[RUMOR] Next album coming early 2020 (GNRCentral as source)

29 minutes ago, RedHook said:

We get a EP within the 6 months

We get the NTLT blu ray and live CD this Holiday season

We get a full new album before 2021

I would like the original source to tell me how that works.

The band release a blu-ray and live CD in about three months. About three months later (at the latest), they relase and EP. And then, nine months later (at the latest), another release - the full lenght album. 

That makes a lot of sense. :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Voodoochild said:

The band release a blu-ray and live CD in about three months. About three months later (at the latest), they relase and EP. And then, nine months later (at the latest), another release - the full lenght album. 

Almost too much 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, RedHook said:

This info is making the rounds so Im gonna post this here.

GNR will be releasing a shit on of content and music before 2021

We get a EP within the 6 months

We get the NTLT blu ray and live CD this Holiday season

We get a full new album before 2021

UYI box set has also been discussed but not lately

New album will be titled Stay of Execution

Axl Copyrighted Stay Of Execution about 4 or 5 years ago, a certain wrestler noticed it and mentioned it at the time.

Doesn't mean that's what it will be called though.

As far as the rest of it goes a NITLT blu ray makes total sense, and for all we know could already have been shot.

Edited by Guest

7 minutes ago, Voodoochild said:

Exactly what I was thinking and especially after Slash has just said there isn’t going to be an EP only a couple of days ago in the Eddie Trunk interview 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gold top 78 said:

Exactly what I was thinking and especially after Slash has just said there isn’t going to be an EP only a couple of days ago in the Eddie Trunk interview 

If you read the end of the interview Trunk admits Slash lied to him about the reunion just before it was announced, and says to take that into consideration when believing what Slash says.

1 minute ago, RedHook said:

If you read the end of the interview Trunk admits Slash lied to him about the reunion just before it was announced, and says to take that into consideration when believing what Slash says.

We're now in a Twilight Zone where even if a member of the band tells us something ISN'T happening, we think it might be! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RedHook said:

Which was, of course, understandable. There was this huge surprise coming, and they wouldn't let some journalist spoil it, would they. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

We're now in a Twilight Zone where even if a member of the band tells us something ISN'T happening, we think it might be! 

True, been that way for some time though. That's why interviews are useless. We will just keep on believing what we want to believe and then when it turns out we weren't right, we'll be upset at the band.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

You can embargo stuff- that's standard in the world of journalism, and is taken seriously. 

embargo that's the word I was grasping for!

Anyway if somethings planned, eddie could know from a variety of sources in his line of work. 

Saying what he did at the end of the interview, is like winking at the listener (if that makes sense)

Just now, Shacklermyrye said:

embargo that's the word I was grasping for!

Anyway if somethings planned, eddie could know from a variety of sources in his line of work. 

Saying what he did at the end of the interview, is like winking at the listener (if that makes sense)

That's quite possible. I think it's safe to say that if something IS going on, he probably would know.....

12 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

At work, so I'm not able to listen. What did he say at the end? 

Slash denied the terminator soundtrack thing. 

Eddie made point of saying he denied the reunion to him just before it happened. So we can infer that could be the case here.