[RUMOR] Next album coming early 2020 (GNRCentral as source)

8 hours ago, NRomanov said:
9 hours ago, NOVEMBER COMA said:

Agreed, so do we have anything credible regarding this rumour? 

no lol

Wow - so 28 pages of 100% unfounded speculation in one month? Some of these threads take on a life of their own, don't they? :mellow:

14 hours ago, RussTCB said:

:lol: no where. This dude likes to make up things, then attempt to pass his guesses off as fact. 

Funny how all them guesses become facts 🤘🤘🤘🤘

Edited by TMAC20
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Gimpy Hewitt said:

Just saw the post of a rumor that read

GnR approached for song on T3 soundtrack 💥Rumour💥

A source who was working On Terminator dark fate has informed that 4 members of guns n roses went to a private viewing of a rough copy of the upcoming Arnold Schwarzenegger sequel movie to see if they want to put a song on the soundtrack.   Apparently, Slash was at axls house to record overdubs on a song for the rush release.  At this point the song name is unknown.  But yes 100% verified. Guns n roses  new music.

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?pid=320334#p320334

definitely taking this one with a grain of salt

who is the fourth, Iz or Matt?

I doubt it can be anyone outside of YCBM video line up.  Not thjat Fortus, Frank or Mel wouldn't want, but they would probably not get past 'hasta la vista baby'.

Btw, if those circulating leaks are real, ie Atlas, we are SOOOOOOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUUUUCKED!

That shit is a million light years away from Locomotive, Breakdown or even Get in the ring.

Go buy a skateboard, visit Iz and give him anything he wants to get back. Even if its the sum bigger than the 3 share in total.

7 minutes ago, shotsfired cro said:

who is the fourth, Iz or Matt?

I doubt it can be anyone outside of YCBM video line up.  Not thjat Fortus, Frank or Mel wouldn't want, but they would probably not get past 'hasta la vista baby'.

Btw, if those circulating leaks are real, ie Atlas, we are SOOOOOOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUUUUCKED!

That shit is a million light years away from Locomotive, Breakdown or even Get in the ring.

Go buy a skateboard, visit Iz and give him anything he wants to get back. Even if its the sum bigger than the 3 share in total.

All of the songs that have been heard recently were written by Axl and the now “old” band. Very difficult to compare them to any new material written by Axl, Slash, Duff and Richard. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, veon said:

This is a classic for mygnr history lol. 

A rumor gets posted here, then it gets posted elsewhere, then it gets posted here again as if it's breaking news elsewhere, then it ends up on a music site with "several unnamed sources" backing it, all of which end up leading back here. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

This is a classic for mygnr history lol. 

A rumor gets posted here, then it gets posted elsewhere, then it gets posted here again as if it's breaking news elsewhere, then it ends up on a music site with "several unnamed sources" backing it, all of which end up leading back here. 

This wouldn’t happen if Axl/ the band/ TB wasn’t so secretive all the time.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

This wouldn’t happen if Axl/ the band/ TB wasn’t so secretive all the time.

Oh I agree..

I can name about 20 things off the top of my head that wouldn't (and shouldn't) ever happen if Axl and TB didn't handle their business so poorly. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

That's just the score, no?

Usually films like this will have two "soundtracks". One with just the score and one with whatever music is used in the film. 

Ohhhh my bad! Thanks for clarifying.

this moment of being a retard has been brought to you by; rocknretard41. :P

Edited by rocknroll41
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Ohhhh my bad! Thanks for clarifying.

this moment of being a retard has been brought to you by; rocknretard41. :P

All good. I could be wrong, but I think that's how these films are done. 

Having said that, we'll get our answer soon enough. There's only so many Fridays until the movie is released. 

6 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

All good. I could be wrong, but I think that's how these films are done. 

Having said that, we'll get our answer soon enough. There's only so many Fridays until the movie is released. 

I guess they could always save it as a surprise for the film itself. I don’t think people knew back in 2009 that YCBM was gonna be in the fourth film ahead of its release.

17 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

Lmao Rolling Stone picked it up!

I say this with zero hopes up: I would love it if this was the one true thing we've heard in forever. 

I assume Rolling Stone is still quoting "sources", i.e. us though? 

• Haha 1