Like 1