ANOTHER 1 minute leak, various songs **NO LINKS**7 DAY SUSPENSION FOR ASKING**

17 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Prostitute and CITR '99 in this quality would be really great to hear in full... yea it'd be great to hear Atlas or any other unheard song but those are the 2 songs that stuck out, for me.

99 CITR is a great song. I love Ron, but his solo slopped over the mix was very out of place.

1 hour ago, rocknroll41 said:

I wonder what the tracklist of the 1999/2000 version of the record was supposed to be.

Probably looked a lot like that picture that was going around with most of the Chinese songs plus Perhaps, Atlas, and Silkworms. 

Edited by Arnuld

Did everything leak from the last 3 minute clip "song"?  I've heard everything in full except the Ashba studio and the Blood In The Water remix, I think. 

Atlas is the only gem in the new clip group.  I'd guess the full song will leak in due time.

Wonder why these clips would even be grouped together?  Theories?

9 minutes ago, parisrocks said:

Did everything leak from the last 3 minute clip "song"?  I've heard everything in full except the Ashba studio and the Blood In The Water remix, I think. 

Atlas is the only gem in the new clip group.  I'd guess the full song will leak in due time.

If I had to guess, they were probably all part of the 2000 intentions album that was originally supposed to drop in 99/00. The one that apparently got rejected by the label. If it did, I don’t understand why. Great songs that sounded even better than when they were eventually released on Chinese. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Heard a little bit of studio Atlas. All I can say is that the cell phone recording definitely does not do this song justice- sounds way better studio quality.

I was thinking the same thing. The cell phone clip made the recording sound really bad.

I know its still only 15 seconds of the song but the quality of the recording sounds better than Hardschool

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

If I had to guess, they were probably all part of the 2000 intentions album that was originally supposed to drop in 99/00. The one that apparently got rejected by the label. If it did, I don’t understand why. Great songs that sounded even better than when they were eventually released on Chinese. 

Def a possibility.  The first clip leak was all from one single (remix) album, too, I think.

18 minutes ago, parisrocks said:

Everything from that clip leaked in full, yes.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Underhardy said:

I can’t be the only one that prefers the final versions of these songs. They just sound finished on the actual album. Yeah, they’re more layer/produced, but these ‘demo’ versions lack something, imo

I think some of them have way too much going on. I understand - and partially agree with your point about them sounding unfinished. I just think there is a rawness that is organic. I liked the early live performances of some of these songs. To me, title track was better without all the added effects. I think Madagascar is a song that works with all the added layers. They're still good songs, but to me a lot of the quality of the songs comes from pretty strong lyrics. 

"Better" is a song that - to me, would be better(pun intended lol) without that little interlude solo on the bridge. 

I personally like music in a much simpler form. 

32 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Everything from that clip leaked in full, yes.

But....The full Atlas hasn’t got around to everyone like the other songs, yet. We got the choppy minute + clip then the 15second studio clip. If the full studio Atlas has made it to leak status, I’m sure it’ll spread soon enough 🤞 

Just now, Stoymatic said:

But....The full Atlas hasn’t got around to everyone like the other songs, yet. We got the choppy minute + clip then the 15second studio clip. If the full studio Atlas has made it to leak status, I’m sure it’ll spread soon enough 🤞 

I was talking about the 2011 compilation that had clips of Better (Acoustic), Better (Ashba Remix), Prostitute (Brain Remix, aka Blood in the Water), If the World (Brain Remix), Shackler’s Revenge (Brain Remix), This I Love (Brain Remix), Mi Amor (Studio Version), The Ballad of Death (Studio Version), Silkworms (Studio Version), Oh My God (w/ Bumblefoot Guitar), and Going Down (w/ Tommy & Axl Vocals). All of those have since leaked in full (most of them last year).

37 minutes ago, Underhardy said:

I can’t be the only one that prefers the final versions of these songs. They just sound finished on the actual album. Yeah, they’re more layer/produced, but these ‘demo’ versions lack something, imo

I like the final versions of the title track, Shackler’s Revenge, Better, If the World, Madagascar, and Prostitute all more than any of the demos of each of those songs that leaked.

However, I prefer the 1999 demo of IRS, the MSL leak of The Blues, and the Antiquiet leaks of TWAT and Riad over the final album versions.

Catcher is a complicated one for me. The 1999 demo with Brian May’s solo in the middle but Bumble’s second solo still at the end would be the perfect version for me, if that makes sense.

i guess theres no point in judging Scraped, Sorry, or This I Love, since none of those leaked beforehand.

Edited by rocknroll41

6 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

I was talking about the 2011 compilation that had clips of Better (Acoustic), Better (Ashba Remix), Prostitute (Brain Remix, aka Blood in the Water), If the World (Brain Remix), Shackler’s Revenge (Brain Remix), This I Love (Brain Remix), Mi Amor (Studio Version), The Ballad of Death (Studio Version), Silkworms (Studio Version), Oh My God (w/ Bumblefoot Guitar), and Going Down (w/ Tommy & Axl Vocals). All of those have since leaked in full (most of them last year).

Ahhhh got ya! My fault!

We have been getting a steady dose of leaks for a little over a year now. I just looked at when I got the Silkworms studio and all that and it was the end of July 2018 

51 minutes ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

Agreed. Kind of makes me wonder if the label rejecting these versions was what shot Axl’s confidence to some degree. Shameful and sad if so.

3 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

I like the final versions of the title track, Shackler’s Revenge, Better, If the World, Madagascar, and Prostitute all more than any of the demos of each of those songs that leaked.

However, I prefer the 1999 demo of IRS, MSL leak of The Blues, and the Antiquiet leaks of TWAT and Riad over the final album versions.

Catcher is a complicated one for me. The 1999 demo with Brian May’s solo in the middle but Bumble’s second solo still at the end would be the perfect version for me, if that makes sense.

i guess theres no point in judging Scraped, Sorry, or This I Love, since none of those leaked beforehand.

And I’m a fan if the 99 IRS as well. Like the vocal delivery

17 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

I have 5 of these tracks, I never knew there was more to these leaks.

Now I gotta track down the rest of these, thank you for listing them all

Edited by RedHook

1 minute ago, rocknroll41 said:

Cause then that person would get suspended for 7 days, maybe?

I get that-- But the first post on the other thread had it. I don't know if they got suspended or not, but the mods allowed it to remain. So I'm just confused.