ANOTHER 1 minute leak, various songs **NO LINKS**7 DAY SUSPENSION FOR ASKING**

Atlas sounds beautiful

MOD EDIT-

Yes.....ANOTHER 1 minute clip has leaked. This one has snippets of several tracks.

The usual rule stands: NO asking for links, NO hinting at asking for links. A 7 day suspension will occur if you violate either of those rules.

There's some discussion of this in the 1 Minute Atlas Thread, so I'll move those posts over here shortly. 

1 minute ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Heard a little bit of studio Atlas. All I can say is that the cell phone recording definitely does not do this song justice- sounds way better studio quality.

Yeah it is definitely way heavier than the cell phone clip let on based on this new clip

Just now, Gnrfan2001 said:

This sounds... very good.

Whoever's decision to not include these mixes or versions on Chinese Democracy was... not smart

Catcher '99 in this clip collage only proves that point for sure! So much more groovy than the album version, I think it was not a good move to stifle the drums on songs like that and SOD

1 minute ago, Gnrfan2001 said:

Whoever's decision to not include these mixes or versions on Chinese Democracy was... not smart

The kind of person who starts making a sandwich. Afyer a couple of minutes they have something satisfying and tasty. 3 hours later they're still stood seasoning it...

Just now, Gnrfan2001 said:

Axl Rose. And I’ll be honest, if all three albums came out at the same time the press would have fucking destroyed it regardless because it didn’t have Slash. When the new album drops with Slash and Duff’s parts, the media is going to be jizzing all over themselves at how “amazing it sounds.”  It’s a joke. 

7 minutes ago, Russel Nash said:

so there's nothing more to exchange at this point.

Only unreleased Axl, Slash and Duff songs. 😎

• Like 1