Epstein Dead: Reported Suicide

Axl's Agony Aunt

On 12/7/2019 at 7:33 PM, Silent Jay said:

The whole Royals aspect of this scandal is a giant red herring. The Royals have no power. The focus should be on the intelligence agency Epstein was associated with and the politicians/moguls they had blackmail on.

9 hours ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

The whole Royals aspect of this scandal is a giant red herring. The Royals have no power. The focus should be on the intelligence agency Epstein was associated with and the politicians/moguls they had blackmail on.

Are you of the opinion that Epstein's relationship with Maxwell and Robert Maxwell's unspoken Israeli/Mossad connection is a sign that Epstein was simply an agent of Mossad?

46 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

None of the royals are really. Most of them are as thick as mince. 

he looks particularily gullible in that picture though.

I mean, here he is celebrating the 18th birthday of his daughter, and he invites two of the biggest pedo's on her party. what the hell? He was absolutely clueless about his deeds, wasn't he?

2 minutes ago, action said:

he looks particularily gullible in that picture though.

I mean, here he is celebrating the 18th birthday of his daughter, and he invites two of the biggest pedo's on her party. what the hell? He was absolutely clueless about his deeds, wasn't he?

Culprit himself. Bunga Bunga parties for the elites. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Whitney Webb interview with Maria Farmer, who is an alleged victim of Epstein and the other demons surrounding him. I'm almost speechless at some of these accusations, this is a must listen. She goes all out, discussion of Trump, the Clintons, Les Wexner, Ghislaine Maxwell, and the state of Israel.

Edited by Basic_GnR_Fan

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

She better give up some names before she gets knocked off!

Yeah, I agree with you. She's just as guilty as he was. What a pig for a woman to do this? It makes me sick.

After she gives up that black book then someone can pop her. Save the tax payers some trial money. We know she's guilty. I can't wait to hear who's in that book?

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, I agree with you. She's just as guilty as he was. What a pig for a woman to do this? It makes me sick.

After she gives up that black book then someone can pop her. Save the tax payers some trial money. We know she's guilty. I can't wait to hear who's in that book?

As an Italian New Yorker you are able to reference someone getting whacked in such a casual and nonchalant way :lol: 

On 7/4/2020 at 6:24 AM, action said:

another one that will hang herself in her cell

She has signed her own death warrant. She f'd up and thought all the dirt she had on people would protect her. It won't, they can get someone else to run this operation, whatever the hell it really is. Epstein and Maxwell are not the top of the food chain on this thing, not by a long shot.

I heard this woman was friends with Bill and Hillary Clinton and went to their daughter's wedding. If this is true, were they involved too and turned a blind eye?

What exactly is this woman's job besides luring under age girls for that pig and other pigs? I mean she had to have had a coverstory?

It's so horrible when men do this, but when a woman does the same crime, it just makes me sick all the more.

The Bitch needs to pay for all those crimes.

1 hour ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

She has signed her own death warrant. She f'd up and thought all the dirt she had on people would protect her. It won't, they can get someone else to run this operation, whatever the hell it really is. Epstein and Maxwell are not the top of the food chain on this thing, not by a long shot.

Yeah, wouldn't be surprised if there are world leaders involved in the cover up.

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, wouldn't be surprised if there are world leaders involved in the cover up.

It seems to me that world leaders that we know of like Trump and Clinton are the types that are getting blackmailed, they aren't the ones directing any of this. This all seems like an intelligence agency operation to me.

• Like 1