Jump to content
betterman

[RUMOR] Next album coming early 2020 (GNRCentral as source)

Recommended Posts

I don't think the next Terminator will be a good movie. Unless the band is ok with releasing a new stuff in a average flick, I think they should focus on get a new song in something more popular nowadays, like a Netflix or HBO series.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Voodoochild said:

I don't think the next Terminator will be a good movie. Unless the band is ok with releasing a new stuff in a average flick, I think they should focus on get a new song in something more popular nowadays, like a Netflix or HBO series.

Even if it is a bad movie it will be an instant throw back to the 90's which suits gunners & it will also gross a zillion $ 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found this. I think the writer forgot to write "there's no word", but still:

Let’s not forget, the film will see original stars Arnold Schwarzenegger and Edward Furlong return for what appears to be a new beginning for this post-apocalyptic series. As of publishing, there’s word if Guns N’ Roses will also return to conjure up 1991.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrate-judgment-day-explosive-terminator-040210912.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Yes, please. GNRCentral sucks and steals most of its content from here anyway. By quoting GNRCentral, we're essentially quoting ourselves and other forums, lol.

Agreed, so do we have anything credible regarding this rumour? 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, NRomanov said:
9 hours ago, NOVEMBER COMA said:

Agreed, so do we have anything credible regarding this rumour? 

no lol

Wow - so 28 pages of 100% unfounded speculation in one month? Some of these threads take on a life of their own, don't they? :mellow:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Voodoochild said:

Quoting Australian GNR Facebook quoting GNRevo. :lol:

It's silly, but perhaps if enough of the trades pick the story up we'll get a definitive answer, however unlikely.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was posted on Instagram 

 

Probably just filling in for the day 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, RussTCB said:

:lol: no where. This dude likes to make up things, then attempt to pass his guesses off as fact. 

Funny how all them guesses become facts 🤘🤘🤘🤘

Edited by TMAC20
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Gimpy Hewitt said:

Just saw the post of a rumor that read

GnR approached for song on T3 soundtrack 💥Rumour💥

A source who was working On Terminator dark fate has informed that 4 members of guns n roses went to a private viewing of a rough copy of the upcoming Arnold Schwarzenegger sequel movie to see if they want to put a song on the soundtrack.   Apparently, Slash was at axls house to record overdubs on a song for the rush release.  At this point the song name is unknown.  But yes 100% verified. Guns n roses  new music.

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?pid=320334#p320334

definitely taking this one with a grain of salt

who is the fourth, Iz or Matt?

I doubt it can be anyone outside of YCBM video line up.  Not thjat Fortus, Frank or Mel wouldn't want, but they would probably not get past 'hasta la vista baby'.

 

Btw, if those circulating leaks are real, ie Atlas, we are SOOOOOOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUUUUCKED!

That shit is a million light years away from Locomotive, Breakdown or even Get in the ring.

Go buy a skateboard, visit Iz and give him anything he wants to get back. Even if its the sum bigger than the 3 share in total.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, shotsfired cro said:

who is the fourth, Iz or Matt?

I doubt it can be anyone outside of YCBM video line up.  Not thjat Fortus, Frank or Mel wouldn't want, but they would probably not get past 'hasta la vista baby'.

 

Btw, if those circulating leaks are real, ie Atlas, we are SOOOOOOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUUUUCKED!

That shit is a million light years away from Locomotive, Breakdown or even Get in the ring.

Go buy a skateboard, visit Iz and give him anything he wants to get back. Even if its the sum bigger than the 3 share in total.

All of the songs that have been heard recently were written by Axl and the now “old” band. Very difficult to compare them to any new material written by Axl, Slash, Duff and Richard. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, veon said:

This is a classic for mygnr history lol. 

A rumor gets posted here, then it gets posted elsewhere, then it gets posted here again as if it's breaking news elsewhere, then it ends up on a music site with "several unnamed sources" backing it, all of which end up leading back here. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

This is a classic for mygnr history lol. 

A rumor gets posted here, then it gets posted elsewhere, then it gets posted here again as if it's breaking news elsewhere, then it ends up on a music site with "several unnamed sources" backing it, all of which end up leading back here. 

This wouldn’t happen if Axl/ the band/ TB wasn’t so secretive all the time.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

This wouldn’t happen if Axl/ the band/ TB wasn’t so secretive all the time.

Oh I agree..

I can name about 20 things off the top of my head that wouldn't (and shouldn't) ever happen if Axl and TB didn't handle their business so poorly. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

T6 soundtrack is up. No GnR: 

 

That's just the score, no?

Usually films like this will have two "soundtracks". One with just the score and one with whatever music is used in the film. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×