[RUMOR] Next album coming early 2020 (GNRCentral as source)

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

That's just the score, no?

Usually films like this will have two "soundtracks". One with just the score and one with whatever music is used in the film. 

Yep, plus that's not even the actual soundtrack itself, it's just a playlist. Most of it is taken from the score of the first two movies.

19 minutes ago, Dean said:

How I will celebrate any official release:

Y2J = legend.

Thank you, Jericho.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, charliehoodger said:

what if the song IS "hardschool"??????

That would be rad. I think Slash & Duff could elevate it to a classic.

And if for some reason the leakers were privy to this, it would explain why they leaked this and not Atlas Shrugged or Quick Song.

Edited by sofine11
  • Like 1

Could make a cool music Video were the band gets sent back in time ala Terminator to their You Could be Mine video, but instead them playing YCBM they play a new song cause the orginal guys are drunk and hailed out lol

15 minutes ago, Wabby said:

Could make a cool music Video were the band gets sent back in time ala Terminator to their You Could be Mine video, but instead them playing YCBM they play a new song cause the orginal guys are drunk and hailed out lol

As long as Pitman is in it doing a towel solo & Slash & Duff are just staring at him expressionless 

37 minutes ago, Wabby said:

Yeah. And they could de-age everyone, so we could have the original line-up with an Izzy-alike, Frank replacing Matt as if anyone outside the boards care, and Melissa turning into a toddler.

4 hours ago, charliehoodger said:

what if the song IS "hardschool"??????

Well it is a hard song,  but in the current state it isn't explosive like YCBM was. Now with that being said, look what they did with Better live with Slash and Duff. Put those twos inputs on it, and things can change.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

All of the songs that have been heard recently were written by Axl and the now “old” band. Very difficult to compare them to any new material written by Axl, Slash, Duff and Richard. 

uh don't know abot that.  that full demo I heard says clearly 'Slash/Duff/Frank/Richard 2019' recording

• Haha 1

On 9/3/2019 at 2:05 PM, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

I agree, I would hope this defeatist, I don't want to hear any new music, point of view is a small minority. I mean c'mon, using this logic, no band with members over 35 would be releasing new music. What a sad world that would be.

I agree with that statement to an extent.......Sometimes artists can hang on too long, much like a prize fighter still trying to continue to fight, when his prime is well behind him.  When it comes to rock bands, writing sexual or defiant lyrics just doesn't appeal the same when a band reaches their 50's-60's vs when they were in their 20's-'30's. I see how a contemporary artist or country artist could hang on longer, but bands tend to have an expiration date to an extent, as far as the content they write/perform. 

Edited by papashaun
mis spelled word

14 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Too true! Lol. i wouldn't mind a reworked Atlas for the credits though. The song is clearly in need of some proper polishing and/or reconstruction. Hardschool is essentially done with some minor changes that could make it better.

At this point before release, I can't imagine they could do anything but a song over the credits. The production should be too far along to work a new song into the movie.

On 9/3/2019 at 9:11 PM, RussTCB said:

:lol: no where. This dude likes to make up things, then attempt to pass his guesses off as fact. 

It was London Hudson - Classless act are cutting a record in Slash’s Studio as we speak and London had a day off and posted a pic of him and his dad rehearsing at Mates 

Not the first time London has jammed with Gnr at rehearsals 

7 minutes ago, TMAC20 said:

It was London Hudson - Classless act are cutting a record in Slash’s Studio as we speak and London had a day off and posted a pic of him and his dad rehearsing at Mates 

Not the first time London has jammed with Gnr at rehearsals 

Classless Act are posting like London hasn’t been with that band for some time though. He’s not been in any photos or videos for a couple of months.