Jump to content
Gianluca87

CD year by year Chronology

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Chinese Whispers is fascinating, definitely worth the read. sic did an amazing job putting that together.

Edited by Azifwekare

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sosso said:

First time someone turned me on to whispers was like a magical experience, seeing behind the veil for the first time. I wish I remembered who it was.

I read it in place of a book, more than once through. Then onetime when I ended up laid out in hospital I had people read it too me :lol: With more then one remarking that they thought it was fan fiction. I guess if one doesnt know Axl and Bucket some of those tales seem too far fetched! :lol:

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, soon said:

First time someone turned me on to whispers was like a magical experience, seeing behind the veil for the first time. I wish I remembered who it was.

I read it in place of a book, more than once through. Then onetime when I ended up laid out in hospital I had people read it too me :lol: With more then one remarking that they thought it was fan fiction. I guess if one doesnt know Axl and Bucket some of those tales seem too far fetched! :lol:

I actually managed to get a copy printed into a book (there's printing companies that can do that kind of thing for you), it's awesome, and a damn sight better than most published ones.

It's so good that a (very heavily edited) 20 page version was given away as a supplement in Classic Rock Magazine when the album was released.

  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Azifwekare said:

I actually managed to get a copy printed into a book (there's printing companies that can do that kind of thing for you), it's awesome, and a damn sight better than most published ones.

It's so good that a (very heavily edited) 20 page version was given away as a supplement in Classic Rock Magazine when the album was released.

Tbh I had to pause and ask myself “is this guy pulling my leg?” :) 

Thats bonkers about classic rock!

thats an awesome idea!! I’m gonna do the same - will they print band pics in the book? Or tb will send minions :lol:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greatest Hits

Live Era

Chinese Democracy 

Appetite For Democracy 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

Greatest Hits

Live Era

Chinese Democracy 

Appetite For Democracy 

* Appetite for Destruction (Remastered) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, soon said:

Tbh I had to pause and ask myself “is this guy pulling my leg?” :) 

Thats bonkers about classic rock!

thats an awesome idea!! I’m gonna do the same - will they print band pics in the book? Or tb will send minions :lol:

 

 

I just put it into a nicely formatted document, pics and all, and uploaded it to a printing website, and got the book about a week later. TB can suck it. :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

First time I found Whispers, I binge read it at work and my eyes were totally fucked after 😂

Edited by Its Tino
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×