Atlas Shrugged, 1 Minute Clip **NO LINKS** 7 Day Suspsenion For Asking For Links**

I mentioned in a previous topic that all of this material has been around for years and was the same batch (plus some) that  SOMEONE got awhile back. With the new album coming, a lot of this material loses value, hence the leaks. People held onto this stuff for so long and held out hope that others would pay big bucks for it. Cats out of the bag now so it’s just for fun at this point. Carry on. 

6 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

I mentioned in a previous topic that all of this material has been around for years and was the same batch (plus some) that  SOMEONE got awhile back. With the new album coming, a lot of this material loses value, hence the leaks. People held onto this stuff for so long and held out hope that others would pay big bucks for it. Cats out of the bag now so it’s just for fun at this point. Carry on. 

We know this, but also you came with that Zutaut Storage story. What to you exchange for HS? if it is only money is dissapointing .

29 minutes ago, Bansidhe said:

The kind of person who starts making a sandwich. Afyer a couple of minutes they have something satisfying and tasty. 3 hours later they're still stood seasoning it...

A better metaphor would be leaving the brisket in the oven for too long and trying to save it with more spices and sauces but whatever fuck it yeah I know but at the same time it was fucking beautiful once upon a time in hollywood

29 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Axl Rose. And I’ll be honest, if all three albums came out at the same time the press would have fucking destroyed it regardless because it didn’t have Slash. When the new album drops with Slash and Duff’s parts, the media is going to be jizzing all over themselves at how “amazing it sounds.”  It’s a joke. 

Only unreleased Axl, Slash and Duff songs. 😎

I agree partly but it's awesome and people would've gotten over themselves by hook or by crook

59 minutes ago, Trin9498 said:

Song sounds way too much like CITR. That song, in my opinion, is the most overrated GNR so g ever. 

CITR is overrated, but the most overrated is Coma. Not to derail the discussion 😋

I like what I heard from this clip, look forward to maybe, hopefully, possibly hearing the full version, in this life or the next, in some time, way, shape or form.

For me it's like if Soundgarden wrote estranged.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

CITR is overrated, but the most overrated is Coma. Not to derail the discussion 😋

I like what I heard from this clip, look forward to maybe, hopefully, possibly hearing the full version, in this life or the next, in some time, way, shape or form.

For me it's like if Soundgarden wrote estranged.

First 6 minutes overrated? Yes...last 2:30? No way.... but it’s fun to debate