betterman

[RUMOR] Next album coming early 2020 (GNRCentral as source)

34 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

That's just the score, no?

Usually films like this will have two "soundtracks". One with just the score and one with whatever music is used in the film. 

Ohhhh my bad! Thanks for clarifying.

this moment of being a retard has been brought to you by; rocknretard41. :P

Edited by rocknroll41
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Ohhhh my bad! Thanks for clarifying.

this moment of being a retard has been brought to you by; rocknretard41. :P

All good. I could be wrong, but I think that's how these films are done. 

Having said that, we'll get our answer soon enough. There's only so many Fridays until the movie is released. 

6 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

All good. I could be wrong, but I think that's how these films are done. 

Having said that, we'll get our answer soon enough. There's only so many Fridays until the movie is released. 

I guess they could always save it as a surprise for the film itself. I don’t think people knew back in 2009 that YCBM was gonna be in the fourth film ahead of its release.

17 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

Lmao Rolling Stone picked it up!

I say this with zero hopes up: I would love it if this was the one true thing we've heard in forever. 

I assume Rolling Stone is still quoting "sources", i.e. us though? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

That's just the score, no?

Usually films like this will have two "soundtracks". One with just the score and one with whatever music is used in the film. 

Yep, plus that's not even the actual soundtrack itself, it's just a playlist. Most of it is taken from the score of the first two movies.

19 minutes ago, Dean said:

How I will celebrate any official release:

Y2J = legend.

Thank you, Jericho.

• Like 3

I just googled "Guns N' Roses Terminator" and like all the trades have their own article on it now. 

5 minutes ago, charliehoodger said:

what if the song IS "hardschool"??????

That would be rad. I think Slash & Duff could elevate it to a classic.

And if for some reason the leakers were privy to this, it would explain why they leaked this and not Atlas Shrugged or Quick Song.

Edited by sofine11
  • Like 1

the full 20 discks not leaking is the Jericho having the AEW world title belt stolen of the music world

Could make a cool music Video were the band gets sent back in time ala Terminator to their You Could be Mine video, but instead them playing YCBM they play a new song cause the orginal guys are drunk and hailed out lol

15 minutes ago, Wabby said:

Could make a cool music Video were the band gets sent back in time ala Terminator to their You Could be Mine video, but instead them playing YCBM they play a new song cause the orginal guys are drunk and hailed out lol

As long as Pitman is in it doing a towel solo & Slash & Duff are just staring at him expressionless 

37 minutes ago, Wabby said:

Yeah. And they could de-age everyone, so we could have the original line-up with an Izzy-alike, Frank replacing Matt as if anyone outside the boards care, and Melissa turning into a toddler.

4 hours ago, charliehoodger said:

what if the song IS "hardschool"??????

Well it is a hard song,  but in the current state it isn't explosive like YCBM was. Now with that being said, look what they did with Better live with Slash and Duff. Put those twos inputs on it, and things can change.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

All of the songs that have been heard recently were written by Axl and the now “old” band. Very difficult to compare them to any new material written by Axl, Slash, Duff and Richard. 

uh don't know abot that.  that full demo I heard says clearly 'Slash/Duff/Frank/Richard 2019' recording

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I would be disappointed, because I am greedy and would like to hear another as-of-yet unheard song, lol.

But you weren't supposed to listen to it yet. :D

2 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

But you weren't supposed to listen to it yet. :D

Too true! Lol. i wouldn't mind a reworked Atlas for the credits though. The song is clearly in need of some proper polishing and/or reconstruction. Hardschool is essentially done with some minor changes that could make it better.

• Like 1