Jump to content
Axl's Agony Aunt

Epstein Dead: Reported Suicide

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, soon said:

From yesterdays Dad joke about a Lithuanian to finding the squarely British humour in an international pedo sex trafficking ring, quite the comedic range :lol: 

Simply an observation my colonial comrade. Just saying that he's not officially a nonce if she's older than 16. :lol: 

Edited by Dazey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Although Epstein was grooming girls the age of 14 so god knows where this story leads?

The palace should - can only really - pack him off to some hidden area of the country and hope the story dissipates, which of course it won't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Simply an observation my colonial comrade. :lol: 

*Anti-colonial comrade :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

Jeffrey Epstein, his alleged pimp Ghislaine Maxwell and disgraced film mogul Harvey Weinstein grin at Princess Beatrice’s Windsor Castle party.

The astonishing image, obtained exclusively by The Sun on Sunday, shows how the trio were invited into the seat of royal power by Prince Andrew.

 

dk-comp-sun-on-sunday.jpg?w=620NINTCHDBPICT000544829457.jpg?w=620

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10505670/jeffrey-epstein-harvey-weinstein-princess-beatrice-birthday/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2019 at 7:33 PM, Silent Jay said:

The whole Royals aspect of this scandal is a giant red herring. The Royals have no power. The focus should be on the intelligence agency Epstein was associated with and the politicians/moguls they had blackmail on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

The whole Royals aspect of this scandal is a giant red herring. The Royals have no power. The focus should be on the intelligence agency Epstein was associated with and the politicians/moguls they had blackmail on.

Are you of the opinion that Epstein's relationship with Maxwell and Robert Maxwell's unspoken Israeli/Mossad connection is a sign that Epstein was simply an agent of Mossad?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, action said:

andrew doesn't look like the brightest marble in the bucket

None of the royals are really. Most of them are as thick as mince. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

None of the royals are really. Most of them are as thick as mince. 

he looks particularily gullible in that picture though.

I mean, here he is celebrating the 18th birthday of his daughter, and he invites two of the biggest pedo's on her party. what the hell? He was absolutely clueless about his deeds, wasn't he?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, action said:

he looks particularily gullible in that picture though.

I mean, here he is celebrating the 18th birthday of his daughter, and he invites two of the biggest pedo's on her party. what the hell? He was absolutely clueless about his deeds, wasn't he?

Culprit himself. Bunga Bunga parties for the elites. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, FuriousStyles said:

Are you of the opinion that Epstein's relationship with Maxwell and Robert Maxwell's unspoken Israeli/Mossad connection is a sign that Epstein was simply an agent of Mossad?

Yes, I'm of the opinion that the intelligence agency that the prosecutor Acosta referenced was Israeli Mossad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×