Atlas Shrugged, 1 Minute Clip **NO LINKS** 7 Day Suspsenion For Asking For Links**

1 hour ago, Tyler Drama said:

Sounds quite different from the other clips, because the song has so many chord changes. But it’s the same tempo.

”Follow your heart, never thought that’s what it’d take to be a man. From what you know, all that you’ve been shown”

Lyrics are something along those lines.

The first part I hear something like: All I've ever said don't follow your heart if I thought that's what it's take to make a man

or:

...make amends?

I just hope the full song leaks soon.

6 minutes ago, Amir said:

Wait, how young are you that you've never heard MMMBop?! Stop making us feel old :lol: 

Exactly what I was thinking!

1 hour ago, default_ said:

I heard its fake. What now?

It's not fake. It's clearly Axl, and a different take from the ending of the clip we have. 

But it is altered indeed:

8 hours ago, Gnrfan2001 said:

safe bet is on a bumble foot version. the leaker took the near mono source file and duplicated the dominant channel

i can accept rhis

but it’s not the 1999 version

I was about to disagree with you, but running on Audacity I saw the waveforms.. the right and left channel are identical - the only difference is that the right channel is a bit louder. 

14 minutes ago, Voodoochild said:

It's not fake. It's clearly Axl, and a different take from the ending of the clip we have. 

But it is altered indeed:

I was about to disagree with you, but running on Audacity I saw the waveforms.. the right and left channel are identical - the only difference is that the right channel is a bit louder. 

Wow. Why alter a clip before leaking it tho? What purpose does that serve?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Wow. Why alter a clip before leaking it tho? What purpose does that serve?

I don't know man, maybe because they didnt want to give the real deal? Maybe because this one was indeed from the Bumblefoot batch, but they erased his guitar-only channel? 

This shit is so weird. I feel I'm too old for this drama again. :shrugs:

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Jw224 said:

Could have just been tampered with before the snippet was made so it wasn't the original. People do shit like that all the time when it comes to leaks. 

Exactly - same thing happened with OMG and Silkworms; we got the versions without BBF first, then later got those. Hell, with Going Down we originally got the BBF version, THEN last year someone tried to pass off the altered version without BBF as a new leak :lol: 

1 hour ago, Blue Phoenix said:

I just don’t get why it hasn’t leaked in full and only in drabs! Trade bait perhaps? 

That's what I'm thinking. That HQ Atlas clip was on the same CD as the tracks that leaked last week, so whoever leaked those obviously has that too but is holding onto it for whatever reason. 

It is odd that they'd leak that HQ version of Hardschool, but not Atlas.  Maybe because Hardschool had already leaked in full, albeit shitty quality nullifying it's value.  Trying to get paid or possibly trades for HQ Atlas is the only reason I can figure they're holding out. Lame!

Edited by sofine11
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sofine11 said:

That's what I'm thinking. That HQ Atlas clip was on the same CD as the tracks that leaked last week, so whoever leaked those obviously has that too but is holding onto it for whatever reason. 

It is odd that they'd leak that HQ version of Hardschool, but not Atlas.  Maybe because Hardschool had already leaked in full, albeit shitty quality nullifying it's value.  Trying to get paid or possibly trades for HQ Atlas is the only reason I can figure they're holding out. Lame!

Or maybe the Rick guy made a deal with the GNR camp to not leak Atlas because they are possible releasing it as a single

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Gimpy Hewitt said:

Or maybe the Rick guy made a deal with the GNR camp to not leak Atlas because they are possible releasing it as a single

Could be, though I don't really see them jumping through those hoops to secure Atlas. But who knows?