BlueJean Baby

Mass Shooting at Walmart in El Paso

Just now, soon said:

No Its just that youre wrong about M4s.... Because I've bested you on gun knowledge. :D

Id post a link to that too, but you'd just say that the gun seller was also mistaken apparently. ;)

:dance:

I saw your link.  Right after listing it as an M4 he says semi auto AR-15.

Those are marketing gimmicks.  He’s basically selling AR-15’s and marketing them as semi auto versions of M4’s

M4’s are military grade fully automatic weapons.  

Just google it and then come back and apologize for being wrong. :lol:

12 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

The Trump of the South. 

The left of the south:

On a sidenote: this also shows amazon deforestation predates bolsonaro by a large margin.

As you can see millions of brazilians such as myself took to the streets to impeach that cow. 

Here's bolsonaro being stabbed:

I suggest you to study a lot about brazilian politics, boy, is it dirty, before trying to judge me for voting for him. You're clearly uninformed on the events that led to him being elected.

1 minute ago, Kasanova King said:

Those are marketing gimmicks.  He’s basically selling AR-15’s and marketing them as semi auto versions of M4’s

No. you saw the one single entry that said both models and are now pretending that the rest dont clearly state "M4."

I am a fucking champion!! :lol:

6 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

The whole AR thing is also a sneaky on customers. They think it stands for "Assault Rifle", it actually means "Armalite Rifle".

• Like 1

Just now, soon said:

No. you saw the one single entry that said both models and are now pretending that the rest dont clearly state "M4."

I am a fucking champion!! :lol:

I guarantee with 100% certainty he is not selling M4’s

But you go ahead and buy them from that guy and go tell your friends that you own an M4.

Then go start a rebellion with your M4’s (AR-15) and see how they do against a real military grade M4. 

When I post an article proving you wrong, just be a man and admit you are wrong. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

The whole AR thing is also a sneaky on customers. They think it stands for "Assault Rifle", it actually means "Armalite Rifle".

Don’t tell @soon that.  He thinks he’s buying a real M4 for his future rebellion. 

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

I guarantee with 100% certainty he is not selling M4’s

But you go ahead and buy them from that guy and go tell your friends that you own an M4.

Then go start a rebellion with your M4’s (AR-15) and see how they do against a real military grade M4. 

When I post an article proving you wrong, just be a man and admit you are wrong. 

But you're wrong. :lol:

No idea what you are talking about in regards to a rebellion? I suppose you want to shift attention away form the bollocks you're talking. 

Like I say we can buy them here. :shrugs:

2 minutes ago, soon said:

But you're wrong. :lol:

No idea what you are talking about in regards to a rebellion? I suppose you want to shift attention away form the bollocks you're talking. 

Like I say we can buy them here. :shrugs:

Wrong.

“Canada has long prohibited the possession of automatic guns. Some semi-automatic firearms are non-restricted, meaning they can be used for hunting and only require purchasers to obtain a basic possession and acquisition licence.

Just now, Kasanova King said:

Wrong.

“Canada has long prohibited the possession of automatic guns. Some semi-automatic firearms are non-restricted, meaning they can be used for hunting and only require purchasers to obtain a basic possession and acquisition licence.

Goggle "buy M4 Canada" hows about? Because they are semi automatics like the other link has already demonstrated.

Sometimes I think that you dont have any firearms knowledge what so ever. Sad. :lol:

19 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Isn't it strange how both Brazil and USA could end up in a situation where they either had to choose an absolute loathsome person to be their president, or someone allegedly even worse? I am not a fan of Hillary Clinton but she is definitely a better president than the racist, dividing, pseudo-fascist garbage they chose. I don't know Balsonaro's opposition, but it is hard to imagine he could have been worse than Bolsonaro. But then I am not a pathological homophob who wants improved access to guns. 

Hard to imagine? Really? Haven't you seen the people on the streets? Are you really gonna say all those people on the manifestations against Lula and Dilma are wrong? All the people cheering for Bolsonaro? Haddad's and Lula's party fucked Brazil good and you are not sure voting for them again isn't worse than the guy promising less gov?

2 minutes ago, soon said:

Goggle "buy M4 Canada" hows about? Because they are semi automatics like the other link has already demonstrated.

Sometimes I think that you dont have any firearms knowledge what so ever. Sad. :lol:

It's not an M4.  Those are AR-15's that the guy is calling an M4.  Man, you are thick.

• Like 1

It's not an M4.  Those are AR-15's that the guy is calling an M4.  Man, you are thick.

I know youre upset because I know more about guns then you.... but maybe you are taking this too seriously? :lol:

So you dont know what an M4 is, its okay :) 

6 minutes ago, soon said:

I know youre upset because I know more about guns then you.... but maybe you are taking this too seriously? :lol:

So you dont know what an M4 is, its okay :) 

This is what you resort to when you are completely lost in an argument.

Google differences between AR 15 and M4.

Then come back and eat crow.

M4's are used by the military and are selective fire. Any semi-auto rife you can buy in a store named M4 is basically a gimmick.

That said i fully disagree with KK's original comment that started this - that a shotgun or handgun are easier to manage.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kasanova King said:

This is what you resort to when you are completely lost in an argument.

Google differences between AR 15 and M4.

Then come back and eat crow.

http://rifles.canadaguns.ca/M4-Carbine.html

M4 Carbine Rifle in Canada 

The M4 Carbine is a natural evolution of the Ar-15 design. It is shorter and lighter and carries less power

Specifications

Country of Origin: USA
Countries of Manufacture: USA
Ammunition: 5.56 mm
Fire Type:
Semi-Auto
Legal Classification*: Restricted / Prohibited

This gun is simply a shorter and lighter version of the M16A2.

Buy or Sell

We will not likely be offering this rifle for sale due to its legal status. If you are interested in purchasing this gun, try the AR-15 instead and get your non-restricted license!

2 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

M4's are used by the military and are selective fire. Any semi-auto rife you can buy in a store named M4 is basically a gimmick.

That said i fully disagree with KK's original comment that started this - that a shotgun or handgun are easier to manage.

Thank you.  

And I’m ok with disagreeing with that point, I admitted it was conjecture.

;) 

2 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

Yeah, Im just trolling :lol:

However the M4s Ive shot in USA - I would have no issue thinking that their owners had special weapons permits - were light and small just like the M4s they sell here. So even though I hope its clear that I am just playing around. There actually is a bit of a real mystery imho.

1 minute ago, soon said:

http://rifles.canadaguns.ca/M4-Carbine.html

M4 Carbine Rifle in Canada 

The M4 Carbine is a natural evolution of the Ar-15 design. It is shorter and lighter and carries less power

Specifications

Country of Origin: USA
Countries of Manufacture: USA
Ammunition: 5.56 mm
Fire Type:
Semi-Auto
Legal Classification*: Restricted / Prohibited

This gun is simply a shorter and lighter version of the M16A2.

Buy or Sell

We will not likely be offering this rifle for sale due to its legal status. If you are interested in purchasing this gun, try the AR-15 instead and get your non-restricted license!

Did you read what you just posted?  Thanks for proving my point and showing you were wrong.

Did you read what you just posted?  Thanks for proving my point and showing you were wrong.

Read it again pal :) 

1 minute ago, soon said:

Read it again pal :) 

Which part?  The part that says it’s semi-auto?  Gimmick.

Or the part they say they don’t sell them due to restrictions?

Double whammy! 

Oops. 

1 minute ago, soon said:

And @Kasanova King finds M4s difficult to wield. Aw, cutie!! :lol:

Who said an M4 was difficult to wield?  I said a semi auto rifle (never specified) could be harder to control than pistols and a shotgun. 

Pistols are as easy as it gets to control.  And I would say a semi auto rifle would be about the same to control as a shotgun.  

But I guess it all depends on type.  Like I said, it would be conjecture at this point.

Which part?  The part that says it’s semi-auto?  Gimmick.

Or the part they say they don’t sell them due to restrictions?

Double whammy! 

Oops. 

"they likely wont sell" as is their prerogative. They correctly list its legal status :facepalm: "restricted" meaning one needs to take two days of classes and store it with a trigger lock.

And then they suggest as an alternative the gun that you say is the very same gun, and AR15, instead. oops.

Who said an M4 was difficult to wield?  I said a semi auto rifle (never specified) could be harder to control than pistols and a shotgun. 

Pistols are as easy as it gets to control.  And I would say a semi auto rifle would be about the same to control as a shotgun.  

But I guess it all depends on type.  Like I said, it would be conjecture at this point.

This entire thing started with me saying that personally I and an M4 easier to wield than a shot gun. And for some unknowable reason you started taking about its availability in the US and Canada :lol:

16 minutes ago, soon said:

"they likely wont sell" as is their prerogative. They correctly list its legal status :facepalm: "restricted" meaning one needs to take two days of classes and store it with a trigger lock.

And then they suggest as an alternative the gun that you say is the very same gun, and AR15, instead. oops.

This entire thing started with me saying that personally I and an M4 easier to wield than a shot gun. And for some unknowable reason you started taking about its availability in the US and Canada :lol:

Whatever.  I’m glad you already admitted being wrong and that you readily admit your knowledge of guns is nowhere near mine. (Not that I’m an expert by any means.  I just know more about them than you do, apparently)

:headbang:

• Like 1

Whatever.  I’m glad you already admitted being wrong and that you readily admit your knowledge of guns is nowhere near mine. (Not that I’m an expert by any means.  I just know more about them than you do, apparently)

:headbang:

But Im still a way better shot then you.