ANOTHER 1 minute leak, various songs **NO LINKS**7 DAY SUSPENSION FOR ASKING**

2 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

Every version of IRS uses the exact same vocal tracks as the one released on CD.

The same is true of ALL of the demos.  The actual vocals are identical on every single version, even Oh My God.  Exceptions being the few lines changed at the end of The Blues and of course the This I Love remix which appears to actually have been re-recorded.

There's no difference in the rest of the versions as far as the vocals go. 

Either I have a different 99’ version than you, or the vocals have been manipulated. Axl sounds like Axl of 91-94 on the “99’” i got

4 minutes ago, rumandraisin said:

Interesting that TWAT is in there again, we have about five versions now of this. When, oh when are we gonna gear the short punchy version of Chinese Democracy, as in the song. That, scrapped and Sorry are the only ones we only have the album realeasd version of? Oh and TIL too

I also wanna hear a studio version of CD the way it sounded at RIR2001. That’d be epic!

these are the TWAT’s we have: 1999, 2001, MSL Short, MSL Long, Antiquiet, album version, and 2009 (alternate intro/outro).

This one has a different guitar I’ve never heard before. 2000, maybe?

3 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

There's no difference in the rest of the versions as far as the vocals go. 

There is a small difference between the 1999 Catcher and the final version. Axl rerecorded the "to be....all alone" line and sings different notes there.

Edited by Rovim

15 minutes ago, Stoymatic said:

A lot of us have been asking the same question since all the recent leaks have started popping up.

Like the poster said above about the 15 storage locker disks that were purchased. Either the buyer leaked this or someone was able to sneak record the playing of these tracks

In other forums people are saying that rick is the one doing it and he is thinking about leaking the whole thing in the next days. But who knows, I know nothing.

The real reason to re record appetite is to cut out royalties to other band members of the original recordings by selling off the new rerecordings for soundtracks etc (and undercut by offering these versions to the originals)

They probably sounded much shitter than the originals and therefore deemed a waste of time.

7 minutes ago, angriestwhopper said:

The real reason to re record appetite is to cut out royalties to other band members of the original recordings by selling off the new rerecordings for soundtracks etc (and undercut by offering these versions to the originals)

They probably sounded much shitter than the originals and therefore deemed a waste of time.

https://www.vulture.com/amp/2019/08/taylor-swift-will-rerecord-old-albums-to-spite-scooter-braun.html

This

Edited by angriestwhopper

12 minutes ago, default_ said:

In other forums people are saying that rick is the one doing it and he is thinking about leaking the whole thing in the next days. But who knows, I know nothing.

Dont look to find to know whos behind that.

Why you want to know? This is public and everybody can read including TB

• Like 2

I don't think that TWAT clip is the same as the version that's been out for years. Unless the quality is so much higher that you can hear guitar noodling that hasn't been heard on any other version of the track (and I assume is probably Axl based on the guitar playing on the Madagascar that was reportedly his playing)

8 minutes ago, Affirmation said:

I have been a bit out of the loop regarding all these leaks recently, just to be clear are the recent load of leaks from yesterday all just snippets and not the actual full tracks?

Yeah, just snippets of different tracks.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BangoSkank said:

Since when is that song called "Hard School"? I'd always known it as "Jackie Chan". 

Since  the clips of Hardschool and the cell phone clip of Atlas Shrugged leaked.

Edited by RedHook

22 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

Please don't speculate about who leaked what. If we (or anyone else) find out who is behind the leaks, the less likely it is we'll get anything else for reasons that should be obvious.

I don't so much care about the speculationg one way or the other.

I've always been the type that doesn't care who gets credit for what, as long as I get the hear tunes. Having said that, when they dust settles on this whole deal I'm certain that we'll find out who did what. These hoarders love taking credit for this stuff, so I'm sure they'll fill us in on all the details eventually 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, rumandraisin said:

Interesting that TWAT is in there again, we have about five versions now of this. When, oh when are we gonna gear the short punchy version of Chinese Democracy, as in the song. That, scrapped and Sorry are the only ones we only have the album realeasd version of? Oh and TIL too

That's wrong! We do have a leaked version of CD. It leaked around the same time as the others. The solo was a bit different I think. Haven't listened to it in ages. Prefer the album version, but I'd love to hear a version of the song that's more like the early live version.

32 minutes ago, Finck2006 said:

The only thing you will have  to try to know the source and let everybody knows whos behind ..is cut the leak..

You want that?

Lol I think you're confusing 'obsessing' with 'curiosity'.  I am curious to know who leaked the tracks.  If any of you say you aren't the least bit curious I'd be surprised.  I'm not going on a tirade to find out.  I think the story behind these leaks is likely to be fascinating.