Mass Shooting at Walmart in El Paso

BlueJean Baby

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

There are limitations on caliber here too. 

We also had an amnesty to get guns away, and every gun must be registered. 

Also, Bolsonaro campaigned on rolling back the gun restrictions and acted quickly to increase the list of reasons that the police must accept to allow ownership beyond just hunting and sport shooting. 

3 minutes ago, soon said:

Also, Bolsonaro campaigned on rolling back the gun restrictions and acted quickly to increase the list of reasons that the police must accept to allow ownership beyond just hunting and sport shooting. 

Yes, that's one of the reasons we voted for him. Sadly he was blocked, we are still trying to repeal the 2005 gun laws and we might be able to do it next year.

2 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

M4?  You can’t legally own an M4 without a special weapons permit in the US.  Those are not easy to get.

Well, my point was about a shooting in Norway and about how theres popular semis that I find easier to wield then a shot gun.

But, are you sure? How are they classified in relation to an AR15 or AK style weapon? 

1 minute ago, soon said:

Well, my point was about a shooting in Norway and about how theres popular semis that I find easier to wield then a shot gun.

But, are you sure? How are they classified in relation to an AR15 or AK style weapon? 

M4’s are fully-automatic, military grade rifles.

AR-15’s “look like” M4’s but are semi-automatic and their barrels can’t hold up to heat like the barrel of an M4.  They basically melt if you tried to shoot one like an M4 or if you tried to use a bump stock.

6 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

You voted for Bolsonaro? 

It was either him or haddad, the guy who wanted to free Lula and was the continuation of the goverment that destroyed petrobras and this country. What really sold us is the fact that the left sent an assassin to kill him. He was stabbed and almost died. You have no idea how corrupt and dangerous the left is here.

1 minute ago, Chewbacca said:

It was either him or haddad, the guy who wanted to free Lula and was the continuation of the goverment that destroyed petrobras and this country. What really sold us is the fact that the left sent an assassin to kill him. He was stabbed and almost died. You have no idea how corrupt and dangerous the left is here.

The Trump of the South. 

9 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

M4’s are fully-automatic, military grade rifles.

AR-15’s “look like” M4’s but are semi-automatic and their barrels can’t hold up to heat like the barrel of an M4.  They basically melt if you tried to shoot one like an M4 or if you tried to use a bump stock.

I belive you are mistaken sir. Military grade is when you get into the double digit models like M14 and M16. Maybe you are thinking of M14?

Ive mainly shot M4s on your shit hole countries ranges and camps.

Heres some for sale and listed as Semi Autos https://www.gunsamerica.com/s/Colt M4 Carbine#

And take my word for it, they are built like toys, not comparable to military grade at all. 

I know more about guns than you!!!!!!!! :P:lol:That has got to hurt :o:hug: 

Edited by soon

3 minutes ago, soon said:

I belive you are mistaken sir. Military grade is when you get into the double digit models like M14 and M16. Maybe you are thinking of M14?

Ive mainly shot M4s on your shit hole countries ranges and camps.

Heres some for sale and listed as Semi Autos https://www.gunsamerica.com/s/Colt M4 Carbine#

I know more about guns than you!!!!!!!! :P:lol:That has got to hurt :o:hug: 

Don’t worry, you don’t.  

Those are either AR-15’s or some other clones but they are not M4’s

You cannot legally own an M4 in the US unless you have a military grade special weapons permit.

I’m at work but I’ll be happy to post a link to enlighten you when I get home.

Just now, Kasanova King said:

Don’t worry, you don’t.  

Those are either AR-15’s or some other clones but they are not M4’s

You cannot legally own an M4 in the US unless you have a military grade special weapons permit.

I’m at work but I’ll be happy to post a link to enlighten you when I get home.

Admit it. I know more about guns than you :) 

We can even buy them here you know.

So you can legally buy fully automatic guns in Canada, eh?

No Its just that youre wrong about M4s.... Because I've bested you on gun knowledge. :D

Id post a link to that too, but you'd just say that the gun seller was also mistaken apparently. ;)

:dance:

11 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

Isn't it strange how both Brazil and USA could end up in a situation where they either had to choose an absolute loathsome person to be their president, or someone allegedly even worse? I am not a fan of Hillary Clinton but she is definitely a better president than the racist, dividing, pseudo-fascist garbage they chose. I don't know Balsonaro's opposition, but it is hard to imagine he could have been worse than Bolsonaro. But then I am not a pathological homophob who wants improved access to guns. 

Just now, soon said:

No Its just that youre wrong about M4s.... Because I've bested you on gun knowledge. :D

Id post a link to that too, but you'd just say that the gun seller was also mistaken apparently. ;)

:dance:

I saw your link.  Right after listing it as an M4 he says semi auto AR-15.

Those are marketing gimmicks.  He’s basically selling AR-15’s and marketing them as semi auto versions of M4’s

M4’s are military grade fully automatic weapons.  

Just google it and then come back and apologize for being wrong. :lol:

12 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

The Trump of the South. 

The left of the south:

On a sidenote: this also shows amazon deforestation predates bolsonaro by a large margin.

As you can see millions of brazilians such as myself took to the streets to impeach that cow. 

Here's bolsonaro being stabbed:

I suggest you to study a lot about brazilian politics, boy, is it dirty, before trying to judge me for voting for him. You're clearly uninformed on the events that led to him being elected.

1 minute ago, Kasanova King said:

Those are marketing gimmicks.  He’s basically selling AR-15’s and marketing them as semi auto versions of M4’s

No. you saw the one single entry that said both models and are now pretending that the rest dont clearly state "M4."

I am a fucking champion!! :lol:

6 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

The whole AR thing is also a sneaky on customers. They think it stands for "Assault Rifle", it actually means "Armalite Rifle".

• Like 1

Just now, soon said:

No. you saw the one single entry that said both models and are now pretending that the rest dont clearly state "M4."

I am a fucking champion!! :lol:

I guarantee with 100% certainty he is not selling M4’s

But you go ahead and buy them from that guy and go tell your friends that you own an M4.

Then go start a rebellion with your M4’s (AR-15) and see how they do against a real military grade M4. 

When I post an article proving you wrong, just be a man and admit you are wrong. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

I guarantee with 100% certainty he is not selling M4’s

But you go ahead and buy them from that guy and go tell your friends that you own an M4.

Then go start a rebellion with your M4’s (AR-15) and see how they do against a real military grade M4. 

When I post an article proving you wrong, just be a man and admit you are wrong. 

But you're wrong. :lol:

No idea what you are talking about in regards to a rebellion? I suppose you want to shift attention away form the bollocks you're talking. 

Like I say we can buy them here. :shrugs:

2 minutes ago, soon said:

But you're wrong. :lol:

No idea what you are talking about in regards to a rebellion? I suppose you want to shift attention away form the bollocks you're talking. 

Like I say we can buy them here. :shrugs:

Wrong.

“Canada has long prohibited the possession of automatic guns. Some semi-automatic firearms are non-restricted, meaning they can be used for hunting and only require purchasers to obtain a basic possession and acquisition licence.

Wrong.

“Canada has long prohibited the possession of automatic guns. Some semi-automatic firearms are non-restricted, meaning they can be used for hunting and only require purchasers to obtain a basic possession and acquisition licence.

Goggle "buy M4 Canada" hows about? Because they are semi automatics like the other link has already demonstrated.

Sometimes I think that you dont have any firearms knowledge what so ever. Sad. :lol:

19 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Isn't it strange how both Brazil and USA could end up in a situation where they either had to choose an absolute loathsome person to be their president, or someone allegedly even worse? I am not a fan of Hillary Clinton but she is definitely a better president than the racist, dividing, pseudo-fascist garbage they chose. I don't know Balsonaro's opposition, but it is hard to imagine he could have been worse than Bolsonaro. But then I am not a pathological homophob who wants improved access to guns. 

Hard to imagine? Really? Haven't you seen the people on the streets? Are you really gonna say all those people on the manifestations against Lula and Dilma are wrong? All the people cheering for Bolsonaro? Haddad's and Lula's party fucked Brazil good and you are not sure voting for them again isn't worse than the guy promising less gov?