Will Axl's stage banter return with new songs?

I miss the stage banter in between songs, it was always kinda cool (not the throwing people out of concerts parts ;) ) while holding some tension and sometimes transition into a song.

Do you think it will return when they have new songs to introduce live on stage?

I hope so, would love to hear about the songs first hand on stage and bring back some vintage GNR vibe with some good ole Axl stage banter.

You don't appreciate his Elvis impersonation?

At least at the 2018 Miami show we got his Trump-North Korea commentary leading into KOHD.  I do wish he'd talk to the crowd a little more.  Maybe even threaten to go home for old time's sake!  I got to experience that (also in Miami) on the UYI tour when somebody threw a firecracker.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This is a new song.... and we'd like to dedicate this to the love you have shown us....This is a new song..... from 2000 …… this is called...

Curly Shuffle.

The shows from 2009 onwards have been a much less angry Axl and more rant-subdued which hopefully is a sign of being in a good place mentally - although I must admit I do miss Axl just completely giving random "fuck you" rants to people like Warren Beatty lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

The shows from 2009 onwards have been a much less angry Axl and more rant-subdued which hopefully is a sign of being in a good place mentally - although I must admit I do miss Axl just completely giving random "fuck you" rants to people like Warren Beatty lol

When I saw them in 2010 he was surprisingly talkative, between CD and Jungle he told a story about getting to the venue, talked for a while during KOHD (dedicated the song to people), played a joke on Bubbles and laughed about for quite a while... I know he told stories before a few other songs but they've slipped my mind.

In 2011, even though he didn't really talk to the crowd much, he did kick someone out of the venue for trying to fight people. Then he said "The guy looked like Kumar and was trying to fight people. Well, he can go fight with his dick in the parking lot." :lol:

But yea, since about mid-2010 he's been less, uh, spontaneous.

I hope they play "Silkworms Ambience Down, Mono room off."

I saw a rant on YT years ago where he was talking about how everyone thinks they have time to waste. "We aint got no fucking time"

I wish he would stumble on that clip and listen to himself.

1 hour ago, RONIN said:

Fernando excitedly talks about his latest designs for the new GnR dildo collection. Fin.

New release!

Plow your garden of eden with our latest creation — Nightrain. Nine thunderous silicone inches.

All aboard!

Edited by Ant
  • GNFNR 1