Bailey15

Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

5 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

That's pretty specific. If true then we might get a new single later this year.

Since Terminator got even Edward Furlong back on board, GnR would make sense, too.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Voodoochild said:

It is possible, but I didnt read in that way when he started to update his own excitement. And we did get snippets - like it or not, it's a undoubtly proof that everything is legit. Otherwise, we would still be arguing about if the CDs were even real. I may be wrong, of course, and I certainly don't speak for him.

And I don't think he "used" us in this elaborate scheme that sounds a lot like blackmail to me. 

But one thing I can say: it is fucked up to harass the guy. I understand the curiosity, but calm the fuck down. 

Harassment is not called for - it’s folk (like me) trying to fill in the gaps since there has been radio silence since the CDs were apparently acquired. Let’s see what the future brings I guess and would be good if the proposed interview with the AFD podcast goes ahead. 👍

Edited by DTJ80
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Twinaleblood said:

Just curious: how did you try to reach him? The guy doesn't have a website, doesn't seem to be on any social media, is not involved in any new musical projects signed to a record label... For all we know he could have moved to Papua New Guinea :shrugs:

Facebook and I asked Brain for his email, but the email could have been outdated. 

• Like 1