[RUMOR] Next album coming early 2020 (GNRCentral as source)

2 hours ago, metallex78 said:

But those 14 songs were songs that turned into Snakepit 1 though right...?

No, they were from later sessions (in '96) mostly without Slash, I assume.

Slash had mentioned in '96 that there were about 80 (!) songs the band had worked on after he did Snakepit. But he probably meant mostly sketches of songs/ideas.

6 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

And im sure slash took some as part of VR.

I swear I remember seeing a post here ages ago of an old car commercial with Slash where he was jamming the intro to Ghost from his 2010 album. Maybe it wasn't a car commercial, but I recall the commercial being before his solo album. 

14 minutes ago, MildlyArtistic said:

More like 3000 Intentions, given the pace with which this band operates.

Well I originally wanted to write "2030 Intentions", but it seemed too much... :D Anyway, in 3000 they could be alive as heads in the jar like Beastie Boys and others in Futurama... And at least two other records could be out by then. 

Edit: One of them being CD remixes of course. 

Edited by jamillos

7 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

In short; we (the mygnr staff) aren't saying that isn't Fernando, we're just saying no one should assume it is until we can confirm with TB ourselves. 

None of the principals in GNR is willing to confirm an imminent album release or even confirm concrete work on it happening, but the "manager" of GNR just guesses he announces a new GNR album to arrive within 6 months on some obscure board where no one knows for sure it is actually him?!? Yeah, right. :facepalm: And pigs can fly.

Edited by PatrickS77
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, sofine11 said:

Question: Does anyone's mother know what they're doing right now?

If you worked with your mother and traveled with her every day as part of your job, I would assume so.

Again; we're not saying it's definitely fake. We're saying that there's one person in particular who's well known for faking GNR social media. All we're trying to do is confirm one way or the other for the community so no one has to wonder. Everyone will know if it's a real or fake account. 

• Like 2

A certain individual has faked former band members social media accounts, and been pulled up on them by it. These reddit posts seem entirely in-keeping with their (increasingly) odd behaviour. 

I honestly think it's only a matter of time before restraining orders start to happen. 

I also think it's only a matter of time before this 'announcement' becomes a clickbait article. 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

No one has been able to confirm that that's actually Fernando.

To bring everyone up to speed on what we know; Beta told us (the staff at mygnr) that it is definitely not Fernando in her opinion but that she would double check.

The moderator of the GNR reddit page said that it was confirmed by the GNR social media them but that's doesn't exactly hold a lot of water with me especially because one of the biggest trolls the GNR community has ever known has a long history of faking everything to do with GNR social media.

In short; we (the mygnr staff) aren't saying that isn't Fernando, we're just saying no one should assume it is until we can confirm with TB ourselves. 

If the MyGNR staff have spoken with Beta recently, does that mean Axl is aware of the leaks? Would love to know what he or Beta have to say about the whole storage locker leak saga