Axl's Agony Aunt

Epstein Dead: Reported Suicide

6 minutes ago, soon said:

From yesterdays Dad joke about a Lithuanian to finding the squarely British humour in an international pedo sex trafficking ring, quite the comedic range :lol: 

Simply an observation my colonial comrade. Just saying that he's not officially a nonce if she's older than 16. :lol: 

Edited by Dazey

Although Epstein was grooming girls the age of 14 so god knows where this story leads?

The palace should - can only really - pack him off to some hidden area of the country and hope the story dissipates, which of course it won't. 

27 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Simply an observation my colonial comrade. :lol: 

*Anti-colonial comrade :lol:

Jeffrey Epstein, his alleged pimp Ghislaine Maxwell and disgraced film mogul Harvey Weinstein grin at Princess Beatrice’s Windsor Castle party.

The astonishing image, obtained exclusively by The Sun on Sunday, shows how the trio were invited into the seat of royal power by Prince Andrew.

dk-comp-sun-on-sunday.jpg?w=620NINTCHDBPICT000544829457.jpg?w=620

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10505670/jeffrey-epstein-harvey-weinstein-princess-beatrice-birthday/

On 12/7/2019 at 7:33 PM, Silent Jay said:

The whole Royals aspect of this scandal is a giant red herring. The Royals have no power. The focus should be on the intelligence agency Epstein was associated with and the politicians/moguls they had blackmail on.

9 hours ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

The whole Royals aspect of this scandal is a giant red herring. The Royals have no power. The focus should be on the intelligence agency Epstein was associated with and the politicians/moguls they had blackmail on.

Are you of the opinion that Epstein's relationship with Maxwell and Robert Maxwell's unspoken Israeli/Mossad connection is a sign that Epstein was simply an agent of Mossad?

2 hours ago, action said:

andrew doesn't look like the brightest marble in the bucket

None of the royals are really. Most of them are as thick as mince. 

46 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

None of the royals are really. Most of them are as thick as mince. 

he looks particularily gullible in that picture though.

I mean, here he is celebrating the 18th birthday of his daughter, and he invites two of the biggest pedo's on her party. what the hell? He was absolutely clueless about his deeds, wasn't he?

2 minutes ago, action said:

he looks particularily gullible in that picture though.

I mean, here he is celebrating the 18th birthday of his daughter, and he invites two of the biggest pedo's on her party. what the hell? He was absolutely clueless about his deeds, wasn't he?

Culprit himself. Bunga Bunga parties for the elites. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, FuriousStyles said:

Are you of the opinion that Epstein's relationship with Maxwell and Robert Maxwell's unspoken Israeli/Mossad connection is a sign that Epstein was simply an agent of Mossad?

Yes, I'm of the opinion that the intelligence agency that the prosecutor Acosta referenced was Israeli Mossad.