[RUMOR] Next album coming early 2020 (GNRCentral as source)

16 hours ago, ©GnrPersia said:

GN'R hardly has 3 albums worth of original content and it's a joke to compare them to the above mentioned bands: Beatles (13 albums), Abba (8 albums), RS (30 albums). How many repackaging opportunities left for GNR after AFD? UYI and CD? lol

No seriously how dare you comparing GN'R to Rolling Stones??

As much it sounds bitter but the truth is that Axl Rose fucked up this band and wasted the best years of his own and his bandmates creative career. And the output which was CD sounds worst than its own demos!

Let's be at least honest to ourselves in this very forum and admit that the CD leftovers (considering recent leaks) are way worst than official CD tracks. There was a credible reason they've skipped these tracks for final official release.

So long story short, Hell No my friend, GN'R doesn't have enough content to repackage stuff.

...ATM the only original material GN'R can sell is a limited "Laundry Bag" designed by Fernando.

You obviously wernt picking up on the sarcasm in my post. 

1 minute ago, Mangler said:

There's a quite difference between writing and releasing songs. 

Oh, I'm aware. GNR is the band that sets the bar as far as that's concerned. Axl and several members of GNR have made tons of claims about how many awesome songs they've written. Yet we never have any proof of that. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mangler said:

Guns N Roses have tonnes of awesome songs. Not sure what you'd be doing running a GN'R forum if they didn't. Chinese was awesome, the new leaks sound awesome. But no problem, lets get friends of forum members in to help them write "classic tracks that anyone can play". sounds like a winning formula!

GNR has 4 studio albums and an EP. That's not "tons of songs" by any stretch of the imagination. 

Chinese Democracy is my favorite GNR album and I like Hard School and Atlas Shrugged, but none of that has nothing to do with that fact that they have an incredibly small discography for a band that's been around for 30+ years. 

I'm reasonably sure the person who posted about helping them write songs was joking, as was I when I quoted them. Again though, it's clear that Axl must need help writing songs if he's only been capable of such a small amount of output over such a large period of time. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mangler said:

I wasn't disputing that they had a small discography. i just don't think they need help with writing songs, joke or not! 

The songs that they have released for the most part are awesome and like you, CD is my favourite GNR record.

They certainly need some help getting them out there. But i don't buy it that Axl has ever stopped working on new material. 

I understand what you're saying. Writing and releasing it is indeed different things, of course. 

But still, we don't know how much more of what Axl wrote in the CD era. Everything points to some peaks of criativity in lates 90's and maybe in 2002-04. Back in 2006, we heard rumours about some more recordings, but I'm not sure about writing. 

The thing is: I believe that Axl could've write anything that sounds like "classic tracks that anyone can play". Anyone in the band, past or present, could have done that. But that was never the goal. Axl didn't want to record something as safe as that. For every Silkworms we get, there's always things like Better. This risk-taking approach and the idea of what an evolved GNR song must sound must be really hard for him though, and he may be the only one with that mindset. That's why I don't consider him a prolific artist, but also not someone who needs help to write either. 

• GNFNR 1

30 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

GNR has 4 studio albums and an EP. That's not "tons of songs" by any stretch of the imagination. 

Chinese Democracy is my favorite GNR album and I like Hard School and Atlas Shrugged, but none of that has nothing to do with that fact that they have an incredibly small discography for a band that's been around for 30+ years. 

I'm reasonably sure the person who posted about helping them write songs was joking, as was I when I quoted them. Again though, it's clear that Axl must need help writing songs if he's only been capable of such a small amount of output over such a large period of time. 

I get that you are basing an opinion purely on output. But have albums been handed in and rejected. Have members coming and going affected the process. Have legal problems affected anything. It is only clear based on the output, nothing more.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mysteron said:

I get that you are basing an opinion purely on output. But have albums been handed in and rejected. Have members coming and going affected the process. Have legal problems affected anything. It is only clear based on the output, nothing more.

Those things happen to other bands who have absolutely no problem releasing music on a regular basis. 

On 9/7/2019 at 8:06 PM, rocknroll41 said:

I had a dream the other night about what the new album is gonna be like (this isn't what I want, but it's the dream I had):

Basically, in my dream, the record was pretty much just one or two actual NEW songs written recently and then the rest was just CD2 material re-recorded by the NITL line-up. However; Finck, Buckethead, Bumblefoot, Tobias, Stinson, Freese/Brain, and Pitman were all left on at least one song each. Also, Izzy and Adler were on "Down By the Ocean" (the closing song), and Gilby and Matt were on a song each (not sure if together but probably). Even fucking Ashba was brought in for a solo (this is where I knew I was just dreaming and that none of this was real). So this way, the record had all the different members of the band throughout it's entire history contributing to at least one song each. The album was self-titled, and the cover art was just the words "Guns N' Roses" written in red in the center of a black background, with the signatures from all the different members throughout the entire band history written in white-ish gray and scattered about throughout the entire artwork. Axl, Slash, and Duff's signatures were bigger than everyone else's, and were right below the band name.

Anyway, I don't think any of this is a vision of the future or any crap like that, but I figured it'd be funny to share anyways.

I had a dream (a little before the reunion was announced or just after it was announced) that they released new music but it was 2 CDs. One was all new music with Slash and Duff and the other one was what we're now calling Chinese Leftovers with the other guys on it and some leads with Slash. I was at the music store looking at the 2 albums and people around me were arguing about which one was "real" GnR.

I dream a lot about Slash though. 

11 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

I had a dream (a little before the reunion was announced or just after it was announced) that they released new music but it was 2 CDs. One was all new music with Slash and Duff and the other one was what we're now calling Chinese Leftovers with the other guys on it and some leads with Slash. I was at the music store looking at the 2 albums and people around me were arguing about which one was "real" GnR.

I dream a lot about Slash though. 

You guys could get a job at GNR central with info like that!!

• Haha 3

This info is making the rounds so Im gonna post this here.

GNR will be releasing a shit on of content and music before 2021

We get a EP within the 6 months

We get the NTLT blu ray and live CD this Holiday season

We get a full new album before 2021

UYI box set has also been discussed but not lately

New album will be titled Stay of Execution

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RedHook said:

Yeah I just read from that same source the following (if one cares to partake in the rumour mill, lol) :

Quick Song with full vocals and Atlas are going to be officially released with in the next 6 months.

honestly folks the info I posted last night was my grand finale.

so I’m gathering new info and sharing that when I can verify it.

but it’s been super quiet for 3 days."

4 minutes ago, RedHook said:

Saw this on Reddit earlier.

Comments led me to believe that the user who posted this was a troll.

6 minutes ago, RedHook said:

The person that info comes from is about as reliable as trusting a fart after binging on Taco Bell, too.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, ChineseDemocracy2004 said:

Saw this on Reddit earlier.

Comments led me to believe that the user who posted this was a troll.

I've been following this one quite closely elsewhere (the original source, not reddit) and a number of people seem to wait with baited breath on this guys intel.... it's interesting to say the least, but as with all of this... i already have my pinch of salt handy ha ha

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Shaolin Punk said:

I've been following this one quite closely elsewhere (the original source, not reddit) and a number of people seem to wait with baited breath on this guys intel.... it's interesting to say the least, but as with all of this... i already have my pinch of salt handy ha ha

A number of people on literally the biggest troll forum there is.

• Like 1

Just now, Gunner927 said:

A number of people on literally the biggest troll forum there is.

Well..... that's true.... I just like to lurk and keep abreast of all the info out there ha ha....

It is troll central.... brutal, rather nonsensical at times and interesting all at the same time :lol:

• Like 1