Zombieland 2: Double Tap

RussTCB

2 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

I loved the trailer!

If it's anything like the first one, it will be awesome.

I literally had no idea that a sequel was being made until I saw the trailer today. What an awesome surprise. I absolutely LOVE the first one. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I literally had no idea that a sequel was being made until I saw the trailer today. What an awesome surprise. I absolutely LOVE the first one. 

yeah, first one was dope. I love Woody Harrelson and the Bill Murray cameo was really cool. Hopefully they don't fuck up the sequel. (I don't watch trailers)

21 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I've been following the talks about a sequel for years, so when it was official, I knew

• Like 1

On 7/25/2019 at 4:05 PM, luciusfunk said:

Saw the first one weeks before my wedding, now my wife and I are planning on seeing the sequel for our tenth anniversary. 

Oh that is way cool!:lol:

On 7/26/2019 at 5:25 PM, F*ck Fear said:

I've been following the talks about a sequel for years, so when it was official, I knew

Well, why didn't you tell us? lol Can't wait. I hope it's as good as the first one.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

I'll most likely wait until I can watch it at home. Still excited to see it, though.

I was gonna do the same, then my threw out the idea yesterday so we went. It's certainly nothing you have to go see in the theater or anything. 

Side note, we're going to see Jay & Silent Bob Reboot in a few hours. I can't remember the last time I went to two movies in two days lol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...