Epstein Dead: Reported Suicide

Axl's Agony Aunt

Bill Clinton got in the Lolita Express and went to the pedo island numerous times, sometimes asking Secret Service not to accompany him.

Prince Andrew was also mentioned to be in that pedo ring and abuse children. Donald Trump too. 

And yet I don't see much media covering that. There are pedophiles on both sides. Don't make it a partisan issue. Take them all down.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

31 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

To be fair he was friends with a lot of guys from both sides

Fine people on all sides. :lol: 

19 minutes ago, All Cautions Made said:

Bill Clinton got in the Lolita Express and went to the pedo island numerous times, sometimes asking Secret Service not to accompany him.

Prince Andrew was also mentioned to be in that pedo ring and abuse children. Donald Trump too. 

And yet I don't see much media covering that. There are pedophiles on both sides. Don't make it a partisan issue. Take them all down.

I’d happily see all three of them burn but only one is currently in the Oval Office. 

Just burn them all. I don't care if they are Republican, Democrat, part of the royalty or famous actors. They are pedophiles and that's what matters.

They have trafficked and abuse who knows how many children, ruined their lives and gotten away with it.

Remember the sweetheart deal Acosta cut for Epstein years ago? People grow weed and go to jail for tens of years. This guy runs a systematic pedophile ring for the world's elite and just gets a slap in the wrist. Oh that same Acosta was Trump's Labor Secretary until recently :) 

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, All Cautions Made said:

Just burn them all. I don't care if they are Republican, Democrat, part of the royalty or famous actors. They are pedophiles and that's what matters.

They have trafficked and abuse who knows how many children, ruined their lives and gotten away with it.

Remember the sweetheart deal Acosta cut for Epstein years ago? People grow weed and go to jail for tens of years. This guy runs a systematic pedophile ring for the world's elite and just gets a slap in the wrist. Oh that same Acosta was Trump's Labor Secretary until recently :) 

The key part of the Acosta story is the fact that he was told not to go after Esptein because he was connected to intelligence. As far as I know, no one has followed up on that to find out the specifics. It certainly wouldn't be shocking that an intelligence agency (Mossad?) would have a program to get compromising material on leaders of both sides of the spectrum.

• Like 1

This suicide thing is really fishy.

He was imprisoned on 'the Guantamo of New York'. He tried to kill himself 16 days ago. He was put on suicide watch. When you are on suicide watch, you have cameras recording 24/7, guards checking in every 30-60 minutes and your cell is stripped of everything that can be used to commit suicide. There's no way somebody can commit suicide by themselves in suicide watch. Sources say he was taken off suicide watch a few hours before he killed himself. Why would they take somebody with his profile off suicide watch after having tried to commit suicide less than a month ago?

He was either killed by somebody else or somebody was paid to look the other side and let him kill himself. His body was thrown to the sea, just like Bin Laden. 

This guy has dirt on so many people. The richest and most powerful man on earth. No wonder they wanted him dead.

Edited by All Cautions Made

6 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

How can you possibly think that? The billionaire abusive rapist with no conscience and who could've gotten away with it all suddenly killed himself out of shame?

Because although some might have wanted him dead (apparently even people here), even powerful people, I am not sure it would be easy to do and if the risk of being caught would be worth it.

On the other hand, he was suicidal (had attempted suicide before and had been placed on suicide watch) , hanged himself which is the most common way of prison suicide, in a prison system notorious for its suicide rate, and he ticked off many red flags for being likely to commit suicide (recently incarcerated, accused of pedophilia, a huge fall in power and social standing). 

Weighing this I conclude I find it likely it was just another prison suicide. I am not saying it is unthinkable that it was murder, just less likely. And just because it sounds like a movie script doesn't make it true. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

It is remarkable how much traction the conspiracy theory has. Hate myself for saying it but I incline towards Soul's assessment. 

Fuck. I change my opinion. It must have been government hit men breaching prison security to fake his suicide. 

If I like your post, will you like mine? 

Edited by SoulMonster
  • Like 1

He had completely damming evidence on some of the world's most public elites. He decided to off himself NOW when documents are seized instead of when his reputation was already fucked weeks ago? Im not a conspiracy guy, but getting him killed wouldn't have been hard for people that wealthy and connected. It isn't a stretch, at all