2018 CD Leaks Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

9 hours ago, Azifwekare said:

I doubt that very much. People who say that because they both have Greek-related names are clutching at straws. By that logic, The General is just an updated version of Civil War.

I'd also be willing to bet big money that Me & My Elvis is not Soul Monster either. The fact that they both (at one point) had Elvis in the title means nothing. There are literally two different tracks that are both called Tonto, so it wouldn't be at all unusual. And Tonto is also Spanish for Dummy, yet we know that those are two different tracks also (three, if you count the Fortus track).

People are only saying these things because they are desperate for there to be as little unheard material as possible. Again, I'd be willing to bet that none of the remaining titles we have left to hear are working titles for any of the locker tracks and vice versa.

People need to stop making so many assumptions, and in the process, creating and spreading misinformation. We've already enough of that shit, surely. It's dumb.

Agreed - I feel like trying to connect any of these locker tracks to other unheard song working titles based on very very little or vaugue descriptions, would just add a lot of misinformation out there so it is probably best just to not worry about what these songs potentially could be and just take the working titles and songs for what they are

I know a few people are trying to connect Billionare and The General btw and the orchestration harmonically is totally different

31 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

So all together including the ChiDem released songs we have a total of 42 tracks - Divided across 3 albums each part of the trilogy would have 14 songs assuming they all were intended to be used .. Pretty interesting

Just like what Sebastian Bach said.. I didn't believe him until all these leaks.

49 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

So all together including the ChiDem released songs we have a total of 42 tracks - Divided across 3 albums each part of the trilogy would have 14 songs assuming they all were intended to be used .. Pretty interesting

But there’s other songs we haven’t heard yet surely. I very much doubt every single song here got worked into a finished product. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

But there’s other songs we haven’t heard yet surely. I very much doubt every single song here got worked into a finished product. 

Not saying they did, just that if they were all intended to be finished .. It'd come out to exactly 14 tracks 3 albums .. I'm a big numbers guy so I just find it interesting how it works out .. Obviously the ChiDem we got being 14 tracks may have nothing to do with intended tracklisting for first release 

Edited by 2020_Intensions

3 hours ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Yeah. I honestly should just break it up that way for myself, but the problem is that there are multiple versions of different songs that I like. For instance, when it comes to Atlas, I can’t decide between rough mix 1, rough mix 160, and drums up! :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Yeah. I honestly should just break it up that way for myself, but the problem is that there are multiple versions of different songs that I like. For instance, when it comes to Atlas, I can’t decide between rough mix 1, rough mix 160, and drums up! :lol:

Yeah going through all these different same song versions is really going to be a challenge notwithstanding the organizing afterwords ... I hope to be able to complete my own personal trilogy though with just The General missing

27 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Yeah going through all these different same song versions is really going to be a challenge notwithstanding the organizing afterwords ... I hope to be able to complete my own personal trilogy though with just The General missing

Wouldn’t Down By the Ocean and Seven also be missing too? Technically?

Edited by rocknroll41

A message brought to you from up on high.
A strange pitch from an interesting guy.
So many things from this little trove.
One hundred and one plus, for which we have dove.

Stanley the avian, that just seems weird.
A six foot plus bird isn't to be feared.
Ask Ernie and Bert, scary feathered ones are bunk.
The concept makes Mr. Snuffleupagus turn up his trunk.

So we've peeled back a layer, presented an egg.
If this one had hatched, we'd probably chug a keg.
The big question to ask though, is how many more?
Let's just say, its less than a hundred and four.

We know you all have an aural fixation.
But sometimes the inside baseball stuff can produce a sensation.
A fascinating insight into the fount.
You'll hear from us again before The Amazing Mumford meets The Count.

Cordially,

The Chairman

What's the consensus on Thyme & P.R.L. ? Is Thyme supposed to be used as a layer in P.R.L. or is it simply just an opening orchestral piece that leads in to P.R.L. ? I say the later but they're just so radically different musically I don't understand Thyme - P.R.L. being the opening of an album lol ... What are your thoughts? 

Edited by 2020_Intensions

28 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

It looks like The Chairman has the 101 documents from Axl's laptop.

The Chairman Leaks, Second Wave: BUT HIS EMAILS starts now!

I would guess its probably more than 101, but probably less than 104.

30 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

It looks like The Chairman has the 101 documents from Axl's laptop.

The Chairman Leaks, Second Wave: BUT HIS EMAILS starts now!

Oh lord.... I hope we don't have a thread for every doc / email lol

• Haha 3