Gianluca87

CD year by year Chronology

Posted (edited)

Chinese Whispers is fascinating, definitely worth the read. sic did an amazing job putting that together.

Edited by Azifwekare

7 minutes ago, Sosso said:

First time someone turned me on to whispers was like a magical experience, seeing behind the veil for the first time. I wish I remembered who it was.

I read it in place of a book, more than once through. Then onetime when I ended up laid out in hospital I had people read it too me :lol: With more then one remarking that they thought it was fan fiction. I guess if one doesnt know Axl and Bucket some of those tales seem too far fetched! :lol:

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, soon said:

First time someone turned me on to whispers was like a magical experience, seeing behind the veil for the first time. I wish I remembered who it was.

I read it in place of a book, more than once through. Then onetime when I ended up laid out in hospital I had people read it too me :lol: With more then one remarking that they thought it was fan fiction. I guess if one doesnt know Axl and Bucket some of those tales seem too far fetched! :lol:

I actually managed to get a copy printed into a book (there's printing companies that can do that kind of thing for you), it's awesome, and a damn sight better than most published ones.

It's so good that a (very heavily edited) 20 page version was given away as a supplement in Classic Rock Magazine when the album was released.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, Azifwekare said:

I actually managed to get a copy printed into a book (there's printing companies that can do that kind of thing for you), it's awesome, and a damn sight better than most published ones.

It's so good that a (very heavily edited) 20 page version was given away as a supplement in Classic Rock Magazine when the album was released.

Tbh I had to pause and ask myself “is this guy pulling my leg?” :) 

Thats bonkers about classic rock!

thats an awesome idea!! I’m gonna do the same - will they print band pics in the book? Or tb will send minions :lol:

Greatest Hits

Live Era

Chinese Democracy 

Appetite For Democracy 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

Greatest Hits

Live Era

Chinese Democracy 

Appetite For Democracy 

* Appetite for Destruction (Remastered) 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, soon said:

Tbh I had to pause and ask myself “is this guy pulling my leg?” :) 

Thats bonkers about classic rock!

thats an awesome idea!! I’m gonna do the same - will they print band pics in the book? Or tb will send minions :lol:

I just put it into a nicely formatted document, pics and all, and uploaded it to a printing website, and got the book about a week later. TB can suck it. :lol:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

First time I found Whispers, I binge read it at work and my eyes were totally fucked after 😂

Edited by Its Tino
  • Haha 1