GNRfanMILO

Hard School FULL LEAK Discussion **NO LINKS**7 Day Suspension For Asking For Links**

13 minutes ago, jimisbatman said:

Someone suggested the leak came from gnr camp to drum up publicity.  do we know who leaked?

Right, they leak a 20 year old demo of Axl with some random people, to drum up publicity for the current tour featuring Duff and Slash. :facepalm: Seriously?? You believe that?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

This song should been on chinese i think... this song is better than 5 songs on chinese 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wrolk said:

This song should been on chinese i think... this song is better than 5 songs on chinese 

Which maybe lends credence that they really thought about holding back songs for future albums? At the end of the day it would be a shame if that stuff is never heard. They spent a decade in the studio 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, wrolk said:

reminds me of a time where people were super excited about "SEXTAPES" album by Chris Pitman...

8 minutes ago, Mangler said:

People always say that., they said it about the IRS and Better leaks. It's BS.

At least with those leaks back then it made some sense.

• GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, weaponsnflowers said:

So about the lyrics...

Too hard school and you thought you were here to stay
If that were true it wouldn't matter anyway

So the guy thought he was there to stay. If that was true, that he was there to stay, it wouldn't matter anyway. He would still do things his way and thus "it" wouldn't work... errr what?

Not particularly important, but I hear "if that weren't true", not "if that were true".

A lot of shit from the recent trove of media  is going to be coming out before the new album drops. Next few months should be very interesting. Also while on the subject, this is the same batch of media that MSL got his hands on a few years ago. 

3 hours ago, Mangler said:

Why would it ever be named checkmate? It was never called that by anyone in Guns N Roses. That's like me wishing it was called the Darlington Donkey Derby Shuffle and released. Not going to happen.

I know I just think that it sounds much cooler and fits the theme of the song better

46 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

A lot of shit from the recent trove of media  is going to be coming out before the new album drops. Next few months should be very interesting. Also while on the subject, this is the same batch of media that MSL got his hands on a few years ago. 

Along with Cuban Skies and Tonto? Pff.. that was a lame but very passionate effort to blackmail GNR to do something. Don't bullshit us into believe that MLS had unreleashed tracks.

2 hours ago, jimisbatman said:

Someone suggested the leak came from gnr camp to drum up publicity.  do we know who leaked?

If they wanted to drum up publicity, they'd announce an album or release a single :lol:

17 hours ago, Mangler said:

You should work on your self-esteem a little if playing a song for some friends invokes such a terrible reaction for you. Really, who gives fuck what's "cool?"?

You should work on expanding your taste in music a little. The music industry doesn't give a fuck about GN'R. One CD in 25 years doesn't evoke excitement in anyone. Get a grip on yourself. Touring on 30 year old albums is the only thing GN'R has going for them.

51 minutes ago, Russel Nash said:

Along with Cuban Skies and Tonto? Pff.. that was a lame but very passionate effort to blackmail GNR to do something. Don't bullshit us into believe that MLS had unreleashed tracks.

Yes, he did have Tonto. I don’t remember if he had Cuban but I’ll check. 

53 minutes ago, Russel Nash said:

Unless I’m misreading what you are asking. Are you saying the song titles are BS? 

11 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Yes, he did have Tonto. I don’t remember if he had Cuban but I’ll check. 

Unless I’m misreading what you are asking. Are you saying the song titles are BS? 

Totally, i see what you did there but that guy is going to funk you up man.

16 minutes ago, Russel Nash said:

it's his modus operandi. Then he take credit for something he never did.

We are both professional wrestlers. He just doesn’t know who I am 😂. 

9 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Super Dragon?!

Just now, Propaganda said:

Super Calo??

Let’s stop speculating who I am and get back to speculating when the new album will drop.  Last thing I’ll add here, if the new Terminator movie has a new Guns song, I’d die. 

3 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Let’s stop speculating who I am and get back to speculating when the new album will drop.  Last thing I’ll add here, if the new Terminator movie has a new Guns song, I’d die. 

Do you really think so... I don't. Judging by the trailer, they're going for more dramatic songs. But anything can happen...

1 minute ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

I'm sure this one is meant to be a proper continuation of T2 as opposed to all the shite that came out under that banner in the intervening years.

If they're wanting to any big gimmick promo for new songs this could be ideal.

Arnie was always supportive of the lads and whilst I doubt the music involved would be solely his decision, I'd certainly figure his ideas would be considered.

1 hour ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Hogan, is that you, brother? Or are you just working us into a shoot?