[RUMOR] Next album coming early 2020 (GNRCentral as source)

I believe it Will happen.

I also liked Axl's vocals on the last leaks...the transitions of it sounded like former Axl, I think it sounds great.

Hope we get to hear those tracks fully, and new material as well.

We've got nothing to lose at this point, why not stay positive guys??!!!

15 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

What rant? Is there a video?

My bad, the historic rant about Axl's family took place in Chicago. The Oklahoma one isn't that cool, you may search for it on YouTube, it's about someone doint whatever they may want about their lives and being succesful in it and the media trying to get things done their way or not letting them be done at all

46 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Absolutely. I'm keen for material like Hard School with more of a rock vibe but I'm definitely open for new subjects and artistic approaches.

I want to hear Atlas Shrugged so bad.

I heard the one minute leak of (supposedly) atlas shrugged. Big disappointment. No big riffing, bland melody.

1 minute ago, Homefuck said:

I heard the one minute leak of (supposedly) atlas shrugged. Big disappointment. No big riffing, bland melody.

Imagine if you heard the last minute of Prostitute and that was your only context/reference for that song?

Can't form a judgement based on 1 minute only.

I have no doubt what so ever that they'll release a new album at some point.

I mean Axl had the balls to release an album without Slash and Duff when the whole world was ready to hate the album without even hearing it, so why the hell wouldn't he release an album now that he has a band that everyone loves and everyone wants to love what ever music they'll release.

When will they release it though? I have no idea.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CAFC Nick said:

Imagine if you heard the last minute of Prostitute and that was your only context/reference for that song?

Can't form a judgement based on 1 minute only.

I think its the bridge of the song, not the main melody.

I believe in Axls talent, i know he will deliver

3 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

What do we actually know about Thyme? 

I want Soul Monster too, that's supposed to be some trippy epic about Elvis travelling through space or something, right? Maybe someone here said that as a joke. :lol:

I think that there's a possibility that "Me and My Elvis" might actually be Soul Monster.

Axl once told us in the chats that Soul Monster had various working titles. "Elvis and the Monster of Soul" "Monster of Soul" and that the song would end up being called "Soul Monster".  I think I recall something like that. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by Propaganda

2 hours ago, andrew032302 said:

Sid made a video about why Guns would play ACL, took all my info, and didn't even credit me.

Kinda fair because I stole all of my info from Reddit.

Does he earn money with his tabloid channel?

1 hour ago, Lies They Tell said:

I have no doubt what so ever that they'll release a new album at some point.

I mean Axl had the balls to release an album without Slash and Duff when the whole world was ready to hate the album without even hearing it, so why the hell wouldn't he release an album now that he has a band that everyone loves and everyone wants to love what ever music they'll release.

When will they release it though? I have no idea.

I have my doubts, but I can't give up on it. Why wouldn't he release an album now? maybe because he overthinks it cause it means too much to him, maybe he just can't step back and let go of it and know when to stop fuckin' with it. He said the release of Chinese was a miracle. Let's say part of it was the record label cause I'm generous but everything about the album screams perfectionist/epic tinkerer.

I don't believe Axl's method changed much if at all just because Slash n' Duff are back. I think it might give him more confidence and the label might be more interested in supporting a release of new music but it's still Axl that ultimately decides what, how, and when which is problematic considering his "let's make an album as if we're building an alien spaceship!" approach. He's too precious with his music. He always was but it's gotten worse once he got even more control of the band and new recording technology enabled him to copy/paste to his heart's content.

• GNFNR 1

21 hours ago, Azifwekare said:

I want an album that heavily features Frank & Melissa, a whole load of Pitman cameos, plus Slash playing backup for Robin, Bucket, Fortus & Tobias, simply so I can relish in how much it will piss people off. And the icing on the cake will be that the casuals won't even notice the difference.

Piss people off??

Nah.  I don't see that happening.  Unless with a few teen fans.  Ppl will either buy or won't, attend the gigs or won't. Period.  Doubt anyone will lose any sleep (or money) over it.

43 minutes ago, Rovim said:

I have my doubts, but I can't give up on it. Why wouldn't he release an album now? maybe because he overthinks it cause it means too much to him, maybe he just can't step back and let go of it and know when to stop fuckin' with it. He said the release of Chinese was a miracle. Let's say part of it was the record label cause I'm generous but everything about the album screams perfectionist/epic tinkerer.

I don't believe Axl's method changed much if at all just because Slash n' Duff are back. I think it might give him more confidence and the label might be more interested in supporting a release of new music but it's still Axl that ultimately decides what, how, and when which is problematic considering his "let's make an album as if we're building an alien spaceship!" approach. He's too precious with his music. He always was but it's gotten worse once he got even more control of the band and new recording technology enabled him to copy/paste to his heart's content.

I actually agree with what you say. That's why I'm not trying to predict when the album comes out cause we all know that Axl's a tinkerer. 

But he could release an album without Slash and Duff when the stakes where much higher, so there's no reason to think that he can't do it now that there's less pressure. He's visibly more confident now that he has a band that people love.

Surely he's aware that he'll lose his band again if he keeps tinkering the album forever.

Personally I haven't seen anything that would suggest that he'll never release another album again. He's just slow, but it will come out eventually.