2018 CD Leaks Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

15 minutes ago, TMAC20 said:

A serious Question for the ones that have heard most of the leaks !!!!

What numbers do u think Slash can add his guitar work on to give them the GNR sound ? 

Fans of Cd - Do u want new songs or the leaks with Slash adding his magic 

or maybe a mixture of both - New songs (what I want) 

love to heAr the soundbites because I heard Hardschool and that’s it - not bad not terrible after several listens - Love to-hear the thoughts of-the Chinese Democracy generation 

None

No

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, amacfantasy said:

Man I picked a hell of a time to not visit the GNR forums for a couple months lol.

So I'm trying to catch up on everything has a version of "The General" leaked yet ?

No, and The General is not on the disks that are leaking. So it won't leak from this batch anyway.

3 hours ago, TMAC20 said:

A serious Question for the ones that have heard most of the leaks !!!!

What numbers do u think Slash can add his guitar work on to give them the GNR sound ? 

Fans of Cd - Do u want new songs or the leaks with Slash adding his magic 

or maybe a mixture of both - New songs (what I want) 

love to heAr the soundbites because I heard Hardschool and that’s it - not bad not terrible after several listens - Love to-hear the thoughts of-the Chinese Democracy generation 

I think Slash and Duff should add parts to Hardschool, Atlas, Perhaps, State of Grace, The General (the little bit we’ve heard sounds cool), Quicksong, Zodiac, Berlin, Soul Monster, and Curly Shuffle.

i also think the new record should include Seven and Down By the Ocean, since we haven’t heard them at all yet. Plus, Down By the Ocean was supposedly co-written by Izzy, so that would help to give the new record a little more “cred.”

That’s already 12 songs! Just put all of those out and call it a day!

• Like 2

I hope the Shackler's Revenge on this upcoming disk (I know it doesn't have vocals, for that song at least) has the Buckethead solo we can barely hear in Axl's isolated vocal track of the released version. If that is present, the life of my ears will be complete. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Sweersa said:

I hope the Shackler's Revenge on this upcoming disk (I know it doesn't have vocals, for that song at least) has the Buckethead solo we can barely hear in Axl's isolated vocal track of the released version. If that is present, the life of my ears will be complete. 

I'm in full agreement!

It will be a tragedy if disc 2 doesn't release :(

30 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Right, I'm forgetting the time shift; for me, this stuff always happens at night, so I only see it first thing in the morning (tomorrow). 

Previously they've leaked at 0700 my time, now it's past 1500. 

Hopefully tomorrow :)

On 07. 06. 2018. at 4:20 AM, RussTCB said:

Yes, some new GN'R leaks have surfaced.

A studio version of Silkworms along with a remix / re-recording of Oh My God.

Everyone is allowed to discuss them in this thread but PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR LINKS OR PMs.

Anyone who posts a link on the open forum will be banned immediately.

Anyone who repeatedly asks for PMs/links will be given warning points.

Exactly how do you expect us to discuss these leaks if we are not allowed to hear them by either links or even via Private Messages? Are you aware how nonsensical your post is? Why post a thread in the first place? In the end, nothing but a pure clickbait. You could have easily posted a thread titled "Unicorns". Noone ever saw one but hey, let's discuss them.

Edited by Kenan
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Kenan said:

Exactly how do you expect us to discuss these leaks if we are not allowed to hear them by either links or even via Private Messages? Are you aware how nonsensical your post is? Why post a thread in the first place? In the end, nothing but a pure clickbait. You could have easily posted a thread titled "Unicorns". Noone ever saw one but hey, let's discuss them.

Its not nonsensical at all, this is just a discussion board. They dont provide links directly to potentially illegal activity for obvious reasons. Use google, at least boards like this bought awareness to the leaks and then people can go find them at their own risk.

Another option is you dont have to come back here anymore.

Edited by ax1
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Kenan said:

You can always use PMs, why couldn't you. You just can't ask for them publicly. It makes sense, when you think about it. And yes, there are other ways too. 

Just listened properly to all of the instrumentals. Holy shit there are some frickin amazing tracks there. If these had all had vocals we would have hit the jackpot. Notwithstanding, we’ve got more out of these latest leaks then I could ever have anticipated 🤘

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

36 minutes ago, Kenan said:

I just googled unicorns and now have pretty clear understanding on what they look like. Seems like it might be a “you” problem here 

• Haha 3

Can someone clarify what clips I have of The General? The first I assume is the 2010 after party recording. It's a 2:00.502 long snippet with lots of talking over it. The track itself is pretty hard to hear and lyrics even more so. The second is a 2:01.73 long snippet with no talking or noise over it. It's of ok sound quality but not as good as the roughly mixed songs leaked from Zutaut's CDs. It's the final 2 minutes of the song (not the same 2 minutes heard on the previous clip) and the orchestral backing (as heard on Youtube) is very clear in the mix. I understand Evader has cooked up some mix of the song, is this it or am I listening to something different?

2 hours ago, Brain In A Jar said:

Can someone clarify what clips I have of The General? The first I assume is the 2010 after party recording. It's a 2:00.502 long snippet with lots of talking over it. The track itself is pretty hard to hear and lyrics even more so. The second is a 2:01.73 long snippet with no talking or noise over it. It's of ok sound quality but not as good as the roughly mixed songs leaked from Zutaut's CDs. It's the final 2 minutes of the song (not the same 2 minutes heard on the previous clip) and the orchestral backing (as heard on Youtube) is very clear in the mix. I understand Evader has cooked up some mix of the song, is this it or am I listening to something different?

The cell phone after-party recording is the only "actual" clip of The General out there besides the pre-show orchestra parts from it that were played in various shows in the 2000's

The 2 minute clip is definitely the Evader mix

• Thanks 1