El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie - October 2019 on Netflix

Ace Nova

I thought it was ok for what it was, but it didn't really need to be made. 

i don't think it was ever going to live up to anyone's expectations as the series ended so damn well.... very hard to top.

i also think that they left it too long, it would have been better if it were done on 2015 or 16.

they should have set it a few years later and made out that Walt is in fact alive and in prison with Jesse and they escape.... that would have been cool.

30 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

I thought it was ok for what it was, but it didn't really need to be made. 

i don't think it was ever going to live up to anyone's expectations as the series ended so damn well.... very hard to top.

i also think that they left it too long, it would have been better if it were done on 2015 or 16.

they should have set it a few years later and made out that Walt is in fact alive and in prison with Jesse and they escape.... that would have been cool.

It lived up to my expectations!

What I always liked about this show is that it was as realistic as possible. Walter not only surviving cancer but also a gunshot wound wouldn't have been realistic at all. Plus escaping prison with Jesse? That wouldn't have been believable in any way.

2 hours ago, EvanG said:

It lived up to my expectations!

What I always liked about this show is that it was as realistic as possible. Walter not only surviving cancer but also a gunshot wound wouldn't have been realistic at all. Plus escaping prison with Jesse? That wouldn't have been believable in any way.

Yeah I know.... I just miss the show, it was so good I wish it Ran For a few more seasons

9 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

Yeah I know.... I just miss the show, it was so good I wish it Ran For a few more seasons

I understand, it's one of the best series I've ever watched, but I'm also glad that they ended it after 5 seasons. Some series go on for too long (Dexter comes to mind), but BB was perfect from beginning till end and I think the only way for it to end was with Walter's death.

Just now, EvanG said:

I understand, it's one of the best series I've ever watched, but I'm also glad that they ended it after 5 seasons. Some series go on for too long (Dexter comes to mind), but BB was perfect from beginning till end and I think the only way for it to end was with Walter's death.

Yeah your right, I was just rewatching all of the bonus features on the blu rays tonight, and Vince himself said the same thing regarding walts death. 

Definately the best series I've ever watched, I always find it funny how many people don't like it because you kind of have to push through the first couple of episodes and they just don't bother with it and call it boring.

33 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

Yeah your right, I was just rewatching all of the bonus features on the blu rays tonight, and Vince himself said the same thing regarding walts death. 

Definately the best series I've ever watched, I always find it funny how many people don't like it because you kind of have to push through the first couple of episodes and they just don't bother with it and call it boring.

I know, I was told by a few people that it wasn't until the end of the first season that they started getting into it. But I was hooked from the first episode on. I think it's the slow pace and the ''dark'' tone of the show that some people had to get used to, but I like slow and sombre series so I liked it immediately, and after the first episode it only got better.

In the first episode you find out that Walter is dying and that is the reason why he makes those decisions in the beginning... if he ended up not dying, it just wouldn't be very realistic or a good ending in my opinion.

Edited by EvanG

• 1 month later...