Mass Shooting at Walmart in El Paso

BlueJean Baby

2 minutes ago, jdfdemocracy1979 said:

So it stopped all killing violence etc? Where is this eutopia at in the world?

Huh? You argue that imposing stricter gun control won't work because it does not reduce the amount of gun violence to zero? If it doesn't eliminate the problem entirely it is not worth doing? Getting gun violence down to the levels of most developed countries is simply not good enough so let's just keep it at extraordinary high levels? 

Congratulations on having learnt how to read and write, by the way. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jdfdemocracy1979 said:

So it stopped all killing violence etc? Where is this eutopia at in the world?

Well I’m the UK. We had a mass shooting in a school in 1996 and banned all guns immediately afterwards. We’ve not had another incident since. Coincidence?

4 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

I'm not wrong or angry and if i was angry and unstable I wouldn't have the faintest idea of how to get my hands on a gun. Your an idiot by the way.

I'm an idiot for expressing facts and instead of intelligently justifying anything all you can do is name call and be belligerent nice job on that. People kill people. Our problem is some people are messed up in the head and no one notices it till it's to late. Berate me name call all you want to make yourself feel justified but it still stands you are wrong! A person did this not a gun without the mentally unstable person the gun does jackshit!

Just now, jdfdemocracy1979 said:

I'm an idiot for expressing facts and instead of intelligently justifying anything all you can do is name call and be belligerent nice job on that. People kill people. Our problem is some people are messed up in the head and no one notices it till it's to late. Berate me name call all you want to make yourself feel justified but it still stands you are wrong! A person did this not a gun without the mentally unstable person the gun does jackshit!

I completely agree with you. A person did this and they were able to get the most efficient tool to kill the maximum amount of people. It's a subject where there are very strong opinions and I apologise for some of the unfair posts I made earlier. I didn't mean it personally towards you.

1 minute ago, Swampfox said:

So do you also blame Democratic voters in Chicago for the high rate of gun violence there?  

To clarify you’re talking about a high rate of general gun violence or mass shootings such as this?

2 minutes ago, jdfdemocracy1979 said:

How does it imply to supporting left or right? Rhe guy is mental does not matter who he supports. You have deranged people on both sides of the fence. 

More so on one side than the other though if you’re honest. 

4 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

I'm referring to the high number of murders on a weekly basis there.  

And I was talkimg about a right wing nut job with a manifesto who is probably not a Democrat. 

Edited by Dazey

Just now, Swampfox said:

And you of course want to somehow make it Trump's fault which is wrong.

It’s not Trump’s fault. This shit has been going on long before the Trump presidency and will continue long after because nobody wants to do anything about it. The perpetrator however is highly likely to be a Trump voter because that’s his demographic. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dazey said:

It’s not Trump’s fault. This shit has been going on long before the Trump presidency and will continue long after because nobody wants to do anything about it. The perpetrator however is highly likely to be a Trump voter because that’s his demographic. 

I'm glad you don't think it's his fault.  I just don't see why this guy being a Trump supporter is relevant.  There are insane people on both sides.  I have mixed feeling on the issue and don't see any solution to making everyone happy.  I have kids and worry about what can happen while they're in school.  But I also want to protect my family if my home is broken into.  A time may come when a war is fought here and I'd want to defend my family against a foreign invader.  It's unlikely but possible.

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

I refuse to read/watch any manifestos. Another key part of the problem is the way the media gives them a platform and notoriety.

I've never read one before. I only read part of it now. Among the obvious disturbing nutter talk, that jumped out to me for some reason. I struggle to come up with a dream job for a 21 year old that could be automated.

2 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

A time may come when a war is fought here and I'd want to defend my family against a foreign invader.  It's unlikely but possible.

Don't you have like the world's biggest army? What on earth are they for then?