2018 CD Leaks Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

1 hour ago, rocknroll41 said:

Disc 1: The Lost Album

1.Hardschool (RM3) 2.Atlas Shrugged (RM1) 3.Perhaps (RM1) 4.State of Grace (RM3) 5.Silkworms (RM1) 6.The General (Evader Remix) 7.Quick Song (w/Vocals) 

Forgot about Qs with scratch vocals.  We CD era fans have truly been spoiled with recent leaks.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

As we wait for Rough Mixes 2 to finally leak, I thought it'd be fun to revise my Village Sessions "box set" of all the leaks from this year (I chose to keep the pre-album leaks and the remixes as separate entities).

Disc 1: The Lost Album

1.Hardschool (RM3) 2.Atlas Shrugged (RM1) 3.Perhaps (RM1) 4.State of Grace (RM3) 5.Silkworms (RM1) 6.The General (Evader Remix) 7.Quick Song (w/Vocals) 8.Nothing 9.Going Down (2002) 10.Tommy Demo One 11.Eye On You 12.KOHD (Acoustic)

1 silkworms 2 dub suplex 3  SOG 4 Atlas 5 going down (2013 leak) 6 perhaps 7 hardschool 8 devious Bastard 9 eye on you 10 Blood On The Water  (Tupac Remix) 11 Oh My God (2018 leak) 

That's my version of Chinese 2,  hoping RM2  has a gem on  it

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DarkLotus1111 said:

It's still surreal that we're listening to this stuff. I still can't believe the media isn't talking about this! Lol 

It is surreal. I have to imagine the media has been asked not to discuss the leaks. I’m just so grateful to have all these new songs to listen to. 11 years is a fucking long time. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Finck2006 said:

At least on unreleased songs.

The reason I have some mild hope is 1. Originally before any leaks we were told there were only 15 (I believe that was the number) songs with vocals. That was far from the truth. 2. I have to believe the Chariman, who is trying to trade disc 2 for other hoarded stuff (vma rehearsals), I have to believe that as a trader, you’re holding the big guns for last to use as trade bait. So, that’s what has me hopeful although as a gnr fan, I’ve grown accustomed to being disappointed and letdown lol

17 minutes ago, ryanf23 said:

The reason I have some mild hope is 1. Originally before any leaks we were told there were only 15 (I believe that was the number) songs with vocals. That was far from the truth. 2. I have to believe the Chariman, who is trying to trade disc 2 for other hoarded stuff (vma rehearsals), I have to believe that as a trader, you’re holding the big guns for last to use as trade bait. So, that’s what has me hopeful although as a gnr fan, I’ve grown accustomed to being disappointed and letdown lol

They said estimate 15 songs and I think they included released songs

Atlas

Perhaps

State of Grace

Eye on you

Nothing

Hardschool

Cd

Going down

Tommy demo

Irs

Twat

Prostitute

Silkworms

Catcher

Riad

The blues

Madagascar

I count 17 songs

I oersonally think that chairman realised the idea of trying to trade on the past days.

The big guns of the cds has been leaked he tried to get something and you dont need to have a big gun to trade a cd with unreleased instrumentals for a simple rehearsal.

Edited by Finck2006

13 minutes ago, Finck2006 said:

They said estimate 15 songs and I think they included released songs

Atlas

Perhaps

State of Grace

Eye on you

Nothing

Hardschool

Cd

Going down

Tommy demo

Irs

Twat

Prostitute

Silkworms

Catcher

Riad

The blues

Madagascar

I count 17 songs

I oersonally think that chairman realised the idea of trying to trade on the past days.

The big guns of the cds has been leaked he tried to get something and you dont need to have a big gun to trade a cd with unreleased instrumentals for a simple rehearsal.

17 different songs but several tracks with vocals. Multiple versions of Chinese Democracy for example. 

I know you’re most likely right in that they are only instrumentals, I’m just hoping they aren’t.

24 minutes ago, ryanf23 said:

17 different songs but several tracks with vocals. Multiple versions of Chinese Democracy for example. 

I know you’re most likely right in that they are only instrumentals, I’m just hoping they aren’t.

I will be the most happy man in the world to be wrong.

Edited by Finck2006
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, ryanf23 said:

I find it hard to believe the Chairman would be successful in his efforts to trade CD#2 when he has said he would leak it afterwards. It makes it worthless as a trading item. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

I find it hard to believe the Chairman would be successful in his efforts to trade CD#2 when he has said he would leak it afterwards. It makes it worthless as a trading item. 

Maybe he already has the extra stuff and just enjoys watching the hoarders sweat?

• Like 1

A serious Question for the ones that have heard most of the leaks !!!!

What numbers do u think Slash can add his guitar work on to give them the GNR sound ? 

Fans of Cd - Do u want new songs or the leaks with Slash adding his magic 

or maybe a mixture of both - New songs (what I want) 

love to heAr the soundbites because I heard Hardschool and that’s it - not bad not terrible after several listens - Love to-hear the thoughts of-the Chinese Democracy generation