2018 CD Leaks Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

7 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

What's the consensus on Thyme & P.R.L. ? Is Thyme supposed to be used as a layer in P.R.L. or is it simply just an opening orchestral piece that leads in to P.R.L. ? I say the later but they're just so radically different musically I don't understand Thyme - P.R.L. being the opening of an album lol ... What are your thoughts? 

The outro of Thyme and the intro to PRL overlap.

9 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Oh lord.... I hope we don't have a thread for every doc / email lol

Could you imagine!!

** GNR Expenditure sheet 12 - no asking for links and what not **

** GNR Expenditure sheet 14 - no asking for links and what not **

** Axl's toilet schedule 2009 - no asking for links **

** 'Wheres my money - Chris Pitman - no asking for links **

• Haha 4

There’s a line to all of this and I’m sure private business emails are it for me. Don’t think anyone needs to read about guys not getting paid and personal bs that was being said in the moment.

I think we can all guess that New GNR as a business was prob not a cash flow machine

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

How about we have a general thread like this one for the documents?

I got 101 problems and Slash is, like... at least half of them.

One thread... Please. 

9 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Even though the content of the storage locker wasn't intended to be released by its creator, I'm glad I got to hear it. It's music.

But private e-mails are another story. As much as curious I am about what it is in them, I think making them public crosses a line.

Totally agree with this. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Even though the content of the storage locker wasn't intended to be released by its creator, I'm glad I got to hear it. It's music.

But private e-mails are another story. As much as curious I am about what it is in them, I think making them public crosses a line.

One part of me definitely agrees, but another part of me thinks it would be hilarious to read about Axl wanting to sue Ashba (and literally everyone else), Fernando's enemy list, and Beta's plots to trick Axl into doing stuff.

Plus I would love to read Axl's book. It would probably be the most reliable source for what went on with the old band.

Just now, Azifwekare said:

These emails would definitely be damaging if they got out, and could possibly cause friction within the current lineup. But then again, after all the shit the fanbase has been through, these last few years especially, fuck this band and their shitty "management".

"If"? Are they out there or no? 

I don't need to know the personal email stuff, but music video stuff could be interesting, the Nicholas Peterson video could have been better than the Lars thing.