ANOTHER 1 minute leak, various songs **NO LINKS**7 DAY SUSPENSION FOR ASKING**

Yes.....ANOTHER 1 minute clip has leaked. This one has snippets of several tracks.

The usual rule stands: NO asking for links, NO hinting at asking for links. A 7 day suspension will occur if you violate either of those rules.

There's some discussion of this in the 1 Minute Atlas Thread, so I'll move those posts over here shortly. 

Just now, RussTCB said:

Yes.....ANOTHER 1 minute clip has leaked. This one has snippets of several tracks.

The usual rule stands: NO asking for links, NO hinting at asking for links. A 7 day suspension will occur if you violate either of those rules.

There's some discussion of this in the 1 Minute Atlas Thread, so I'll move those posts over here shortly. 

You're a little late getting to the one that's about an hour or so old?  My nerves can't take this lol

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

The '99 recordings have a really interesting sound ... Would love to one day be able to hear ChiDem as it was originally intended to be

Because they don't have a million layers? No birds chirping, chinese conversation, orchestral arrangements? Just guitars, bass, drums and piano. I like the record as a whole, but it's a mess. Ron's parts are just kind of slopped over the mix. It's a disaster.

Some of the early "leaks" from the 99 era were just what music should be all about. Hard School is a good song because of it's simplicity in my opinion. The intro is a bit much, but once the whole band kicks in, it's a cool little song.

3 minutes ago, bdinan said:

Because they don't have a million layers? No birds chirping, chinese conversation, orchestral arrangements? Just guitars, bass, drums and piano. I like the record as a whole, but it's a mess. Ron's parts are just kind of slopped over the mix. It's a disaster.

Some of the early "leaks" from the 99 era were just what music should be all about. Hard School is a good song because of it's simplicity in my opinion. The intro is a bit much, but once the whole band kicks in, it's a cool little song.

I'm actually a big fan of all the "extras" in the album we got, especially the orchestral parts. The '99 sound while definitely stripped down still has that grandiose kind of feel to it there's something about the atmosphere of the sound that makes me want to hear more! And as for Hard School, I'm 50/50 on the intro. The song is epic af with the drums kicking right in, but that weird slow roll intro is epic too !!!

5 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

I'm actually a big fan of all the "extras" in the album we got, especially the orchestral parts. The '99 sound while definitely stripped down still has that grandiose kind of feel to it there's something about the atmosphere of the sound that makes me want to hear more! And as for Hard School, I'm 50/50 on the intro. The song is epic af with the drums kicking right in, but that weird slow roll intro is epic too !!!

I think some songs it works on, and some it doesn't. I preferred Chinese Democracy when it just kicked in with the guitar riff at the first series of live shows.

All this talk about leaks. I gotta pee. 

Just now, bdinan said:

I think some songs it works on, and some it doesn't. I preferred Chinese Democracy when it just kicked in with the guitar riff at the first series of live shows.

Yeah those OG performances of ChiDem title were crazy good ... The '07 leak is my go to because I love hearing those space licks in the verses and the "Chinese" piano keys as opposessed to deafening riffs that we got ... Also the "intro" portion we could do without I like it for an album opener kind of thing though

The only song that got my attention was Atlas Shrugged. Honestly it would have been better if they added snippets of the other songs like Real Doll Dot Com or PRL. Either way hope something new gets leaked that isn't another version of TWAT... Lol 

Edited by DarkLotus1111