Epstein Dead: Reported Suicide

Axl's Agony Aunt

10 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Im really not with it.

In laymans terms who is this bloke and why do we care?

Basically Jimmy Savile but not in Leeds and did a lot of noncing with Bill Clinton, Donald Trump and Prince Andrew. 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Im really not with it.

In laymans terms who is this bloke and why do we care?

Alexander Acosta, the current U.S. Labor Secretary, is in the hot seat, since a dozen years ago he was the U.S. Attorney for South Florida who cut that deal with Epstein. Ward explained the background of that deal, which is now a noose for Acosta. Specifically, she elaborated that the Epstein issue came up when Acosta was appointed to the cabinet by President Donald Trump. Ward writes:

He’d cut the non-prosecution deal with one of Epstein’s attorneys because he had “been told” to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade. “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he told his interviewers in the Trump transition, who evidently thought that was a sufficient answer and went ahead and hired Acosta. (The Labor Department had no comment when asked about this.)

https://observer.com/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-spy-intelligence-work/

On top of what Dazey said, it's been claimed he worked with an intelligence agency (not sure which, but probably American or Israeli). 

I have a hard time believing the Israeli Mossad (if that's who Epstein was an asset for) gives a damn about whether the US has capitalism or not. They only care that US foreign policy dovetails with their own national goals.  

Your post is as much a red herring as a pizzagate allegation.

Edited by Basic_GnR_Fan

7 minutes ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

I have a hard time believing the Israeli Mossad (if that's who Epstein was an asset for) gives a damn about whether the US has capitalism or not. They only care that US foreign policy dovetails with their own national goals.  

I did not speak to US capitalism only. :lol:

So, you understand capitalism on such a surface level that you cant draw a line between a capitalist state and the efforts of its intelligence agencies? :facepalm::lol:

Epstein, Clinton, Trump are all members of the capitalist class... get it now?

Edited by soon

3 minutes ago, soon said:

So, you understand capitalism on such a surface level that you cant draw a line between a capitalist state and the efforts of its intelligence agencies? :facepalm::lol:

Yes, because the Israeli's are bulldozing Palestinian homes for capitalism. :facepalm:

Israel is less of a free market capitalist state than the US is too. 

Edited by Basic_GnR_Fan

8 minutes ago, soon said:

Epstein, Clinton, Trump are all members of the capitalist class... get it now?

Well yes they are all neo-liberal capitalists. But Epstein (if he truly was an asset of Mossad), is an ardent Zionist on top of that, and I would argue that motivation would supercede any neo-liberal capitalist goal. Clinton and Trump will just do whatever you pay them to do.

4 minutes ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

Yes, because the Israeli's are bulldozing Palestinian homes for capitalism. :facepalm:

We havent been talking about bulldozing homes in Palestine. :facepalm::shrugs::lol:

Spoiler

But you'd want to research Soda Stream as it relates to settlements and also have just a baseline working knowledge of how the dispossession and destruction of olive tress and access to the larger olive market cripples the Palestinians ability to participate in the free market economy. Thus being an act of economic warfare with in a capitalist paradigm, perpetrated by the Israeli State.

Plus just like how Israel is a capitalist democracy. Yawn.

But whatever. 

1 minute ago, soon said:

We havent been talking about bulldozing homes in Palestine. :facepalm::shrugs::lol:

Hide contents

But you'd want to research Soda Stream as it relates to settlements and also have just a baseline working knowledge of how the dispossession and destruction of olive tress and access to the larger olive market cripples the Palestinians ability to participate in the free market economy. Thus being an act of economic warfare with in a capitalist paradigm, perpetrated by the Israeli State.

Plus just like how Israel is a capitalist democracy. Yawn.

But whatever. 

However you want to slice it, Israel is a nationalist state, that apparently has it's intelligence agency gather sexual blackmail on the leaders of it's 'greatest ally.' Precisely so that ally will never apply any real pressure against it.

On 11/08/2019 at 7:37 PM, soon said:

I'd much rather wake up to a gaggle of hijabis then... well almost anything really :lol: But let me have a shave and a shower before the internationally orchestrated abuse of youngsters gets discussed. 

I don't mind hijabs really, but it's just that they are made into fashion accessories (opposing the supposed point: hiding the vanity of hair!); and/or 'feminist' statements of support for a religion with a paedophile prophet, and one that has had members committing horrible atrocities recently; especially against the Yazidis.  

Most people don't care if a person is one religion or another: they just don't want it stuck in their face all the time; especially when some are at war with us. 

It's like Germans in the UK/USA during WW2 walking around proud of swastikas, and not expecting criticism!

41 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

I don't mind hijabs really, but it's just that they are made into fashion accessories (opposing the supposed point: hiding the vanity of hair!); and/or 'feminist' statements of support for a religion with a paedophile prophet, and one that has had members committing horrible atrocities recently; especially against the Yazidis.  

Most people don't care if a person is one religion or another: they just don't want it stuck in their face all the time; especially when some are at war with us. 

It's like Germans in the UK/USA during WW2 walking around proud of swastikas, and not expecting criticism!

You know, the western militaries are often understood as "Crusaders" and "Christians" in the middle east. But we know our govts and military are secular. So, I dont believe it is accurate to say that a religion is at war in these examples.

The swastika (the nazised version) was fully and uncontrovertibly a symbol of the third reich. Quite a leap to comparing a symbol of hate with a hijab, no? 

I, personally, barely have the patience to try and ponder why anyone cares what manner of head gear someone wears, tbh. But, yes, I know some culturally muslim women who wear a hijab in solidarity. Ive also met many christian women who wear headscarves in that area of the world and Ive never heard a single complaint about them. Curious. I also know a jewish woman who wears a wig so that only her husband sees her hair - she uses a wig instead of scarf because she fears persecution. Makes me sad.

PS: drinking monsooned coffee with anada chaga mushrooms blend. With coconut oil and milk.

PPS: We should prolly take this conversation to your multiculturalism thread??

Edited by soon

7 minutes ago, soon said:

You know, the western militaries are often understood as "Crusaders" and "Christians" in the middle east. But we know our govts and military are secular. So, I dont believe it is accurate to say that a religion is at war in these examples.

The swastika (the nazised version) was fully and uncontrovertibly a symbol of the third reich. Quite a leap to comparing a symbol of hate with a hijab, no? 

I, personally, barely have the patience to try and ponder why anyone cares what manner of head gear someone wears, tbh. But, yes, I know some culturally muslim women who wear a hijab in solidarity. Ive also met many christian women who wear headscarves in that area of the world and Ive never heard a single complaint about them. Curious. I also know a jewish woman who wears a wig so that only her husband sees her hair - she uses a wig instead of scarf because she fears persecution. Makes me sad.

PS: drinking monsooned coffee with anada chaga mushrooms blend. With coconut oil and milk.

I don't think it's religious for us, and Islam is mostly fighting civil wars within itself, but al-Quaeda and I.S. have declared themselves 'holy warriors'.

The 'Nazi swastika' is seen as a symbol of hate by us and history maybe, but it wasn't to them.

I know the hijab isn't a hateful thing in itself, but can be seen as a rallying call for Islam, as the swastika was for Nazis.

Most women probably don't think they're doing anything wrong wearing 'Islamic headwear', but when they make a big issue about it, and get other women to follow suit; at the same time the authorities are being 'politically correct' versus white Britons (unconscious biases etc), making them self-conscious about what they wear or what food they buy, it can create discord and resentment!

8 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

I don't think it's religious for us, and Islam is mostly fighting civil wars within itself, but al-Quaeda and I.S. have declared themselves 'holy warriors'.

The 'Nazi swastika' is seen as a symbol of hate by us and history maybe, but it wasn't to them.

I know the hijab isn't a hateful thing in itself, but can be seen as a rallying call for Islam, as the swastika was for Nazis.

Most women probably don't think they're doing anything wrong wearing 'Islamic headwear', but when they make a big issue about it, and get other women to follow suit; at the same time the authorities are being 'politically correct' versus white Britons (unconscious biases etc), making them self-conscious about what they wear or what food they buy, it can create discord and resentment!

Im gonna quote this in the other thread, hope thats cool. I just note the request of mods to stay on topic, and I think we are a bit off topic at this point. :) 

• Thanks 1

For the Nazis, the Hakenkreuz was a symbol of the Aryan master race. Schliemann found swastikas, an Indian symbol of auspiciousness, whilst excavating Troy. This then was an ancient symbol common throughout Euroasia and thus became associated with Indo-European Man throughout Europe (not just in Germany), and by extension social-Darwinist theories on the master race. 

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Thanks 1

Looks like they're saying the two people supposed to be watching Epstein were like Billy Crudup and Jack Black characters working in hospital in Jesus' Son!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/jeffrey-epstein-death-2-guards-slept-through-checks-and-falsified-records/ar-AAFMkyS?ocid=spartanntp

Said the suicide was by bed sheet. 

Women should beware of women too. Sky Roberts, father of Virginia, accuser of Prince Andrew, who they made Chancellor of Huddersfield University in 2015; hiding in plain sight?! (https://royalcentral.co.uk/uk/york/prince-andrew-installed-as-chancellor-of-university-of-huddersfield-51147/):

‘But Maxwell, she is really to blame too. She was the only one who came to the club and met these young girls. The authorities need to hunt her down and she needs to face justice. Maxwell knows it all. She is the key to finding everything out.

‘They don’t know where she is at right now, but I think she is the one who should be going through it. She is the one who recruited.

‘I know Jeffrey was a big part of it because he was the money guy.

‘But Maxwell had money too. She was recruiting and bringing them there.’

Some reports suggested the socialite had started to co-operate with the FBI and provide details of her alleged recruitment of girls.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/courts/exclusive-rage-of-epstein-girls-father-jeffrey-epstein-was-evil-ghislaine-maxwell-must-face-justice-while-prince-andrew-knows-the-truth-and-has-to-live-with-it-says-dad-of-virginia-roberts-the-girl-in-that-photo/ar-AAFMLga?ocid=spartanntp

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Klay said:

D-5t7JjVAAAthpf.jpg

There's also Epstein black book going around with a huge list of names,  including Mick Jagger,  Michael Jackson,  Tony Blair,....

Blair's Multicultural Fascism helped create the U.K. predominantly Muslim child grooming scandal that was kept covered up by New Labour, and not really revealed and addressed until they were out of power; after his wars and immigration policies opened up Britain and Europe to immigrants and refugees!

So the autopsy didn't do much to subside the conspiracies about Epstein's death.

Coroner found broken bones in Epstein's neck that's more associated with homicide than murder.  

Neck bones can break as a result of hanging, but this does further raise suspicions.

36 minutes ago, downzy said:

So the autopsy didn't do much to subside the conspiracies about Epstein's death.

Coroner found broken bones in Epstein's neck that's more associated with homicide than murder.  

Neck bones can break as a result of hanging, but this does further raise suspicions.

Yup, more fuel to the fire here.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/autopsy-finds-broken-bones-in-jeffrey-epsteins-neck-deepening-questions-around-his-death/2019/08/14/d09ac934-bdd9-11e9-b873-63ace636af08_story.html

Jonathan L. Arden, president of the National Association of Medical Examiners, said a hyoid can be broken in many circumstances but is more commonly associated with homicidal strangulation than suicidal hanging.