RussTCB

CD Leaks Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

2 hours ago, BadApples99 said:

Chinese-Democracy-Asset-2.png

Made some artwork for my playlist. Thought I'd just share it with y'all :D

Let me know if you think I can improve something!

Very nice job! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dadud said:

aN3NolI.png

linernotes from TWAT brian drums remix. he was awnsering questions in the notes he put in the original zips.

If that is legit......wow.....

• Like 2

I gotta be honest, I'm not all that excited about the demos of the officially released songs anymore. It's cool to hear the different take once or twice, not so much after that. IRS is the only exception, that song was killed from over production and the '99 version should have been on the album.

Edited by Gibson_Guy87
  • Like 2

Could somebody post a simple list of all new track (no knockin' or already released ChiDem) titles that have leaked ?

Edited by 2020_Intensions

1 hour ago, Arnuld said:

If that is legit......wow.....

what does it mean? the rumors are disc 21 and pitmans 2010 CD. or is there even more?

I like the early versions of the songs that made the album  but PLEASE, release something NEW with vocals next.

3bclp0.jpg

why is this no real option? just calling trent reznor, rick rubin and putting lars ulrich, baz and dave grohl here and there. 

Edited by Creed
  • Haha 2

Brain Rough Mixes CD (two Riad's, The Blues, Prostitute Brain mixes) has also leaked!

Of all the leaks, I give an A to Atlas, Checkmate/Jackie Chan/Hard School, and Me and My Elvis. Get Slash on Checkmate immediately and have him lay down a killer solo like something from Ain't Life Grand. Elvis has a ton of potential, especially the riff that plays after the two piano breaks in the song. I love that riff and Slash could really add something great to this song. Atlas is absolutely a brilliant song and with Slash will sound even better. These three should definitely make it on the next album. 

Going Down could be great too, but the only way I see that is if you get Izzy on lead vocals. It's exactly like something he would write. Maybe he did write it especially for Axl?

The rough mixes version of The Blues is what should have been on the album. It still has those nice little guitar fills (do do do do) that really add something beautiful to the song.

The rest range from either good to pointless. Honestly I can see now why various producers told Axl he only had 2 or 3 good songs ready to go.

Edited by SlashisGOD

The Chairman from the .txt is like Robin Hood? Giving to us, poor fan, all the leaks from the rich greedy hoarders, something like that?

21 minutes ago, Gackt said:

Brain Rough Mixes CD (two Riad's, The Blues, Prostitute Brain mixes) has also leaked!

Does that mean Blood in the Water is out now?

3 hours ago, DarkLotus1111 said:

I'm curious to know too

the vault, whatever that means, contains 40-50 songs with vocals. but i dont know if vault is the same as locker or an other source (like pitmans CD). and i dont know if vocals mean full vocals or 'hey hey' ones.

26 minutes ago, Trin9498 said:

Does that mean Blood in the Water is out now?

No, that's later on when Brain curated a remix album.  This is just another variation of the album version.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BangoSkank said:

I honestly can't even fully wrap my head around everything that has come out. Unreal that this all has seen the light of day.

the only weird thing is that it took that long to get leaked. its so difficult to hide such material in our digital age. some employees at universal/interscope had this stuff for years.