[RUMOR] Next album coming early 2020 (GNRCentral as source)

1 minute ago, THELINESMAN said:

If the MyGNR staff have spoken with Beta recently, does that mean Axl is aware of the leaks? Would love to know what he or Beta have to say about the whole storage locker leak saga

We try not to bother them overall, so we usually don't ask what Axl knows or doesn't know, etc.

I just know that we reached out to Beta and asked if that reddit account was actually the real Fernando and she told us no. We asked her to double check with him personally and we're waiting to hear back. Once we know either way, we'll make sure everyone is aware :)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

We try not to bother them overall, so we usually don't ask what Axl knows or doesn't know, etc.

I just know that we reached out to Beta and asked if that reddit account was actually the real Fernando and she told us no. We asked her to double check with him personally and we're waiting to hear back. Once we know either way, we'll make sure everyone is aware :)

Alternatively, you could just ask her if new music is coming in the next 6 months? To which I'm 99% sure you will be ghosted. :lol:

4 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

I think anyone impersonating someone in the band/band's management should be banned on site

It's way too confusing otherwise

Seriously? There are people simply called Fernando. That guy is a member since 2005. I doubt back then many knew about Fernando. And if so, he just was the housekeeper's kid then. Without any real consequence or importance. Just use common sense.

Edited by PatrickS77
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Is interesting that she didn't denied inmediately based solely in the message.

A copy of Better with the 2016 intro is floating around, purportedly from a 4 track EP. To me it sounds like a fan mix, since I don't think they would just rerelease the same exact recording with a new intro... Then again, when has anything ever made sense?

5 minutes ago, kever20 said:

A copy of Better with the 2016 intro is floating around, purportedly from a 4 track EP. To me it sounds like a fan mix, since I don't think they would just rerelease the same exact recording with a new intro... Then again, when has anything ever made sense?

Probably fake 

Edit: Actually I know it’s fake, the same track was “leaked” a few years back.

Edited by AxlRoseCDII
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Towelie said:

Alternatively, you could just ask her if new music is coming in the next 6 months? To which I'm 99% sure you will be ghosted. :lol:

It's certainly been asked in the past! She never confirms or denies info like that because things change in GNR world so much :/

14 minutes ago, kever20 said:

I'd be surprised if that's not just a fan mix. 

44 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

None of the principals in GNR is willing to confirm an imminent album release or even confirm concrete work on it happening, but the "manager" of GNR just guesses he announces a new GNR album to arrive within 6 months on some obscure board where no one knows for sure it is actually him?!? Yeah, right. :facepalm: And pigs can fly.

I read some where that nick cave announcd his upcoming album in a reply to a fans post on a message board. 

I don't think this is what is happening here, and in that scenario the fans knew it was really him, but there is at least one big act out there announcing things that way 👨‍🏫

2 minutes ago, Creed said:

I'm fine if they going to re-record CD, but do it on UYI levels and release it as double or triple album. An EP with just 4 rerecorded songs is a bad joke...

Fuck... I would LOVE it if the band went with your idea! 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

@RussTCB you let them know about the copyright takedowns. My VIMEO page was attacked last night within a span of 4 minutes from 10:24pm and 10:28 all my videos were taken down

Dont worry folks  I got backups gonna put them right back up. 

Oh, they're very aware of all the takedowns. They just haven't shown that they care in the slightest. 

2 hours ago, Thorbear said:

I read some where that nick cave announcd his upcoming album in a reply to a fans post on a message board. 

I don't think this is what is happening here, and in that scenario the fans knew it was really him, but there is at least one big act out there announcing things that way 👨‍🏫

Yes. But that was Nick Cave. Himself. Not GNR, who are giving vague non answers since years.

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Oh, they're very aware of all the takedowns. They just haven't shown that they care in the slightest. 

Well, I'm sure they are not angry about it. If anything it saves them the trouble to do it themselves and keeps things curbed... if they aren't doing it themselves anyway.

Edited by PatrickS77
  • Sad 1