[RUMOR] Next album coming early 2020 (GNRCentral as source)

12 minutes ago, TMAC20 said:

It was London Hudson - Classless act are cutting a record in Slash’s Studio as we speak and London had a day off and posted a pic of him and his dad rehearsing at Mates 

Not the first time London has jammed with Gnr at rehearsals 

Right, but you posted it as if it meant more than that. Like he wasn't just jamming with them. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rocknroll41 said:

Where’s Brain? Is he still an option for all of this?

Still on paternity leave.

Again on the leaks we see that he was the best drummer this band has ever seen. I am sad that he is not in.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Teroz said:

Still on paternity leave.

Again on the leaks we see that he was the best drummer this band has ever seen. I am sad that he is not in.

Yeah I wish he stuck around, but I understand if he felt that being in a massive band like GnR would effect his life as a father too much.

Edited by rocknroll41

I had a dream the other night about what the new album is gonna be like (this isn't what I want, but it's the dream I had):

Basically, in my dream, the record was pretty much just one or two actual NEW songs written recently and then the rest was just CD2 material re-recorded by the NITL line-up. However; Finck, Buckethead, Bumblefoot, Tobias, Stinson, Freese/Brain, and Pitman were all left on at least one song each. Also, Izzy and Adler were on "Down By the Ocean" (the closing song), and Gilby and Matt were on a song each (not sure if together but probably). Even fucking Ashba was brought in for a solo (this is where I knew I was just dreaming and that none of this was real). So this way, the record had all the different members of the band throughout it's entire history contributing to at least one song each. The album was self-titled, and the cover art was just the words "Guns N' Roses" written in red in the center of a black background, with the signatures from all the different members throughout the entire band history written in white-ish gray and scattered about throughout the entire artwork. Axl, Slash, and Duff's signatures were bigger than everyone else's, and were right below the band name.

Anyway, I don't think any of this is a vision of the future or any crap like that, but I figured it'd be funny to share anyways.

Edited by rocknroll41
  • Haha 2

I had a dream the other night about what the new album is gonna be like (this isn't what I want, but it's the dream I had):

Basically, in my dream, the record was pretty much just one or two actual NEW songs written recently and then the rest was just CD2 material re-recorded by the NITL line-up. However; Finck, Buckethead, Bumblefoot, Tobias, Stinson, Freese/Brain, and Pitman were all left on at least one song each. Also, Izzy and Adler were on "Down By the Ocean" (the closing song), and Gilby and Matt were on a song each (not sure if together but probably). Even fucking Ashba was brought in for a solo (this is where I knew I was just dreaming and that none of this was real). So this way, the record had all the different members of the band throughout it's entire history contributing to at least one song each. The album was self-titled, and the cover art was just the words "Guns N' Roses" written in red in the center of a black background, with the signatures from all the different members throughout the entire band history written in white-ish gray and scattered about throughout the entire artwork. Axl, Slash, and Duff's signatures were bigger than everyone else's, and were right below the band name.

Anyway, I don't think any of this is a vision of the future or any crap like that, but I figured it'd be funny to share anyways.

Vivid dream much?

• Haha 1

That's so funny haha and really cool too! My only GNR dream was pre-reunion & I was hanging out with Axl & Slash we were just chillin' 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

This sounds like a wild dream.

Ive always been curious about down by the ocean. It’s possible I made it up but is that comment by axl about the song Box by Izzy? If you read the lyrics to that song, it sounds like it could be about Axl. Axl’s way of responding to what he thought was about him? Do we have anything to substantiate it being an actual gnr song? Maybe I read his comment sarcastically. I don’t know, the fact I dramatize this shit makes me cringe but I’ve always thought of Axl when I hear that song, even before the comment he made about down by the ocean/Izzy. 

4 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

I had a nightmare once...I was at a Axl’s GnR concert and no one showed up but the band and me.

And Axl was like “what the fuck happened, wheres the people???” and he became very sad.

Nonetheless he agreed to play to me whatever I asked them for, it was great hahahaajaj

On 23/08/2019 at 12:39 PM, Sydney Fan said:

Or they could be like the beatles, abba and the stones and "repackage" and rereleas their albums.

GN'R hardly has 3 albums worth of original content and it's a joke to compare them to the above mentioned bands: Beatles (13 albums), Abba (8 albums), RS (30 albums). How many repackaging opportunities left for GNR after AFD? UYI and CD? lol

No seriously how dare you comparing GN'R to Rolling Stones??

As much it sounds bitter but the truth is that Axl Rose fucked up this band and wasted the best years of his own and his bandmates creative career. And the output which was CD sounds worst than its own demos!

Let's be at least honest to ourselves in this very forum and admit that the CD leftovers (considering recent leaks) are way worst than official CD tracks. There was a credible reason they've skipped these tracks for final official release.

So long story short, Hell No my friend, GN'R doesn't have enough content to repackage stuff.

...ATM the only original material GN'R can sell is a limited "Laundry Bag" designed by Fernando.

Edited by ©GnrPersia
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

So that recently unearthed Brazilian article from 2001 stated that Axl wanted the name of the next album after ChiDem to be PRL, right? What could that possibly stand for? Perhaps Retribution Lives? Panda’s Red Legend?

https://ibb.co/PcQtQwb

Edited by 2020_Intensions
  • Haha 1

This off topic a bit, but I was listening to Atlas a bit and honestly the song has potential to be on the same level as Breakdown, Estranged if the intro was redone a bit or have the intro be just piano with maybe the bongos (Sympathy influence) with a transitions into a chorus then transition into something like the 2nd verse is on Back and Forth Again, then after the chorus the solo and so on. Hopefully Slash, Axl n Duff still have it to make new GNR songs live up to Appetite n Illusions era material but only time will tell.