Atlas Shrugged, 1 Minute Clip **NO LINKS** 7 Day Suspsenion For Asking For Links**

4 minutes ago, Hollywood Zombie said:

Is The General leak 2minutes long or a remix?

This has been answered several times; there is no 2 minute leak of The General. There is a file that evader made from a terribly low quality cell phone recording. There are thread dedicated to all of the real leaks that are out there right now, the 2 minute version of The General is not legitimate. 

6 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

I wonder what track number Atlas would have been on the album - Ron mentioned they were trying to fit it on the disc at the last minute, but he didn't say if it was going to be the last track 

Someone should tweet him and ask if he remembers

No way it woulda been the very last song. Prostitute was clearly designed to be the album closer with that long-ass outro and all. My guess is it woulda come right after or right before Catcher since they’re both literary titles.

10 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

I wonder what track number Atlas would have been on the album - Ron mentioned they were trying to fit it on the disc at the last minute, but he didn't say if it was going to be the last track 

Mid tempo 4 min ballad? Probably between scraped and riad or right after sorry. 

17 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

Judging by the way Prostitute ends, I think that was always intended to be the closer, but that goes without me hearing Atlas, so can only use my judgment that way.

4 hours ago, RussTCB said:

This has been answered several times; there is no 2 minute leak of The General. There is a file that evader made from a terribly low quality cell phone recording. There are thread dedicated to all of the real leaks that are out there right now, the 2 minute version of The General is not legitimate. 

Speaking of Evader, earlier today I was wondering if he planned on doing a “Atlas Shrugged” Evader mix for us new GnR music hungry people!

I HATE the Atlas vocal. I don't know what it is but it just doesn't sound like a dry vocal. It sounds processed and artificial. Exactly the same as when he suddenly multi-layers on Prostitute at "Why would they tell me to please those..." It just sounds weak.

Hard School quality sounds loads better. 

But i'm really starting to hate the idea of an album full of these weird-sounding clean vocals. He really was serious about ditching the classic raspy voice when you think how he sang clean through 01-02. But the fact that he responded to the criticism by going back to the classic voice in '06-'10 and '16 just makes it even more irritating to listen to all these songs with what could have been TIL Remix vocals. 

Edit: I'm stupidly forgetting they're the same vocals as 90% of Chinese. I'm just so used to only listening to live version from '06-'10 I forget what the album vocals are like. 

Edited by Jordan Rose
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, TheSeeker said:

He wouldn't answer. He might talk a bit more about gnr now, but as far as revealing any "secrets" you're barking up the wrong tree.

I'm really hoping we get atlas in full soon. It really sounds like axl was making an effort to transition to a cleaner voice, which although im not a fan of it on the old songs, he makes it work pretty well on atlas and hardschool.

I could see them playing atlas live, especially if a new album is on the horizon. We know that it was ready to be released on CD but was excluded due to time constraints.

Edited by liers
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Technically the cell clip is a real 2 minute clip :lol:

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, default_ said:

Anyways... It looks like the whole 99 album is circulating in some form, the files are labeled numerically, Atlas is 2, Carcher is 6, TWAT is 8 and so on. 

Circulating where? Amongst the traders? How’d u know about the file numbers?

14 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Circulating where? Amongst the traders? How’d u know about the file numbers?

Yeah, among traders. 

The files I got arent pasted into a single MP3, there are unique files for each song. All of them contains track numbers and artwork attached to the metadata. 

Sound quality is slightly better than the single file mp3 circulating.

Edit:

I don't have the album, no need for PM me :lol:

Im just pointing a possibility.

Edited by default_