Axl's Agony Aunt

Epstein Dead: Reported Suicide

5d23928621a8613aed21e4e5-750-375.jpg

One down ......... :lol: 

• Haha 1

I do not mourn this scumbag but it is a shame he was assassinated before all the info he knew could be used against the other scumbags.

Edited by Oldest Goat
  • GNFNR 1

15 minutes ago, Dazey said:

5d23928621a8613aed21e4e5-750-375.jpg

One down ......... :lol: 

To be fair he was friends with a lot of guys from both sides

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Bill Clinton got in the Lolita Express and went to the pedo island numerous times, sometimes asking Secret Service not to accompany him.

Prince Andrew was also mentioned to be in that pedo ring and abuse children. Donald Trump too. 

And yet I don't see much media covering that. There are pedophiles on both sides. Don't make it a partisan issue. Take them all down.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 2

Im not one for conspiracy theories, but this was certainly murder. Very disappointing, a lot of powerful people are going to get away with heinous crimes. Any sane person would agree with @All Cautions Made, they ALL deserve to burn

• GNFNR 2

31 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

To be fair he was friends with a lot of guys from both sides

Fine people on all sides. :lol: 

19 minutes ago, All Cautions Made said:

Bill Clinton got in the Lolita Express and went to the pedo island numerous times, sometimes asking Secret Service not to accompany him.

Prince Andrew was also mentioned to be in that pedo ring and abuse children. Donald Trump too. 

And yet I don't see much media covering that. There are pedophiles on both sides. Don't make it a partisan issue. Take them all down.

I’d happily see all three of them burn but only one is currently in the Oval Office. 

Just burn them all. I don't care if they are Republican, Democrat, part of the royalty or famous actors. They are pedophiles and that's what matters.

They have trafficked and abuse who knows how many children, ruined their lives and gotten away with it.

Remember the sweetheart deal Acosta cut for Epstein years ago? People grow weed and go to jail for tens of years. This guy runs a systematic pedophile ring for the world's elite and just gets a slap in the wrist. Oh that same Acosta was Trump's Labor Secretary until recently :) 

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 2

1 hour ago, All Cautions Made said:

Just burn them all. I don't care if they are Republican, Democrat, part of the royalty or famous actors. They are pedophiles and that's what matters.

They have trafficked and abuse who knows how many children, ruined their lives and gotten away with it.

Remember the sweetheart deal Acosta cut for Epstein years ago? People grow weed and go to jail for tens of years. This guy runs a systematic pedophile ring for the world's elite and just gets a slap in the wrist. Oh that same Acosta was Trump's Labor Secretary until recently :) 

The key part of the Acosta story is the fact that he was told not to go after Esptein because he was connected to intelligence. As far as I know, no one has followed up on that to find out the specifics. It certainly wouldn't be shocking that an intelligence agency (Mossad?) would have a program to get compromising material on leaders of both sides of the spectrum.

• Like 1

Hopefully this doesn't prevent justice officials from going after his accomplices and enablers. 

Probably will but hopefully not.  

This suicide thing is really fishy.

He was imprisoned on 'the Guantamo of New York'. He tried to kill himself 16 days ago. He was put on suicide watch. When you are on suicide watch, you have cameras recording 24/7, guards checking in every 30-60 minutes and your cell is stripped of everything that can be used to commit suicide. There's no way somebody can commit suicide by themselves in suicide watch. Sources say he was taken off suicide watch a few hours before he killed himself. Why would they take somebody with his profile off suicide watch after having tried to commit suicide less than a month ago?

He was either killed by somebody else or somebody was paid to look the other side and let him kill himself. His body was thrown to the sea, just like Bin Laden. 

This guy has dirt on so many people. The richest and most powerful man on earth. No wonder they wanted him dead.

Edited by All Cautions Made

9 hours ago, TheSeeker said:

Child rape is legal in America as long as you have enough money

Sickening

I know right. I thought he was on suicide watch? Whatever! I hope all those people get all the money they deserve. He was a pig and I hope they get the people who helped hide this horrible act. May he rest in hell.

2 hours ago, All Cautions Made said:

Dead men tell no tales.

They'll put the blame on a security guard and then he'll "kill himself" too.  We'll never get any answers.

17 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

More likely suicide than murder. 

How can you possibly think that? The billionaire abusive rapist with no conscience and who could've gotten away with it all suddenly killed himself out of shame?

6 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

How can you possibly think that? The billionaire abusive rapist with no conscience and who could've gotten away with it all suddenly killed himself out of shame?

Because although some might have wanted him dead (apparently even people here), even powerful people, I am not sure it would be easy to do and if the risk of being caught would be worth it.

On the other hand, he was suicidal (had attempted suicide before and had been placed on suicide watch) , hanged himself which is the most common way of prison suicide, in a prison system notorious for its suicide rate, and he ticked off many red flags for being likely to commit suicide (recently incarcerated, accused of pedophilia, a huge fall in power and social standing). 

Weighing this I conclude I find it likely it was just another prison suicide. I am not saying it is unthinkable that it was murder, just less likely. And just because it sounds like a movie script doesn't make it true. 

• Like 3

It is remarkable how much traction the conspiracy theory has. Hate myself for saying it but I incline towards Soul's assessment. 

I'm no conspiracy person but this seems much too convenient to me. At the very least he was given the opportunity to kill himself.