Epstein Dead: Reported Suicide

Axl's Agony Aunt

7 hours ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

If anything, this painting was just a flex by Epstein. It should put the rest the Clinton Derangement Syndrome opinion that Bill Clinton is the ringleader of anything and had Epstein killed.

Nobody ever mentions NXIVM and the people involved or even try to link it with the Epstine case. So little press this story has been swept under the rug.

Edited by Silent Jay

More about Maxwell, and her legal team that helped cover it up: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/revealed-how-ghislaine-maxwell-fought-those-who-accused-her-over-jeffrey-epstein/ar-AAFYdzY?ocid=spartanntp

I watched a movie You Were Never Really (2017) Here yesterday, which has a similar fictional story: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5742374/

Wonder what Taylor's got to say about it? Shame Axl doesn't say something, as he's also focused on it before?

The record of who visited Epstein while on work release — a daily log maintained by deputies and tucked away in a safe — has been destroyed. Explaining that decision, the sheriff’s office cited legally prescribed retention schedules that allowed for the book’s destruction. But many records from that time remain for investigators to examine, including the thousands of pages of just released records.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article234108307.html

Not been thru every page but im sure so so many are glad hes gone he has taken so many secrets too his grave im sure they will really never get too the bottom of this.

I did read some where about the CCTV on his unit if thats right it was off or not working then tbey really wilp never get too thr bottom of this

• 2 weeks later...

While it is not clear who is named in the records, an attorney for“John Doe” warned that the documents may contain “life-changing” disclosures against third parties not directly involved in the litigation.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/sep/04/jeffrey-epstein-unsealing-more-documents-judge

Life-changing, that's one way to put it, lol. 

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Looks like he has been a naughty boy, Andy, and not only for his dance steps,

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7488783/Prince-Andrew-hideous-dancer-seen-pouring-perspiration.html

I always wonder how the queen must feel when she sees her sons and grandchildren behaving like total bufoons.

I love the royals because I find them fascinating and a bit mental. The Queen has always been impeccably dignified and restrained whatever mad shit they do.

Do you reckon she goes ballistic with them behind closed doors?

18 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

I always wonder how the queen must feel when she sees her sons and grandchildren behaving like total bufoons.

I love the royals because I find them fascinating and a bit mental. The Queen has always been impeccably dignified and restrained whatever mad shit they do.

Do you reckon she goes ballistic with them behind closed doors?

Her brood is fairly dysfunctional, especially Charles and Andrew. Andrew, ''the Prince of Pork'', aka., ''Air Miles Andy'' on account of his helicopter jaunts on golfing holidays at taxpayers' expense - I suppose now he'll be known as Noncing Andrew? ''Charles v Diana v Camilla ménage à trois'' threatened to bring the monarchy down. And now we have the profligate spending and luxury of Harry and Megan to enjoy! 

Maybe there is some lesson or morality tale there, or commentary on the Hegelian relationship between parent and child, in that for although the Queen is a model of restraint and decorum, her extended brood is evidently not?

(In fairness Edward keeps a low profile and Anne is probably the hardest working royal of all.)

4 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Her brood is fairly dysfunctional, especially Charles and Andrew. Andrew, ''the Prince of Pork'', aka., ''Air Miles Andy'' on account of his helicopter jaunts on golfing holidays at taxpayers' expense - I suppose now he'll be known as Noncing Andrew? ''Charles v Diana v Camilla ménage à trois'' threatened to bring the monarchy down. And now we have the profligate spending and luxury of Harry and Megan to enjoy! 

Maybe there is some lesson or morality tale there, or commentary on the Hegelian relationship between parent and child, in that for although the Queen is a model of restraint and decorum, her extended brood is evidently not?

(In fairness Edward keeps a low profile and Anne is probably the hardest working royal of all.)

Its not just her kids either though shes got Philip crashing cars and upsetting foreign welcoming parties at every turn.

• 1 month later...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/cbs-news-fires-staffer-who-leaked-abc-news-video-about-epstein-cover-up-report

The former ABC News employee who leaked the video of Amy Robach talking about the network refusing to run her story on one of Jeffrey Epstein's accusers was fired from their current job at CBS News.

• 2 weeks later...

I cant believe he said he was at a Pizza parlour for a kids party when he was allegedly raping a minor. It almost makes you wonder... But I suppose #pizzagate is a very Muircan phenomenon that this Prince may not be aware of?

Edited by soon

is something is broken beyond repair, it's sometimes better to shatter it to bits and pieces, and see what happens next.

if a questionable situation lasts too long, and new victims come forth here and there, and it doesn't come to some sort of "resolve", the damage can actually be worse than if it's all blown open, in one catharctic moment like this interview. Sure, there is still lots of damage done to the prince, but from now on they can concentrate on saving face and making things better again, step by step.

I think andrew isn't as stupid as he looks here

6 minutes ago, soon said:

From yesterdays Dad joke about a Lithuanian to finding the squarely British humour in an international pedo sex trafficking ring, quite the comedic range :lol: 

Simply an observation my colonial comrade. Just saying that he's not officially a nonce if she's older than 16. :lol: 

Edited by Dazey

• 3 weeks later...

Jeffrey Epstein, his alleged pimp Ghislaine Maxwell and disgraced film mogul Harvey Weinstein grin at Princess Beatrice’s Windsor Castle party.

The astonishing image, obtained exclusively by The Sun on Sunday, shows how the trio were invited into the seat of royal power by Prince Andrew.

dk-comp-sun-on-sunday.jpg?w=620NINTCHDBPICT000544829457.jpg?w=620

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10505670/jeffrey-epstein-harvey-weinstein-princess-beatrice-birthday/