ANOTHER 1 minute leak, various songs **NO LINKS**7 DAY SUSPENSION FOR ASKING**

6 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

Every version of IRS uses the exact same vocal tracks as the one released on CD.

The same is true of ALL of the demos.  The actual vocals are identical on every single version, even Oh My God.  Exceptions being the few lines changed at the end of The Blues and of course the This I Love remix which appears to actually have been re-recorded.

There's no difference in the rest of the versions as far as the vocals go. 

Ending vocals of CD are a bit different. Also the chorus to better was,

13 minutes ago, WAR41 said:

Wow these reviews of the leak have me excited.  To me the cream of the crop on CD is TWAT.  Sounds like some of you think it may be on that level.  

I agree, TWAT is the best song on Chin Dem. I was surprised it was not released as a single after Better.

Sadly, by then it didn't matter anyways. The whole thing with releasing Chinese Democracy as the lead single and Better two weeks later messed it all up. The fact that the Better video didnt surface until years later sure didnt help much.

But yeah, TWAT deserved a better fate. It screams hit single, and would have been a better choice than Street of Dreams

Edited by RedHook
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

14 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

We will get new music one way or the other! Slowly but surely.

If GNRCentral would stop posting stories on Google everytime something new potentionaly leaks we would probably have all the tracks already

Edited by RedHook
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, RedHook said:

These new tracks are awesome, but I also want to hear AFD '99. Been waiting a very long time to hear what that sounds like, and to know that its finally in play is amazing

TBH I guess AFD '99 is a hoax. Not that it's not real but I can't imagine someone outside the camp has such a thing as full AFD 99 studio album.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

2 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

TBH I guess AFD '99 is a hoax. Not that it's not real but I can't imagine someone outside the camp has such a thing as full AFD 99 studio album.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

It was supposedly among the 15 discs from zutaut’s locker that some fans got ahold of. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

50 minutes ago, RedHook said:

These new tracks are awesome, but I also want to hear AFD '99. Been waiting a very long time to hear what that sounds like, and to know that its finally in play is amazing

Totally with you.  I've been dying to hear AFD 99 since it was mentioned by Axl.  I think I mentioned it in a previous thread, but they re-recorded YCBM and Patience in place of Anything Goes according to Axl.  

• GNFNR 1

4 minutes ago, WAR41 said:

Totally with you.  I've been dying to hear AFD 99 since it was mentioned by Axl.  I think I mentioned it in a previous thread, but they re-recorded YCBM and Patience in place of Anything Goes according to Axl.  

In place of Anything Goes and You’re Crazy, actually. Also, the guy who got ahold of the discs claims there’s also an acoustic KOHD on there, tacked on at the end I believe.

• GNFNR 1

9 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

In place of Anything Goes and You’re Crazy, actually. Also, the guy who got ahold of the discs claims there’s also an acoustic KOHD on there, tacked on at the end I believe.

Wow I wonder if that means there's a recorded version of KOHD in the mellow chill style Axl performed it in '00-'06

1 minute ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Wow I wonder if that means there's a recorded version of KOHD in the mellow chill style Axl performed it in '00-'06

Yeah I’m willing to bet the acoustic one from AFD99 has that slow tempo. Would be cool if Bucket had added his solo to it! One can only dream...

1 hour ago, estrangedtwat said:

Every version of IRS uses the exact same vocal tracks as the one released on CD.

The same is true of ALL of the demos.  The actual vocals are identical on every single version, even Oh My God.  Exceptions being the few lines changed at the end of The Blues and of course the This I Love remix which appears to actually have been re-recorded.

There's no difference in the rest of the versions as far as the vocals go. 

Actually, album Riad and the Antiquiet leak Riad have different lyrics. 

40 minutes ago, WAR41 said:

Basically 85% of the 2002 shows setlist

Edited by ©GnrPersia
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Basically 85% of the 2002 shows setlist

Except it was 99 and they were obviously experimenting updating their sound then. Just listen to the Big Daddy version. They surely didn’t play it like that in 01-02. Id be interested in hearing that band’s spin on it. 

Just like Taylor Swift claiming to re-record her first few albums to cut people out of revenues, it’d be interesting to see if these versions lend you to believe that was going to be the attempt there or if it was more glorified rehearsals as claimed 

Edited by guitarpatch

3 minutes ago, guitarpatch said:

Except it was 99 and they were obviously experimenting updating their sound then. Just listen to the Big Daddy version. They surely didn’t play it like that in 01-02. Id be interested in hearing that band’s spin on it. 

Just like Taylor Swift claiming to re-record her first few albums to cut people out of revenues, it’d be interesting to see if these versions lend you to believe that was going to be the attempt there or if it was more glorified rehearsals as claimed 

Axl 100% said they were releasing a rerecorded Appetite back in '99 although not in what context i.e. bonus disc or standalone and when. He then totally walked that back much later and said that was never the intention. 

58 minutes ago, default_ said:

Woot, why my message got deleted?

I was just pointing to a curiosity and the possibility that the whole thing is circulating, based on the metadata from the individual snippets. 

This is beyond my understanding, but is very interesting. 

How does metdata point to the whole thing being in circulation?

19 minutes ago, AxlSlashthebest said:

this is very............mysterious !!!!!

A lot of us have been asking the same question since all the recent leaks have started popping up.

Like the poster said above about the 15 storage locker disks that were purchased. Either the buyer leaked this or someone was able to sneak record the playing of these tracks

• GNFNR 1